BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This vitamin-infused shampoo with Biotin B-7 Complex™ and Vitamins C, E and Pro Vitamin B5 leaves hair clean, nourished, healthy-looking and head-turning. Unisex spa scent leaves hair smelling great for days.

Benefits:

Biotin B-7 Complex™ - helps improve the appearance of body and shine for thick, healthy-looking hair.

Vitamins C & E - provide anti-oxidant benefits.

Pro Vitamin B5 - helps weightlessly condition and nourish the look of hair.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, COCAMIDE MEA, GLYCERIN, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ASCORBIC ACID, PANTHENOL, BIOTIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, MAGNESIUM NITRATE, THIAMINE NITRATE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, ETHANOLAMINE, SODIUM SULFATE, CITRIC ACID, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL, YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), YELLOW 6 (CI 15985), FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).

Becky R.
Ogden, UT
I. Love. This. Shampoo. It smells great, the bottle is sleek and cute in a minimalist kind of way. It lathers incredibly, and leaves my hair shiny, soft, and bouncy. I have medium length wavy hair and my waves look incredible after using this shampoo!
Frazay A.
Tustin, CA
This is by far the best shampoo ever ever tried it not only is it affordable but it really makes a difference my hair now is thicker softer and my dandruff went away
courtney L.
I will never ever use this again!! I received a small sample from the company when I put in an order recently and thought I'd try it. I used it for 3 days and at first I loved it. My hair was silky and soft and smelled really good. By day 3 it was falling out in clumps!! I've never lost so much hair at one time! My hair is everywhere. Sticking to my clothes, all over my pillow, just falling and breaking like crazy. It's now a week and a half later and it's still breaking and coming out badly. I don't know what to do with it. It's not as bad as it was at first but I'm sure it would have all fallen out had I kept using it. Terrible on my hair!
Camila L.
Works great for me! I have Combination hair : begins with an oily scalp and transitions into dry, split ends. Hair like this can be tricky to manage. However I can use this Peter Thomas Roth - mega rich shampoo on the roots , and Biolage Keratin Dose in the ends , with Biolage Keratin dose in the ends as well . That has been working very well for me !
elizabeth S.
I got samples of this from a hotel we stayed at. I don't usually take hotel soaps with me but I took ALL of these products. They all smelled incredible. It lather's up well and you don't need a lot. I have fine, dry hair and it worked well. I often have soap build up after washing but not with this. It's awesome
neisa m.
Jackson Spgs, NC
Refreshing scent and after washing my hair seems moisturized which usually any shampoo dries my hair out! I use these whenever i travel to help control dry and frizzy when i have to be on the move and limited hair prep time. I highly recommend this!
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Loveee this set! My hair looks and feels amazing after using this shampoo and conditioner probably because of all the vitamins it delivers! My hair really does feel nourished. Need to repurchase soon!
Lisa L.
Midlothian, VA
Just used this while I was traveling. I'm a little skeptical about the shampoo/conditioner provided at the hotel. This was a winner for me and My hair looked perfect while on vacay. I'm definitely going to purchase this when I get home.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
They smell so good! And they refresh and give volume to my otherwise lifeless hair. I'd say they're effective at being a good lightweight shampoo and conditioner duo. I love PTR products tbh they're always so great and meet expectations.
Jaci A.
Faribault, MN
Love, love, love. I bought this from Sephora about a week ago and love everything about it. It smells great, makes my hair super soft and you dont need to use alot of it to get the job done. Will be buying this again.
Krista T.
Conway, AR
Does this leave your hair feeling weightless?
Lisette E.
I have really thin hair, I've heard about this product and now I want to know if it will help my hair to get thicker / look thicker? :)
Ashley W.
Wetumpka, AL
I tried this in a hotel and loved it, but I've heard a lot of people who bought it after trying a sample at various hotels didn't like it once they used it regularly. Has anyone had this experience?
Patrick O.
Does it lather well?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Que tan bueno es este producto? / How good is this product?

Amazon