BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Neuroliquid Volufill Youth Eye Serum helps renew the delicate skin around the eyes. Sym-3D technology creates a fuller appearance to minimize a sunken look while Liftonin X-Press smoothes away fine lines and wrinkles. Kojic acid brightens dark circles as caffeine plumps the skin. Features a unique flat tip that feels cool to the touch and helps evenly distribute serum.

Mandy M.
['Butler', 'PA'], PA
Let me be absolutely honest. This is very very expensive and even though you do see some results I don’t think it is worth the money. There are a lot of other great products that are WAY CHEAPER that do a better job. If your looking for a great eye cream check out Cliniques all about eyes it’s a fraction of this price and you get better results
Angela K.
Maryland
I thought it was a Pretty good eye treatment & I loved the way the tip was always cold No Matter what! Although it was a bit tacky when it dried! I saw somewhat of an improvement in the fine lines around my eyes but not as much as I would have liked! I didn't repurchase because it was pricey & there are other products that work just as well & cost less! I did keep the container & I keep it in the fridge to help with puffiness! Give it a try you may have better results then I did!
Tone'Nae  B.
Tired? Puffy eyes? PUT THIS ON! oh my gosh I cannot stress how much this helps! However, this has to become a part of your daily routine. You can see a little difference after your first use but, in order for maximum results you have to use it consistently. I have made it apart of my nightly routine and I can say hat it helps immensely. When I am working on school work late I put this under my eyes and I wake up the next morning fresher than a daisy.
Rae T.
Honolulu, HI
I really wanted to like this product. Im giving this 4 stars mainly because of how expensive it is. The packaging is nice & it dispenses the product well. I also enjoy the fact that this eye gel absorbs rather quickly. I used this for maybe 2 months and didnt really notice a huge difference. Maybe its something i shouldve gave a chance and used longer, but the price killed me. $90 for this guy. If you use religiously could probably last you 2-3 months. Otherwise overall nice product, not so great price.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Peter Thomas Roth is kind of expensive but his products are well worth it. Every product I've ever tried from him I either repurchase or purchase if it was a sample. It's very easy to use, the skin absorbs it easier, and my under eyes look so good. I don't get bags anymore and I never look tired even on those days that the littles decide to not sleep. It doesn't have a perfumey smell to actually I don't think it has any smell at all. I really do love this eye cream and highly recommend it.
Holly B.
Newberry, Florida
The youth Eye Serum is great I actually keep dark circles under my eyes because I don't get that great asleep and this product totally gives use back to my eyes which is amazing when I first used it I was skeptical but I kept using it and I will continue to use it I would buy it again I actually gave to Bubba to my friend and her daughter which they have the darker circles under their eyes and help them out they loved it they now buy it and keep it in their house it's a staple
Cassandra C.
Ashland, KY
I purchased this item at ulta and while the peter Thomas roth brand in general is pretty pricey, skin care is the one thing I refuse to skimp on. I have been using this product a full 30 days. My under eyes have never looked better. I also love the roller ball applicator as it keeps my germs from my fingers off my product. If your going to invest in one good piece of skin care this would be a great choice. #contest @influenster
Tee P.
The results are dramatic.  So dramatic that my trying it out in store led to my buying the entire collection of the neuroliquid.I'm on the fence.  It took me a while to realize that it is a filler/ primer.  It's not a product that delivers permanent results.  It's an excellent filler.  I didn't get the usual silicone feeling.  Everything sunk in.  No cast to my skin and my makeup went on smooth without piling.Took off stars because of price and lack of permanent results.  It's worth it if those aren't issues, as it delivers the results of filler, but only for the day.
Ashley A.
I received this product as gratis while employed with ulta and so I gave it a try. I was pleasantly impressed with the fact that it adequately smoothed and plumped my lines and then I layered it with an extra hydrating eye cream to compensate for my dryness. I didn't use it long term, however, so I'm not certain how permanent the fix would be over time.
Brittany S.
I was recommend this by a friend to add to my nightly routine not too long ago and I am so happy she did! I apply this right before I go to sleep and it keeps my undereyes nice and smooth feeling. When I wake up in the morning my eyes look well rested! Definitely would recommend for anyone who needs an eye serum