Peter Thomas Roth Oiless Oil Serum

by Peter Thomas Roth

Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil 100% Purified Squalane Oil - New - Peter Thomas Roth

Is this a great product?
How well does this work for extremely oily skin? I tend to have dryness under my eyes and the corners of my mouth.
Any review on this one? Would it really work for oily skin?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Oiless Oil Serum!
Springfield, OR
This makes my skin feel like butter. I love how evenly hydrated my skin is after this stuff. It’s not too heavy, it’s great to use at night. If I have extra on my hands I rub it on the ends of my hair. I can’t express how much I love this stuff!!!
Paso Robles, CA
Very good product . Just too bad they don’t make it anymore . Non greasy, soaks right in . My skin had such a glow after using this . I hope they reintroduce sometime
Bronx, NY
Got this as a sample. So far so good. Plan to buy full size so that i can really be able to review however what little i did use was enough to give this product the rating i gave it. Left my skin amazingly soft and smooth.
Howell, MI
I adore this Serum, goes on weightlessly and soaks in immediately. No fragrances and you can use for your body, hair, nails...anything. On the expensive side but I expect that for PTR. I use loads of his products and they NEVER disappoint me. Not ever. I'll gladly pay for this kind of quality. Try the masks too, 24k gold one is SUPERB!
San Tan Vly, AZ
I actually just received a sample size of this and fell in love. This is the perfect moisturizer or serum for oily skin. It is extremely lightweight and doesn't add to the oiliness of my face. I would actually consider buying the full size.
Hillsboro, KS
I recently got into using serums after I got the tarte one in my ipsy bag and I feel like this a lot better. It exceeded my expectations of what a facial serum is and I don't think there is much to improve as it is amazing
I can't say enough about this brand. It's one of my favorite skin care lines, maybe even my favorite. It's gentle, easy to use, and I feel no residue. It's my first time using this. I will likely be a repeat customer, like I always am with Peter Thomas Roth products!
1,250 reviews
This is a super interesting serum. I was intrigued since it said it was an "oil-less oil serum." So intrigued! It worked super well on my combination/oily skin. It's a great serum that doesn't make my face greasy or overly oily, but still moisturizes my skin really well.
Wayne, NJ
This is the plant based squalene oil, (most of the squalene on the market are plant based), it's very lightweight so combo, oily skin will do good with this. When I use this I usually use it as the last step after a mask and that's it. Soft cheeks the next morning.
Even though I have combination oily skin, I found that this serum actually does wonders for my skin! It worked as a moisturizer without the sticky residue. It's lightweight and fast absorbing. I definitely think that my skin cleared up due to this serum as well.