BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

For all skin types, including acne prone, this unique oil-free lotion/gel hydration leaves no stickiness or oily residue. Soothes with azulene, anti-oxidant micellized vitamins A&E. Recommended for normal to shiny skin which requires added moisture. Excellent relief of temporary dryness associated with acne treatment programs. Unique, light, oil-free lotion/gel hydrator with Allantoin, Azulene and anti-oxidant  Vitamins A & E and Pro Vitamin B5. For all skin types, including oily and acne prone. A unique, light, oil-free lotion/gel hydrator that leaves no stickiness or oily residue. Soothes with Azulene, a chamomile derivative. Rich with anti-oxidant Vitamins A & E. Also recommended for normal to shiny skin which requires added moisture. Excellent relief for temporary dryness that accompanies acne t. see more...

• How is this for semi-oily skin? How does it smell? I got ...3 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Oil-Free Moisturizer
  • "Super hydrating moisturizer. Great for acne prone skin. Has really transformed the look of my skin for the better. " in 3 reviews
Lorraine C.
Quick absorption and skin had no bad reactions to it. It does not clog pores and leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. It's very lightweight and not oily at all. However, the smell is not the most pleasant, but if you can get over that, it is a great moisturizer.
Tiffany P.
Loose Creek, MO
This is the only american moisturizer I've tried that doesn't break me out. A full pump is too much for my whole face so it lasts quite a while. Absorbs quickly and keeps my face feeling hydrated.
Kelly T.
Hermantown, MN
This stuff was nice, it did leave my skin feeling hydrated. The price was a little more than I would spend on it normally. Less expensive products give me the same results
Ali K.
Madison, AL
It didn't feel like it did the job. I like to feel like my moisturizer is working through the day. For me, it's just not a great value. Luckily, this came in a sample kit.
Lauren B.
Florence, SC
This moisturizer wasn't too light or too heavy, and it was perfect for my combination skin. My only complaint is for the price, there isn't a ton of product.
Hanna G.
Spring, TX
Love love love this! This oil free moisturizer keeps my face from breaking out unlike others. The price is a little steep but I think it's worth it honestly.
Adri K.
Gives me the moisture I need without all the extra oil messing up all the hard and long face cleaning work. Skin can breathe without feeling tight and dry
Annie D.
Boise , ID
I got a sample of this and while it felt nice & hydrating I felt it was too thin & didn't feel like it gave me as much hydration as my dry skin needs.
Diana C.
San Francisco , CA
Great moisturizer. On the pricey side but a little goes a long way, smell is unabrasive and helps my makeup go on smoothly. Purchased at Sephora.
Kyrstin D.
Dallas, OR
Love this face moisturizer. I can always count on it to remove my dry patches without being too heavy or oily causing me to break out.
Sharon Y.
Minneapolis, MN
How is this for semi-oily skin? How does it smell? I got it for my dad for Christmas because he's starting to worry about wrinkles and dry skin but didn't want him to smell like he's wearing perfume.