BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Oilless Oil™ 100% Purified Squalane is for anyone looking for all the benefits of an oil without leaving an oily or greasy after-feel. It is lightweight, clear and odorless. Oilless Oil™ is derived from farmed, naturally-sourced, sustainable sugarcane (not from sharks or olives). NON-COMEDOGENIC – will not cause breakouts.

Sugarcane to Squalane transformation:
• Juice Evaporation - Raw sugarcane is pressed to extract juice. As the juice evaporates, it darkens and concentrates.
• Fermentation - During our exclusive fermentation process, sucrose transforms into three liquids: sugar, cellulose and ethanol.
• Separation - At this stage, a squalane precursor separates from the fermented matter.
• Purification & Bonding- Pure colorless squalane is sifted and rid of impurities. Liquid is bonded through our unique proprietary processing method.

95% agreed skin felt softer, moisturized and appeared more radiant*
91% saw a reduction in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet around the eyes*

*Based on a three-week consumer perception study on 50 women, ranging in age from 30 to 75. Individual results may vary.

100% Purified Squalane derived from a sustainable, farmed source of sugarcane.

Contains a unique, biotechnologically-purified form of Squalane.

Oil-like, but not an oil.

Preservative-free.

Ingredients: SQUALANE.

• My skin is very oily. I have been using Sunday Riley UFO ...1 Answers
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
It's no secret that I'm particular about oils. The one I consider the safest and most beneficial is squalane—found in Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil 100% Purified Squalane. This is a super-lightweight oil, made from sugarcane, that mimics the naturally-occurring squalene found in the skin's lipid barrier. It sinks in fast without any greasy feel, and is absolutely incredible at banishing dryness (even with only two or three drops, which is why I love this dropper format). Unlike most oils, it's extremely shelf-stable and can be layered over or under other products. I can't live without it!
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
As I've gotten older my skin is getting drier even though it needs to be quite oily. If you're afraid of using oils on your skin don't be this oil is wonderful it sinks in and it leaves your skin like Silk. There's a lot of oils on the market but whether your skin is oily or dry this is the oil to try. Squalene is very close to Natural sebum so your skin really drinks this in. I use this under my makeup my Foundation. It makes my Foundation go on better.
Sheela V.
Love this name. This was my first attempt at using an "oil" on my oily skin. It's lightweight and has no scent. My skin's been turning into an oil slick within a couple hours of putting on foundation until I started using this at night. It seems to have balanced my skin and works better than all the mattifying moisturizers, primers etc I was using before.
Ally L.
It's hard for me here because I'm not an oil girl but I gave it a fair go. It definitely did not mesh well with my T zone, but my cheeks did okay. It took a while for the product to absorb into my skin though. I could see the benefits but for the price I wouldn't recommend.
Nikki K.
Eau Claire
I really do like this product. I really like heavy oils, because I have very dry skin, but this oil is more like a medium oil. It has never broke me out, or had any bad reactions. My skin feels hydrated after I use this. My only complaint is that it's not cruelty free.
Carla H.
Las Vegas, NV
This is an amazing product for people like me with oily skin who need to moisturize but don't want a greasy after feel. This squalane oil does the trick and is purified and all natural which is a plus for someone who is looking for clean products for their skin.
Abbi O.
Louisville, KY
I have very oily skin, so it's important to me that I'm not putting additional oil onto my skin. The oil-less oil is perfect and I'm OBSESSED! It goes on smoothly and feels very light. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and refreshed almost instantly.
Elizabeth S.
Columbus, GA
Really nice for people with sebhorreic dermatitis. good for scaling. it was pretty effective but you cannot wear it under makeup. i liked the packaging, it was gentle but effective, not harsh. I dont see how they could improve it much, it is pretty good.
Angela B.
Fort Myers, FL
This product really irritated my skin which was surprising for me. I was kind of disappointed in it. It broke me out really bad on my cheeks which is not a place I usually break out. Wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin.
Alex M.
This oil is very hydrating without making my face feel oily or make my make up slide off. I love using it in the winter but I have continued using it this spring and it helped hydrate my rough patches right away.
Liz D.
My skin is very oily. I have been using Sunday Riley UFO oil and it's amazing. It keeps my skin Matte all day. A few areas are dry though I am always open to alternating products or trying something new. I can even patch different areas if one is more moisturizing because I love the product so much!! Can anyone tell me how this one compares?