BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

For all skin types, including acne prone, this unique oil-free lotion/gel hydration leaves no stickiness or oily residue. Soothes with azulene, anti-oxidant micellized vitamins A&E. Recommended for normal to shiny skin which requires added moisture. Excellent relief of temporary dryness associated with acne treatment programs. Unique, light, oil-free lotion/gel hydrator with Allantoin, Azulene and anti-oxidant  Vitamins A & E and Pro Vitamin B5. For all skin types, including oily and acne prone. A unique, light, oil-free lotion/gel hydrator that leaves no stickiness or oily residue. Soothes with Azulene, a chamomile derivative. Rich with anti-oxidant Vitamins A & E. Also recommended for normal to shiny skin which requires added moisture. Excellent relief for temporary dryness that accompanies acne t. see more...

• How is this for semi-oily skin? How does it smell? I got ...3 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Oil-Free Moisturizer
  • "Super hydrating moisturizer. Great for acne prone skin. Has really transformed the look of my skin for the better. " in 3 reviews
Kyrstin D.
Dallas, OR
Love this face moisturizer. I can always count on it to remove my dry patches without being too heavy or oily causing me to break out.
Evelyn T.
Tampa, FL
This Peter Thomas Roth Oil Free Moisturizer, didn't work for me, I'm dry skin and with this product I still having dry patches.
Hunter P.
Everton, MO
Great moisturizer! Didnt leave behind any oily residue. I continue to use it. Only complaint is it can be pricey products.
Racheal S.
Columbus, OH
Love it won't clog pores great for acne-prone skin smell ok light weight but also hydrated not affordable it $42 @ sephora
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
I took a sample at Sephora on this product and although it didn't go a long way I liked the feeling when I was using it
Daisy D.
Fort Eustis, VA
ehhh, i definitely would not rebuy it. left my skin feeling so full. and my nose was still oily. also a little pricey.
Lachella C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
i like this moisturizer because it helps my skin stay moisturizer with feeling or looking more oily throughout the day
Hailey D.
Julaine T.
Indianapolis , IN
This has been my go to moisturizer for the longest time. It's pricey but worth it, especially if you have oily skin.
Diane Marish Y.
Monongahela , Pa
Since I have oily skin this moisturizer is just what I need, helps to control the oil and smooths my skin nicely.
Sharon Y.
Minneapolis, MN
How is this for semi-oily skin? How does it smell? I got it for my dad for Christmas because he's starting to worry about wrinkles and dry skin but didn't want him to smell like he's wearing perfume.