Peter Thomas Roth Mini Mask Magic Kit uploaded by Tamara H.Peter Thomas Roth Mini Mask Magic Kit uploaded by Rachel B.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A collection of three of Peter Thomas Roth's most popular masks to detoxify, repair, and polish skin. This trio includes effective treatment masks for nearly every skin concern. Cucumber Gel Mask helps soothe, hydrate, and detoxify dry, irritated skin while Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask contains cutting-edge plant biotechnology that isolates and replicates the perfect rose stem cells for maximum age repair. Pumpkin Enzyme Mask is a powerful and highly effective exfoliating treatment that addresses a dull, aging, and congested complexion. This set contains:- 0.5 oz Cucumber Gel Mask - 0.5 oz Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask - 0.5 oz Pumpkin Enzyme Mask see more...

Alleigh H.
Alleigh H.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a great little mini kit to try and travel with. The Aloe mask is not my favorite as I didn't really notice much of a difference in my skin after use. But I did use it on my face when I got a sunburn. I left it on overnight without washing off (kinda like a moisturizer) and woke up to a healthy none peeling face and less pain. As for the Rose mask, this left my face feeling smooth and soft. I've even used it as an overnight mask and had a good outcome. The Pumpkin peel is AMAZING! It smells so wonderful and actually does "peel". You apply the peel to your skin and let it sit for the recommended time then gently massage it off. After you have rinsed the peel off apply a moisturizer or the Aloe or Rose mask. I like this pumpkin peel way more than Philosophy's enzyme face peel. It leaves my skin feeling more healthy and I have had no adverse reactions where the Philosophy peel dried my skin out and gave me tiny red bumps in certain areas. If you are wanting to try some of these masks then the mini kit is your best choice as it allows you to try the masks for a longer time frame than a sample from the store AND you can reuse the containers for traveling. (Like putting your daily moisturizer in one instead of taking the entire bottle.)
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
I bought this mini mask kit so I could try out the cucumber mask and the pumpkin enzyme mask. I had already tried the Rose Stem Cell mask and loved it. The cucumber mask is a great hydrating mask that left my skin feeling soft and hydrated. The pumpkin enzyme mask was my favorite. It exfoliated like none other. My skin felt smooth, clean, and revitalized! All three masks had a pleasant smell that made me feel like I was at a spa in my own bathroom. The great thing about the magic kit is you have 3 masks available for whatever your skin care needs are at that moment and they are great for travel! #peterthomasroth #minimaskmagickit #sampletesting #simplebeauty
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love this little kit or magic! The pumpkin mask is my favorite since it smells like fall and scrubs like a dream, but the other two are great too! The rose leaves me with such a glow! It was smaller than I though, but for how expensive the full size is, you get a TON of product in these little jars!
Tara H.
Tara H.
Mitchell, NE
This is my favorite summer time pack. I love to chill them and sleep with the cucumber and the rose stem cell for extra hydrating
Katie L.
Katie L.
virginia beach
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Mini Mask Magic Kit
This mask set is amazing. I absolutely loved the pumpkin scented, more exfoliating mask. It was effective and pleasant to use. That one also left my skin nourished. The cucumber one is by far my favorite though, it is so soothing to the skin and was my life saver during the winter. My skin becomes very dry, so I used this every other night to super hydrate, and it was amazing for that.
Montrese M.
Montrese M.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Mini Mask Magic Kit
The whole kit was amazing. The cucumber mask made my skin feel extremely hydrated. I usually get a little bit of dead skin and I have used the pumpkin mask and it exfoliated my skin so well. The masks all smelled so good. Which made me want to keep using them. The price wasn't that expensive, because they've lasted me a long time. Would buy again in a larger size.
Celina F.
Celina F.
Westlake, OH
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Mini Mask Magic Kit
 This is by far my favorite set to travel with when I go on vacation. I love that you can have that little bit of variety and the packaging is nice and small so it fits  comfortably in a small toiletry bag. The products themselves are wonderful. The rose mask is one of my favorites and the cucumber is very refreshing for an early morning mask out of shower.
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Mini Mask Magic Kit
I absolutely loved getting to try these masks. My favorite has to be the cucumber one because it's so cooling and smells so good! The one I liked the least was the gold one. I wish it would've dried down. I also did not really see any results with it.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Mini Mask Magic Kit
These are so so small, hence the 4 stars, but this set is a great way to introduce yourself to PTR masks. And they all work really well. A set like this allows you to test a few and decide which you like best (I like the pumpkin enzyme mask best).
Keoammara C.
Keoammara C.
Providence , RI
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Mini Mask Magic Kit
My favorite little kit. It has the three masks that I like to use without having to splurge $75 on just one regular sized jar. My favorite out of the three is the Pumpkin Enzyme one. It exfoliates and smells so good too.