BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

For all skin types, including acne prone, this unique oil-free lotion/gel hydration leaves no stickiness or oily residue. Soothes with azulene, anti-oxidant micellized vitamins A&E. Recommended for normal to shiny skin which requires added moisture. Excellent relief of temporary dryness associated with acne treatment programs. Unique, light, oil-free lotion/gel hydrator with Allantoin, Azulene and anti-oxidant  Vitamins A & E and Pro Vitamin B5. For all skin types, including oily and acne prone. A unique, light, oil-free lotion/gel hydrator that leaves no stickiness or oily residue. Soothes with Azulene, a chamomile derivative. Rich with anti-oxidant Vitamins A & E. Also recommended for normal to shiny skin which requires added moisture. Excellent relief for temporary dryness that accompanies acne t. see more...

• How is this for semi-oily skin? How does it smell? I got ...3 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Oil-Free Moisturizer
  • "Super hydrating moisturizer. Great for acne prone skin. Has really transformed the look of my skin for the better. " in 3 reviews
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
It's lightweight, but made my skin feel like I wasn't putting anything in it. It's was alright
Lizz G.
Excellent moisturizer. No crazy smell, too! Works great year round. Great brand and product.
Monica F.
Ojai, CA
Perfect everyday mouisturizer. It is light weight and mouisturizes without leaving face oily.
Heather S.
Georgetown, KY
Actually got this in a hotel and I was very surprised! Works wonderfully and did the job
Jai M.
Light weight product. I love PTR. Been using this brand for years now! Worth every penny!
Mara K.
Anaheim , CA
I love this moisturizer as my daily moisturizer. It's light, doesn't make me break out.
Suzanne H.
Carmel, IN
Great moisturizer. Works well on acne prone skin. A little bit goes a long way.
Kira S.
Sydney mines, NS
I got this as a sample in a kit I purchased from Sephora and I’ve been using it every day for about a month now. I like that it’s oil free it leaves my skin feeling hydrated but not greasy like some moisturizers do. I thought about purchasing a full sized bottle but for the price of $50 I don’t think I will. I can find better moisturizers at half the price.
Shah B.
Toronto
I bought this about 2 months ago and it is very light weight. I was satisfied with the smooth texture of it. I bought it from Sephora and I really liked it. The packaging was done nicely but it is too expensive for its price. You can get moisturizer with same qualities for less.
Alicia B.
Chilliwack, BC
Great product I received it in a Sephora skincare set. It absorbs really quick in the skin leaving no sticky feeling on my skin. It had a weird smell though I didn't like that
Sharon Y.
Minneapolis, MN
How is this for semi-oily skin? How does it smell? I got it for my dad for Christmas because he's starting to worry about wrinkles and dry skin but didn't want him to smell like he's wearing perfume.