Peter Thomas Roth Oily Problem Skin Instant Mineral SPF 30 uploaded by Blanca B.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Oil-free, oil absorbing matte finish translucent brush on powder with SPF 30 protection. A silky smooth mineral powder with SPF 30 protection is perfectly suited for oily and acne prone skin. Packaged in an easy-to-use, retractable brush, it fits conveniently in your pocket or makeup case to allow for mess-free touch-ups throughout the day. Leaves a transparent, matte, residue-free layer of sun protection to help skin look flawless and blemish free. see more...

Katherine C.
I have used PTR Mineral based SPF for years. I love keeping this in my purse and touching up on the go. Easy to reapply with no mess. You can get at Sephora. Pricier but worth it because of ease of and frequent use.
Taylor J.
North Liberty, IA
My face gets really oily in the summer. I've tried all sorts of setting powders to absorb the oil, but none have works as well and this one. I use it in the morning and only have to touch up once in the afternoon. Works really well keeping my face matte and also provides sheer coverage.
Blanca B.
Lacey, WA
I naturally have oily skin, add to that the keto diet and my face was a nightmare!! I was breaking out so bad until i started using this stuff. Took about a week to start seeing the change.