BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

For all skin types, including acne prone, this unique oil-free lotion/gel hydration leaves no stickiness or oily residue. Soothes with azulene, anti-oxidant micellized vitamins A&E. Recommended for normal to shiny skin which requires added moisture. Excellent relief of temporary dryness associated with acne treatment programs. Unique, light, oil-free lotion/gel hydrator with Allantoin, Azulene and anti-oxidant  Vitamins A & E and Pro Vitamin B5. For all skin types, including oily and acne prone. A unique, light, oil-free lotion/gel hydrator that leaves no stickiness or oily residue. Soothes with Azulene, a chamomile derivative. Rich with anti-oxidant Vitamins A & E. Also recommended for normal to shiny skin which requires added moisture. Excellent relief for temporary dryness that accompanies acne t. see more...

• How is this for semi-oily skin? How does it smell? I got ...3 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Oil-Free Moisturizer
  • "Super hydrating moisturizer. Great for acne prone skin. Has really transformed the look of my skin for the better. " in 3 reviews
Lynn S.
Prosper, TX
This moisturizer is wonderful! It's oil free and does not leave your skin greasy, yet provides great hydration.
Alexandra B.
Jersey City, NJ
Nice light moisturizer. Gives decent hydration without leaving my skin shiny. It never caused me to break out.
Demi M.
Stone Mountain, GA
Love it! Light weight and hydrated but I don't like the smell it has chemical smell. Good on face and hands.
Linda P.
S Pasadena, FL
Light and dries fast. Perfect for use during the day. Has not caused me to break out like many other brands
Isha B.
Cupertino
This moisturizer left my skin extremely soft. It was highly effective. I bought this product at Sephora.
Hillary M.
Chattanooga, TN
This is a great day time moisturizer. It's light weight enough to wear under makeup without being cakey.
Rene S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Helps keep me moisturized without feeling oily and greasy all day. I was impressed with this moisturizer
Kristina D.
Very lightweight moisturizer. Wears well under makeup. I have combination oily skin & this worked for me
Brenda R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
This moisturizer bar none is great no grease left behind and it helps with my extreme dryness.
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
It's lightweight, but made my skin feel like I wasn't putting anything in it. It's was alright
Sharon Y.
Minneapolis, MN
How is this for semi-oily skin? How does it smell? I got it for my dad for Christmas because he's starting to worry about wrinkles and dry skin but didn't want him to smell like he's wearing perfume.