BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Enjoy a mega-rich cleansing experience in the bath or shower with this nourishing, lathering body cleanser. Thoroughly cleanses skin of dirt and impurities as vitamin E and pro vitamin B5 infuse skin with vital nutrients. Luxurious moisture swirls deeply hydrate skin, leaving skin supple and silky soft to the touch. Revitalizing citrus oils leave skin fresh and lightly scented. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jeryka S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE! This stuff works wonders for my occasional back acne(gross I know) I love the smell and feel of this product I use the coordinating face wash as well when my skin isn't too angry with me, I adore ptr and consistently am happy with the products I purchase from them !
Linds A.
Denver, CO
Smells SO great! I was staying a hotel in CA and these were replenished every day. I would buy it again if not only for the scent! It's so fresh. Reminds be of bed heads orange shampoo. Effective, moisturizing, not overly drying. Pricey. Would recommend it.
Alexandra G.
Riverview , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oldie but a goodie. Leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean, rejuvenated and refreshed. I love that it doesn't leave any residue of heaviness on the skin.
Alejandra P.
Guadalajara
This body wash smels soo good! It has a strong smell of orange candy so it's delicious to rub it all over your body. I tried the travel size and I went straight to the full version. Definitely recommend it!!
Victoria S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is a great cleanser, has a nice fresh scent making u feel revitalized. I love it.....can't get enough of it.