Peter Thomas Roth Moisture Infusion Facial Bar uploaded by Niki A.Peter Thomas Roth Moisture Infusion Facial Bar uploaded by Amanda S.Peter Thomas Roth Moisture Infusion Facial Bar uploaded by Julia L.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Moisture Infusion Facial Bar, 6 Pack Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Brieanna B.
Brieanna B.
Love this product. It smells amazing and leaves the face looking and feeling soft and refreshed. I use this along with acne wash and body wash as a way to get my face ready for the next step and any areas of my body I think need extra love.
Niki A.
Niki A.
Rochester, NH
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a sucker for bar soap and this is the cadillac of facial bar soaps! I am in love with the fragerance which is fresh and floral with tones of aromatherapy! The size of the bar is perfect, not too big and not too small. It fits well in the palm of my hand. I introduced it to my normal skin care routine not long ago and have really loved the moisturizing benefits.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Manor
Although this has a wonderful scent and cleansing properties, I suggest you get a drugstore cleanser as I noticed that this cleansing bar ran out extremely fast for the price and did not have any amazing skin properties. I will not purchase this again as I feel that for some it could do more harm than good being exposed when not in use.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
It smells so good! I love how it applies on your skin very easily and doesn't need to be wet a lot to rub it on your skin. It is definitely something I expected and feels very gentle on your skin. The price could be lower, but I can't judge. I suggest them to make more of these! I can't find them so easily!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Bradenton
I feel like the Peter Thomas Roth Moisture Infusion Facial Bar lacks a bit in the moisture department. My skin is left feeling quite dry after every use. It's unfortunate because their moisturizing body lotion is pretty good and does the job.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Mount Washington, KY
This bar of soap provides a large amount of moisture to your skin. After shaving your legs I use this just to go over and give it a soft touch. I have dry skin in general and this soap really does help for my skin!
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
This doesn't break me out and does a fairly good job a keeping my skin clear buuuuut it makes my face so dry that I don't like using it cause of how dry my skin feels.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Broken Arrow
It desolves fast, and has a faint smell, but I can't complain about that since it's on your face. I had my initial breakout from trying a new product, but after that, my skin cleared up and all is well. I use it morning and night, and It moisturizes my face. 8/10.
Jan '.
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Love this product and I will be a future customer again and again. You get a great amount in here for the price so that is always a plus as well! Way to go guys
Lara V.
Lara V.
Stuart, FL
Great for travel since it's not a liquid. Very nourishing and gentle, would recommend for those who travel often for work or business.