Peter Thomas Roth Oil-Free Moisturizer

by Peter Thomas Roth

For all skin types, including acne prone, this unique oil-free lotion/gel hydration leaves no stickiness or oily residue. Soothes with azulene, anti-oxidant micellized vitamins A&E. Recommended for normal to shiny skin which requires added moisture. Excellent relief of temporary dryness associated with acne treatment programs. Unique, light, oil-free lotion/gel hydrator with Allantoin, Azulene and anti-oxidant  Vitamins A & E and Pro Vitamin B5. For all skin types, including oily and acne prone. A unique, light, oil-free lotion/gel hydrator that leaves no stickiness or oily residue. Soothes with Azulene, a chamomile derivative. Rich with anti-oxidant Vitamins A & E. Also recommended for normal to shiny skin which requires added moisture. Excellent relief for temporary dryness that accompanies acne t.

How is this for semi-oily skin? How does it smell? I got it for my dad for Christmas because he's starting to worry about wrinkles and dry skin but didn't want him to smell like he's wearing perfume.
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Oil-Free Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
Super hydrating moisturizer. Great for acne prone skin. Has really transformed the look of my skin for the better. in reviews
Monica F.
Ojai, CA
Perfect everyday mouisturizer. It is light weight and mouisturizes without leaving face oily.
Evelyn T.
Tampa, FL
This Peter Thomas Roth Oil Free Moisturizer, didn't work for me, I'm dry skin and with this product I still having dry patches.
Lisa K.
Chino Hills, CA
Great moisturizer! I like how lightweight it is, and it doesn't become greasy later as it settled into the skin. I purchased this at Sephora and price point is very decent. I would purchase this again.
Linda P.
St Petersburg, FL
Light and dries fast. Perfect for use during the day. Has not caused me to break out like many other brands
Lauren B.
Florence, SC
This moisturizer wasn't too light or too heavy, and it was perfect for my combination skin. My only complaint is for the price, there isn't a ton of product.
Racheal S.
Columbus, OH
Love it won't clog pores great for acne-prone skin smell ok light weight but also hydrated not affordable it $42 @ sephora
Danielle W.
Dalton, GA
I live for this moisturizer. I use it before my make up and it gives me that dewy kind of glow. My face never feels dry and it's great to use after you've used masks or washed your face.
Amanda S.
Grafton, MA
i have super oily skin so i am always on the hunt for a moisturizer that helps with the dry cheeks but doesn't to my face into a slick mess. i was hopeful for this product but it was just ok so once i used the bottle i didn't opt to buy it again
Adri K.
Gives me the moisture I need without all the extra oil messing up all the hard and long face cleaning work. Skin can breathe without feeling tight and dry
Ali K.
Madison, AL
It didn't feel like it did the job. I like to feel like my moisturizer is working through the day. For me, it's just not a great value. Luckily, this came in a sample kit.