Peter Thomas Roth Moisture Infusion Facial Bar uploaded by Julia L.Peter Thomas Roth Moisture Infusion Facial Bar uploaded by Amanda S.Peter Thomas Roth Moisture Infusion Facial Bar uploaded by Niki A.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Moisture Infusion Facial Bar, 6 Pack Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Marilyn R.
Eustis, FL
This cleanser does a good job of making my face feel squeaky clean and doesn't over dry my skin. One bar has lasted me a very long time with every day use. I'm still unsure if I'll be purchasing it again because even though it's a great product, it hasn't amazed me.
Daphne M.
This is such a hit for me! This facial bar is great for removing dirt and oil and it leaves my face looking extremely fresh and clean. Using a normal bar of soap isn’t good for your face and if there’s a facial bar I’d recommend it’s this one.
Kara W.
Crown Point, IN
I get oily during the transition into winter and this bar is perfect for my skin. It leaves me feeling smooth. Clean and lightly moisturized. Probably would be too drying for someone with dry skin.
Niki A.
Rochester, NH
I am a sucker for bar soap and this is the cadillac of facial bar soaps! I am in love with the fragerance which is fresh and floral with tones of aromatherapy! The size of the bar is perfect, not too big and not too small. It fits well in the palm of my hand. I introduced it to my normal skin care routine not long ago and have really loved the moisturizing benefits.
Christina C.
Manor
Although this has a wonderful scent and cleansing properties, I suggest you get a drugstore cleanser as I noticed that this cleansing bar ran out extremely fast for the price and did not have any amazing skin properties. I will not purchase this again as I feel that for some it could do more harm than good being exposed when not in use.
Sarah H.
It smells so good! I love how it applies on your skin very easily and doesn't need to be wet a lot to rub it on your skin. It is definitely something I expected and feels very gentle on your skin. The price could be lower, but I can't judge. I suggest them to make more of these! I can't find them so easily!
mariam m.
I'm gonna be like this one of the way to my heart is beating so fast and when you're done with your life you can go sit down with the other things that you're doing and you're just making it hard for you and you will always do something about to be
Michelle B.
Bradenton, FL
I feel like the Peter Thomas Roth Moisture Infusion Facial Bar lacks a bit in the moisture department. My skin is left feeling quite dry after every use. It's unfortunate because their moisturizing body lotion is pretty good and does the job.
Rose L.
I don't usually like bar soap but I got this from my mom. I was rather impressed with this bar. It cleanses your face wonderfully and smells fantastic. It works with a cleansing brush and/or electric cleansing tools of your choice.
Kaitlyn H.
Mount Washington, KY
This bar of soap provides a large amount of moisture to your skin. After shaving your legs I use this just to go over and give it a soft touch. I have dry skin in general and this soap really does help for my skin!