BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

For all skin types, including acne prone, this unique oil-free lotion/gel hydration leaves no stickiness or oily residue. Soothes with azulene, anti-oxidant micellized vitamins A&E. Recommended for normal to shiny skin which requires added moisture. Excellent relief of temporary dryness associated with acne treatment programs. Unique, light, oil-free lotion/gel hydrator with Allantoin, Azulene and anti-oxidant  Vitamins A & E and Pro Vitamin B5. For all skin types, including oily and acne prone. A unique, light, oil-free lotion/gel hydrator that leaves no stickiness or oily residue. Soothes with Azulene, a chamomile derivative. Rich with anti-oxidant Vitamins A & E. Also recommended for normal to shiny skin which requires added moisture. Excellent relief for temporary dryness that accompanies acne t. see more...

• How is this for semi-oily skin? How does it smell? I got it for m...2 Answers
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
I love this moisturizer so much. My skin leans toward the dry side and this was extremely moisturizing for me. I love that its oil free so it doesn't clog your pores and its so lightweight you can wear it under your makeup. I apply after I wash my face in the morning and at night. The only thing I don't like is the smell. It smells like hospital hand sanitizer. But it absorbs quick and then you can't smell it. Two thumbs up!
Chelsea R.
My holy grail moisturizer. I have combination skin. This is both oil free and has SPF to keep my skin feeling light and not oily. The price point is not bad for the value and quality that you get with this product. It's a convenient size. I trust Peter Thomas Roth products for my skin.
Lorraine C.
Quick absorption and skin had no bad reactions to it. It does not clog pores and leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. It's very lightweight and not oily at all. However, the smell is not the most pleasant, but if you can get over that, it is a great moisturizer.
Amanda S.
Grafton, MA
i have super oily skin so i am always on the hunt for a moisturizer that helps with the dry cheeks but doesn't to my face into a slick mess. i was hopeful for this product but it was just ok so once i used the bottle i didn't opt to buy it again
Ali K.
Madison, AL
It didn't feel like it did the job. I like to feel like my moisturizer is working through the day. For me, it's just not a great value. Luckily, this came in a sample kit.
Adri K.
Gives me the moisture I need without all the extra oil messing up all the hard and long face cleaning work. Skin can breathe without feeling tight and dry
Kyrstin D.
Dallas, OR
Love this face moisturizer. I can always count on it to remove my dry patches without being too heavy or oily causing me to break out.
Evelyn T.
Tampa, FL
This Peter Thomas Roth Oil Free Moisturizer, didn't work for me, I'm dry skin and with this product I still having dry patches.
Lachella C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
i like this moisturizer because it helps my skin stay moisturizer with feeling or looking more oily throughout the day
Kristina D.
Very lightweight moisturizer. Wears well under makeup. I have combination oily skin & this worked for me
Sharon Y.
Louisville, KY
How is this for semi-oily skin? How does it smell? I got it for my dad for Christmas because he's starting to worry about wrinkles and dry skin but didn't want him to smell like he's wearing perfume.