BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

For all skin types, including acne prone, this unique oil-free lotion/gel hydration leaves no stickiness or oily residue. Soothes with azulene, anti-oxidant micellized vitamins A&E. Recommended for normal to shiny skin which requires added moisture. Excellent relief of temporary dryness associated with acne treatment programs. Unique, light, oil-free lotion/gel hydrator with Allantoin, Azulene and anti-oxidant  Vitamins A & E and Pro Vitamin B5. For all skin types, including oily and acne prone. A unique, light, oil-free lotion/gel hydrator that leaves no stickiness or oily residue. Soothes with Azulene, a chamomile derivative. Rich with anti-oxidant Vitamins A & E. Also recommended for normal to shiny skin which requires added moisture. Excellent relief for temporary dryness that accompanies acne t. see more...

• How is this for semi-oily skin? How does it smell? I got ...3 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Oil-Free Moisturizer
  • "Super hydrating moisturizer. Great for acne prone skin. Has really transformed the look of my skin for the better. " in 3 reviews
Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
Obsessed! No other way to explain how amazing my skin feels after using this moisturizer. I use the product twice a day, morning and night, and it’s the best idea ever. Totally worth the money, but then again good products are always worth the money!
TheStylePro L.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I use only oil free day creams and was really exited to try this one based on reviews and the good company name. This product is a big disappointment. Right of the bottle the first thing you will notice is the awful smell, it smells like a toxic chemical, absolutely disgusting. The cream  s is easy to apply, but leaves a film on top on my face, never really absorbs  it all the way. Also it doesn't give me the moist soft feel that other creams give me, even some drugstore brands are way better. Overall is a terrible overpriced product.
Navneet K.
Maricopa
Ever since I was young, I loved using Peter Thomas Roth products, especially there body washes and shampoos. This Oil-Free moisturizer has seemed to be worth the money I paid. I have had issues with my oily face due to my skin type and my acne. This cream does not cause my face to become over exertingly oily, and has actually reduced my skin's sebum. I would totally recommend this product to those with oily skin problems.
Michelle L.
This is a great hydrating lotion that leaves your skin feeling soft without feeling greasy! I am very pleased with this product and will continue to use and buy it. I have dry combination skin and this is exactly what I need to hydrate my dry skin without crossing that line and making my skin oily.
Tamara F.
Arlington, TX
While I haven't used this product on all of my face, I did work at Ulta and would test this product for customers and would often moisturize the back of my hand with it after makeup demos. The price is fair for the brand, but it is prestige so it starts off pricey.
Jarrod J.
Hurricane, WV
I have been using this line of moisturizer as my #1 for over 10 years and my skin looks great! I use it every day! I get it at Ulta or Sephora. I recommend it to everyone and I've never had anyone tell me that don't liek it.
Brandi H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Love this super light weight formula. Since it's oil free it feels so much better for my skin, and doesn't leave my face feeling greasy. The smell is not amazing in my opinion but it's faint and subtle- very clean smelling to me. I am a huge fan of this brand!
Lisa K.
Chino Hills, CA
Great moisturizer! I like how lightweight it is, and it doesn't become greasy later as it settled into the skin. I purchased this at Sephora and price point is very decent. I would purchase this again.
Madison A.
Spokane Vly, WA
If this stuff wasn't so expensive, I would use it every single day of my life. Ah-maxing. Doesn't feel oily, but my skin feels sooooo nice. I don't break out from it either, HUGE bonus!!
Amanda S.
Grafton, MA
i have super oily skin so i am always on the hunt for a moisturizer that helps with the dry cheeks but doesn't to my face into a slick mess. i was hopeful for this product but it was just ok so once i used the bottle i didn't opt to buy it again
Sharon Y.
Minneapolis, MN
How is this for semi-oily skin? How does it smell? I got it for my dad for Christmas because he's starting to worry about wrinkles and dry skin but didn't want him to smell like he's wearing perfume.