Peter Thomas Roth Moisture Infusion Facial Bar uploaded by Amanda S.Peter Thomas Roth Moisture Infusion Facial Bar uploaded by Julia L.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Moisture Infusion Facial Bar, 6 Pack Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Photos (2)
Brieanna B.
Brieanna B.
Love this product. It smells amazing and leaves the face looking and feeling soft and refreshed. I use this along with acne wash and body wash as a way to get my face ready for the next step and any areas of my body I think need extra love.
Found this holy grail at a hotel I stayed at for prom and I absolutely fell in love this stuff leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated!!
Julia L.
Julia L.
Holt, MI
This facial bar was far too stripping for my face, I felt like I needed to pile on moisturizer after using it.
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
Nanaimo , BC
Not a huge fan of this Moisture Facial Bar. I find it too drying for my skin. Would be o-k for travel but not my first choice. Skin felt tight afterword
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Fenelon Falls, ON
My first experience with this skin care line was when we stayed in West Palm Beach at The Hilton, this was the line of toiletries they provide. I was skeptical to try this Facial Bar because I avoid them all together, bars of soap always leave my skin so tight and extremely dry. Not this brand though, I was incredibly surprised that it left my face feeling clean, fresh, soft and visibly full of moisture. I highly recommend it!!
Nada W.
Nada W.
Forfar
I used this in the Hilton Hotel I stayed at and I was pleasantly surprised. Although, I only used it for a week, it removed all dirt and makeup from my skin with ease. It's moisturising too.