BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Moor Please Kit - Moor Please! This 3 piece kit features a cleanser and mask from the Irish Moor Mud collection plus an applicator. The Purifying, decongesting and hydrating mask with odorless Irish Moor Mud helps draw out dirt, oil and grime as it infuses skin with moisture, vitamins, essential minerals and potent anti-oxidant benefits. With the highest level of organic content in the world, 9,000 year-old black Moor Mud is harvested by hand from the Irish countryside and combined with Hijiki seaweed, volcanic ash and activated charcoal for powerful cleansing while helping to minimize the appearance of pore size, fine lines and wrinkles.Purifying, deep-cleaning, non-drying cleansing gel with odorless Irish Moor Mud suds up to clear skin's surface of pore-clogging dirt, oil, makeup and other impurities. MaskTasker is an all-in-one soft touch tool for applying skin care preparations, namely, applicator sticks and wands for applying cosmetic lotions to skin, face and body. It's reusable, and designed to work with any Peter Thomas Roth mask.An $88 Value!Moor Please Kit includes:Irish Moor Mud Purifying Cleansing Gel (4.2 oz.)Irish Moor Mud Mask (1.7 oz.)MaskTasker (1 ct.) - Moor Please Kit see more...

Bailey T.
Bailey T.
I bought this kit on sale at Ulta and previously before purchasing it I had been using the moor mud mask for a while. I really do love this kit because it comes with a cleanser, and a mask and also a little buffing/mask applicator pad which I love since I have acrylics and digging into the black moor mud can be messy. It detoxifys the hell out of your skin and I usually warn people not to use it all over their face unless you're planning on not leaving the house because your skin will turn very red. Which some people find off putting but I like it because I feel like it's actually doing something. I usually target the mask in my t zone where I need the most detoxing and I only use it once or twice a week but I really really love this mask and will forever continue to buy it
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I picked up this kit at Ulta because there was a free gift at the time with it and I had always wanted to try a ptr product. I had heard great things thus far but wanted to try for myself. I've only used the gel for now, but it was so relaxing and brightened my skin. The mask, so I've heard, is hard to take off, but is extremely cleansing! The products do bring EVERYTHING out of your skin, so if you start breaking out after, don't give it up, keep pushing through, and it'll help a lot!
Kay D.
Kay D.
Coconut creek, FL
I love the feeling of this daily cleanser. I like to use mine at night to really clean all the gunk from every day off my face. I do the Irish moor mud mask about once a month, I do notice the clean feeling and tightness in my skin. However i would love it more if the mask dried and really penetrated my pores. Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Purifying Cleansing GelPeter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask 5 oz
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
The cleansing gel makes my skin feel fresh and clean. It has a nice scent that is not overwhelming. A small amount goes a long way. The mask smooths onto my skin nicely and spreads quite easily. It does not dry after leaving it on, but instead stays the same gel like consistency. It is quite easy to wash off and does not require much time. After using these products I can immediately tell a difference in my skin.
Jaylin M.
Jaylin M.
Effort, PA
I loveeeeee this kit and Sephora had it at such a great price! The ingredients are amazing not too mention the great stuff it does for your skin. I love to use the cleanser and mask after I've had a really good work out to really clean up my skin and this definitely does the job. I'm just now getting into more of his products. Highly recommend!
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Bought this product after going to Sephora to find a charcoal peel off mask. I was recommended this instead and I really like it. It cleared out my face without the redness I usually get from the peel. The price was awesome as well for the bundle.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
I have always been a fan of ptr! I have used both the Irish mud cleanser and mask before. I got a free sample from sephora. And fell in love with the brand! So excited that they made this gift set! It's the way to go for sure. $84 worth of product for &38... what??? Yes please!
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Murray , UT
I bought this kit from sephora and I have been absolutely loving it! For the price it is definitely worth it! It keeps my face super fresh and clean. It gets rid of my black heads very well. I would definitely recommend to my friends and family!
Becky J.
Becky J.
Fairfax, VA
LOVE this product! The mask is refreshing, and the cleanser gets down deep. Especially with hormonal acne, I use this with my Clarisonic and my skin looks and feels great! I would and will continue to buy this product. 100% worth the money.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Branford, CT
I purchased this kit because I had tried a sample of the face wash and really liked it. The kit is nice. I use the face wash daily and it works well for me. I didn't notice a huge difference after using the mask. Good deal though!