Peter Thomas Roth Moisture Infusion Facial Bar uploaded by Niki A.Peter Thomas Roth Moisture Infusion Facial Bar uploaded by Amanda S.Peter Thomas Roth Moisture Infusion Facial Bar uploaded by Julia L.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Moisture Infusion Facial Bar, 6 Pack Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Brieanna B.
Brieanna B.
Love this product. It smells amazing and leaves the face looking and feeling soft and refreshed. I use this along with acne wash and body wash as a way to get my face ready for the next step and any areas of my body I think need extra love.
Niki A.
Niki A.
Rochester, NH
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a sucker for bar soap and this is the cadillac of facial bar soaps! I am in love with the fragerance which is fresh and floral with tones of aromatherapy! The size of the bar is perfect, not too big and not too small. It fits well in the palm of my hand. I introduced it to my normal skin care routine not long ago and have really loved the moisturizing benefits.
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
This doesn't break me out and does a fairly good job a keeping my skin clear buuuuut it makes my face so dry that I don't like using it cause of how dry my skin feels.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Broken Arrow
It desolves fast, and has a faint smell, but I can't complain about that since it's on your face. I had my initial breakout from trying a new product, but after that, my skin cleared up and all is well. I use it morning and night, and It moisturizes my face. 8/10.
Found this holy grail at a hotel I stayed at for prom and I absolutely fell in love this stuff leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated!!
Julia L.
Julia L.
Holt, MI
This facial bar was far too stripping for my face, I felt like I needed to pile on moisturizer after using it.
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
Nanaimo , BC
Not a huge fan of this Moisture Facial Bar. I find it too drying for my skin. Would be o-k for travel but not my first choice. Skin felt tight afterword
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Fenelon Falls, ON
My first experience with this skin care line was when we stayed in West Palm Beach at The Hilton, this was the line of toiletries they provide. I was skeptical to try this Facial Bar because I avoid them all together, bars of soap always leave my skin so tight and extremely dry. Not this brand though, I was incredibly surprised that it left my face feeling clean, fresh, soft and visibly full of moisture. I highly recommend it!!
Nada W.
Nada W.
Forfar
I used this in the Hilton Hotel I stayed at and I was pleasantly surprised. Although, I only used it for a week, it removed all dirt and makeup from my skin with ease. It's moisturising too.
ساهر ا.
ساهر ا.
I had been excited to try this product when I heard a lot of the company itself. I received this soap during my stay at a hotel. It cleanses your skin and is a good prep for makeup.