BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Enjoy a mega-rich cleansing experience in the bath or shower with this nourishing, lathering body cleanser. Thoroughly cleanses skin of dirt and impurities as vitamin E and pro vitamin B5 infuse skin with vital nutrients. Luxurious moisture swirls deeply hydrate skin, leaving skin supple and silky soft to the touch. Revitalizing citrus oils leave skin fresh and lightly scented. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser. I got it at Ulta for half off. I had to jump at that deal. It's so good for my dry skin and my face feels so clean after I use it. I would definitely recommend it and I would buy it again.
Sasha S.
Hampton, GA
I got the product from amazon. I  get back ache and this is the only product that clears my back. It cleans my skin without leaving residue. This product has exceeded my expectations. My skin feel so smooth. This is my 3rd time buying this product.
Danielle H.
Tallahassee, FL
I have oily skin and this stuff is magical!!! Really evened out my skin and calmed down my acne without over drying my face. The bottle is huge and it lasted me forever. Absolutely worth the price for the quality and amount of product you get!!
Danielle J.
Orange, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can not get enough of the smell of this product! I am giving it a 5 star review on the smell alone! The body wash creates a luxurious lather and feels like you get squeaky clean. When using this product I always feel clean and refreshed when getting out of the shower.
Haileyy R.
Cypress , CA
This stuff is amazing just like everything else! It's easy to apply and use in the shower, pretty expensive because everything is expensive if it's peter Thomas roth. I don't think I'd buy again though..
Flavia M.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is #amazing made my face feel so clean and soft, I have used it for a few weeks now and it's been really nice.
Taylor R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this!!!! It feels very luxurious. The scent is sure to give you a fresh start in the morning!
Liz E.
Norwood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product leaves your skin with a more youthful complexion. It isn't oily or harsh. Has some fruity undertones.
Laura M.
Clarksville, TN
My go-to cleanser for the ultimate clean. It's refreshing and brightens my skin like no other.
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
I also had the opportunity to try this body cleanser compliments of hotel toiletries. Peter Thomas Roth is usually out of my price range, so it was a pleasant experience. I would not say that this product is worth the price point, though. It does it's job as a body wash but the scent is a bit chemical cleaning product and not as flattering as it is industrial. My honest opinion is that you should save your money & go for a more personalized lower price point body wash that fits you better.