Peter Thomas Roth Oiless Oil Serum

by Peter Thomas Roth

Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil 100% Purified Squalane Oil - New - Peter Thomas Roth

Is this a great product?
How well does this work for extremely oily skin? I tend to have dryness under my eyes and the corners of my mouth.
Any review on this one? Would it really work for oily skin?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Oiless Oil Serum!
Peoria, AZ
I LOVE THIS. It's the best hydration but not oily. Can be used in hair as well on dry ends! Doesn't have a strong smell, just feels nice and leaves you feeling hydrated and happy.
Goshen
Is amazing with my skin type, a combination of oily and dry. Doesn't leave my face too oily, nor does it dry out my typical dry areas! Worth the buy
Cleveland
It added a great deal of moisture to my skin. But for the price I don't know if I'd buy it again. I haven't really been going back to use it.
Holiday, FL
I like to smooth this over my skin after a hot shower. It absorbs great and doesn't feel greasy! Even my husband had become a fan!
Mishawaka , IN
Peter Thomas Roth Oiless Oil Serum uploaded by Ashley M.
So far I’m enjoying this product I normally have really dry skin and squalane is good for your skin it helps it to hold moisture.
Sacramento, CA
I never thought to add oil to my already oily skin but I use this at night and I can go all day without touching up my face .
Altamonte Spg, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
In the summer I am pretty oily so I don’t really enjoy oil based serums, but the consistency of this one was really nice
Wade, NC
1,275 reviews
Love this product!! High recommend to others. Works great, works exactly as I'd hoped it would. Great price point too!!!
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
2,310 reviews
Excelente marca para el cuidado de la piel y aún más lo delicado de la cara regalandole suavidad y vida... me encanta !!!
Fairlawn , VA
Purchased at: Sephora
For us girl's with combination winter skin and an oily t zone this is a life saver a bit expensive but amazing quality