BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

For all skin types, including acne prone, this unique oil-free lotion/gel hydration leaves no stickiness or oily residue. Soothes with azulene, anti-oxidant micellized vitamins A&E. Recommended for normal to shiny skin which requires added moisture. Excellent relief of temporary dryness associated with acne treatment programs. Unique, light, oil-free lotion/gel hydrator with Allantoin, Azulene and anti-oxidant  Vitamins A & E and Pro Vitamin B5. For all skin types, including oily and acne prone. A unique, light, oil-free lotion/gel hydrator that leaves no stickiness or oily residue. Soothes with Azulene, a chamomile derivative. Rich with anti-oxidant Vitamins A & E. Also recommended for normal to shiny skin which requires added moisture. Excellent relief for temporary dryness that accompanies acne t. see more...

• How is this for semi-oily skin? How does it smell? I got ...3 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Oil-Free Moisturizer
  • "Super hydrating moisturizer. Great for acne prone skin. Has really transformed the look of my skin for the better. " in 3 reviews
Jana G.
Ferndale
I love this moisturizer! It applies light airy and breathable, my skin never feels oily or pasty after using it. It smells great, it's refreshing and best of all leaves my skin touchably soft!
Danielle W.
Dalton, GA
I live for this moisturizer. I use it before my make up and it gives me that dewy kind of glow. My face never feels dry and it's great to use after you've used masks or washed your face.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
I love this moisturizer so much. My skin leans toward the dry side and this was extremely moisturizing for me. I love that its oil free so it doesn't clog your pores and its so lightweight you can wear it under your makeup. I apply after I wash my face in the morning and at night. The only thing I don't like is the smell. It smells like hospital hand sanitizer. But it absorbs quick and then you can't smell it. Two thumbs up!
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
I really wanted to like this moistrizer. But it really didn't work for my combination oily skin. Also it is on the pricier side. I decided to return it. Some of the things I did appreciate about this product are how light weight it feels, and it didn't clog up my pores. But it didn't feel hydratin for me.
Sami W.
Collingswood, NJ
This is only okay for me. I did not have any sort of bad reaction or irritation, but there was not a huge difference in the moisture in my skin. I still had dry, flakey skin albeit slightly less dry in a few areas like my forehead. I did appreciate that it is oil free, because it didn't break me out
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Love anything by ptr, I like a light moisturizer that wont leave me feeling greasy or sticky. Oil free is great because I don't like to feel like I'm adding to my already large pores. When it comes to brands like this it's worth it to splurge for the best possible products for your face!!
Chelsea R.
My holy grail moisturizer. I have combination skin. This is both oil free and has SPF to keep my skin feeling light and not oily. The price point is not bad for the value and quality that you get with this product. It's a convenient size. I trust Peter Thomas Roth products for my skin.
Tara H.
This brand and product line is so great. It is well worth the money. It is so creamy and doesn't clog your pores and cause breakouts. It smells great and keeps your face hydrated all day. I was given this as a gift and I repurchased after that because I liked it so much.
Becca C.
Mooresville, NC
I tried this a while ago and did not like it. This brand really did not work for my skin, it left me oily and irritated in my dry patches. I also don't like the scent. Overall this did not work for me and I could not confidently recommend it.
Brittany L.
Cameron, OK
This is my holy grail. I absolutely love this moisturizer. I have a super oily t zone yet around my chin and forehead tends to peel also and this moisturizer helps all of it. It is amazing. Definitely worth the money! I will repurchase when I am out. It feels good going on and lasts all day.
Sharon Y.
Minneapolis, MN
How is this for semi-oily skin? How does it smell? I got it for my dad for Christmas because he's starting to worry about wrinkles and dry skin but didn't want him to smell like he's wearing perfume.