Peter Thomas Roth Neuroliquid Volufill Youth Serum - Travel

by Peter Thomas Roth

Patent pending Neuroliquid? helps restore the appearance of fullness, skin appears rejuvenated and radiant, improves the appearance of deep wrinkles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Neuroliquid Volufill Youth Serum - Travel!
How would you rate this product?
Denise B.
Lavonia, GA
Takes some time and consistency in use. It will add a fuller feel to your skin but don't expect results with occasional use
Elaine C.
Oceanside , CA
There's nothing that scares me more than wrinkles so I went to an impulse counter to give this serum a try after hearing amazing things about it, I love the packaging and that it doesn't not smell like a fragrance, leaves my skin perfectly smooth.
Katherine W.
Austin
Makes my face so clear and nice only serum I use because it is the best for my skin!!!
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
This is my favorite line from Peter Thomas Roth. it really helps to plump and fill in saggy skin and goes great with the volufill eye cream as well. It's more concentrated so just a tiny bit lasts a long time.
Lauren B.
PTR is the man!!! Such a great skin care line for anyone dealing with any skin issues
Stephanie G.
Saint Joseph, MO
Amazing results. Effortless application. Wished the pricing was more affordable and maybe even a travel size.
Meagan K.
Pensacola , FL
This product left my skin feeling amazing!!!!! I purchased at Sephora and wasn't sure about it but the way it leaves your skin is incomparable
Sarah F.
Castle Rock, CO
I call this serum my own personal "face butter". The serum goes on so effortlessly and makes your skin baby soft. I actually use this in combination with a tiny amount of primer and the combo yields the most amazing and long lasting makeup primer ever. I also use this at night, per the recommendation and I do notice that many of those tiny "pit scars" from teenage acne are disappearing. The "volume-full" claim is not as noticeable as I would've liked, it's not 'Botox in a bottle', but I do feel like my skin looks a bit more supple.
Gaby S.
Odessa, TX
Feels silicon like in consistency and liquidy but gets the job done!no more acne and reduced appearance of discoloration and fine lines! Love this product
alx O.
Love love love loveeeeeee this creme have tried many different ones and this one is yet the best

Looking for your answer?