BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Enjoy a mega-rich cleansing experience in the bath or shower with this nourishing, lathering body cleanser. Thoroughly cleanses skin of dirt and impurities as vitamin E and pro vitamin B5 infuse skin with vital nutrients. Luxurious moisture swirls deeply hydrate skin, leaving skin supple and silky soft to the touch. Revitalizing citrus oils leave skin fresh and lightly scented. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sasha S.
Hampton, GA
I got the product from amazon. I  get back ache and this is the only product that clears my back. It cleans my skin without leaving residue. This product has exceeded my expectations. My skin feel so smooth. This is my 3rd time buying this product.
Danielle H.
Tallahassee, FL
I have oily skin and this stuff is magical!!! Really evened out my skin and calmed down my acne without over drying my face. The bottle is huge and it lasted me forever. Absolutely worth the price for the quality and amount of product you get!!
Jennifer A.
I love this cleanser. I got it at Ulta for half off. I had to jump at that deal. It's so good for my dry skin and my face feels so clean after I use it. I would definitely recommend it and I would buy it again.
Danielle J.
Orange, TX
I can not get enough of the smell of this product! I am giving it a 5 star review on the smell alone! The body wash creates a luxurious lather and feels like you get squeaky clean. When using this product I always feel clean and refreshed when getting out of the shower.
Haileyy R.
Cypress , CA
This stuff is amazing just like everything else! It's easy to apply and use in the shower, pretty expensive because everything is expensive if it's peter Thomas roth. I don't think I'd buy again though..
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
I also had the opportunity to try this body cleanser compliments of hotel toiletries. Peter Thomas Roth is usually out of my price range, so it was a pleasant experience. I would not say that this product is worth the price point, though. It does it's job as a body wash but the scent is a bit chemical cleaning product and not as flattering as it is industrial. My honest opinion is that you should save your money & go for a more personalized lower price point body wash that fits you better.
Jeryka S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE! This stuff works wonders for my occasional back acne(gross I know) I love the smell and feel of this product I use the coordinating face wash as well when my skin isn't too angry with me, I adore ptr and consistently am happy with the products I purchase from them !
Linds A.
Denver, CO
Smells SO great! I was staying a hotel in CA and these were replenished every day. I would buy it again if not only for the scent! It's so fresh. Reminds be of bed heads orange shampoo. Effective, moisturizing, not overly drying. Pricey. Would recommend it.
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
Oldie but a goodie. Leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean, rejuvenated and refreshed. I love that it doesn't leave any residue of heaviness on the skin.
Flavia M.
Brooklyn , NY
This product is #amazing made my face feel so clean and soft, I have used it for a few weeks now and it's been really nice.