Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil 100% Purified Squalane

by Peter Thomas Roth

Oilless Oil ™ 100% Purified Squalane is for anyone looking for all the benefits of an oil without leaving an oily or greasy after-feel. It is lightweight, clear and odorless. Oilless Oil ™ is derived from farmed, naturally-sourced, sustainable sugarcane (not from sharks or olives).

My skin is very oily. I have been using Sunday Riley UFO oil and it's amazing. It keeps my skin Matte all day. A few areas are dry though I am always open to alternating products or trying something new. I can even patch different areas if one is more moisturizing because I love the product so much!! Can anyone tell me how this one compares?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil 100% Purified Squalane!
gab V.
Morganville, NJ
I don’t know what else i can say about this product other than it’s worth EVERY penny! So refreshing and age defying
Meg B.
Seattle, WA
Not very effective. Too oily for oily skin, but not moisturizing enough for dry skin. Maybe if you have "normal" skin it will work better for you. I'm a fan of the brand in general.
Zoe L.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this product. I've had combo/oily for a very long time, but this has helped me balance that out a lot, and now my skin is more normal. It's a little on the pricey side, so I am looking for alternatives, but if I can't find any other options, I will continue to repurchase.
Erin P.
Buford, GA
I'm not 100% sure how to use this product other than for added moisture. Using this with my other products it just seems to leave a residue that never goes away even after it sinks into the skin. I have very dry skin in the winter when I'm using this and it seems to be nothing but a heavy moisturizer that I'm not sold on.
Eva H.
It's true! It's an oil but does not feel like oil at all.  I have oily skin and still hesitant about using it on my face. But I have been using it on the back of my hands and also on my lips at night under lip mask. I do see very obvious and immediate results in terms of the moisture level of my hands and my lips.
Tami B.
Columbus
As I mentioned in a previous review, I have seborrheic dermatitis. This oil-less oil is the second step in my morning prep. Oils irritate & cause a flare-up but not this miracle oil treatment. It goes on like an oil but absorbs in minutes. Love this product!!
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil 100% Purified Squalane uploaded by Shayla M.
It's no secret that I'm particular about oils. The one I consider the safest and most beneficial is squalane—found in Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil 100% Purified Squalane. This is a super-lightweight oil, made from sugarcane, that mimics the naturally-occurring squalene found in the skin's lipid barrier. It sinks in fast without any greasy feel, and is absolutely incredible at banishing dryness (even with only two or three drops, which is why I love this dropper format). Unlike most oils, it's extremely shelf-stable and can be layered over or under other products. I can't live without it!
Sheela V.
Love this name. This was my first attempt at using an "oil" on my oily skin. It's lightweight and has no scent. My skin's been turning into an oil slick within a couple hours of putting on foundation until I started using this at night. It seems to have balanced my skin and works better than all the mattifying moisturizers, primers etc I was using before.
Elizabeth S.
Atlanta, GA
Really nice for people with sebhorreic dermatitis. good for scaling. it was pretty effective but you cannot wear it under makeup. i liked the packaging, it was gentle but effective, not harsh. I dont see how they could improve it much, it is pretty good.
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
As I've gotten older my skin is getting drier even though it needs to be quite oily. If you're afraid of using oils on your skin don't be this oil is wonderful it sinks in and it leaves your skin like Silk. There's a lot of oils on the market but whether your skin is oily or dry this is the oil to try. Squalene is very close to Natural sebum so your skin really drinks this in. I use this under my makeup my Foundation. It makes my Foundation go on better.