Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Shampoo uploaded by Frazay A.Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Shampoo uploaded by Beth F.Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Shampoo uploaded by Julia L.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This vitamin-infused shampoo with Biotin B-7 Complex™ and Vitamins C, E and Pro Vitamin B5 leaves hair clean, nourished, healthy-looking and head-turning. Unisex spa scent leaves hair smelling great for days.

Benefits:

Biotin B-7 Complex™ - helps improve the appearance of body and shine for thick, healthy-looking hair.

Vitamins C & E - provide anti-oxidant benefits.

Pro Vitamin B5 - helps weightlessly condition and nourish the look of hair.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, COCAMIDE MEA, GLYCERIN, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ASCORBIC ACID, PANTHENOL, BIOTIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, MAGNESIUM NITRATE, THIAMINE NITRATE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, ETHANOLAMINE, SODIUM SULFATE, CITRIC ACID, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL, YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), YELLOW 6 (CI 15985), FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).

Buy on Sephora
courtney L.
I will never ever use this again!! I received a small sample from the company when I put in an order recently and thought I'd try it. I used it for 3 days and at first I loved it. My hair was silky and soft and smelled really good. By day 3 it was falling out in clumps!! I've never lost so much hair at one time! My hair is everywhere. Sticking to my clothes, all over my pillow, just falling and breaking like crazy. It's now a week and a half later and it's still breaking and coming out badly. I don't know what to do with it. It's not as bad as it was at first but I'm sure it would have all fallen out had I kept using it. Terrible on my hair!
Kristen B.
Lake Mary
The product itself completely deserves five stars. It smells amazing, has a good texture, lathers well, and a little goes a fairly long way. It leaves my hair smelling and feeling great. Very nourishing for people with dry scalp or frizzy hair. Unfortunately, not a lot of stores carry it. And there is a small problem with the packaging. Every time I've purchased this product, shampoo has dried on the inside of the cap, preventing shampoo from coming out. Still an amazing product that I would recommend if you're looking for a new shampoo!
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
I got a sample at a hotel and loved it so much I asked the front desk for more. They handed me a bag full of them. I had enough minis to last a month! I just ordered the full size online. It smells so fresh and leaves my hair feeling light and super clean. I highly recommend it if you're looking for a more luxurious shampoo.
Davey D.
I got this shampoo as a gift from a local beauty store & I love it with combination with the conditioner. I try to only wash my hair 2xaweek and this shampoo helps it smell fresh & my hair seems silkier and smoother. I have really thin hair and this shampoo makes it feel fuller. I loveeee it!!
Iris P.
Southern California
I use this only when I travel, which is often. I just like it overall. Price is a little high for the amount but overall okay. I do use another brand at home. Bought this through Amazon.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
I. Love. This. Shampoo. It smells great, the bottle is sleek and cute in a minimalist kind of way. It lathers incredibly, and leaves my hair shiny, soft, and bouncy. I have medium length wavy hair and my waves look incredible after using this shampoo!
Olivia R.
Fallbrook
I tried both these products while on vacation. The hotel my husband and I stayed at, had them in every room. I made sure to look up the products when I got home, because I loved them so much!
Frazay A.
Winnetka, CA
This is by far the best shampoo ever ever tried it not only is it affordable but it really makes a difference my hair now is thicker softer and my dandruff went away
Camila L.
Works great for me! I have Combination hair : begins with an oily scalp and transitions into dry, split ends. Hair like this can be tricky to manage. However I can use this Peter Thomas Roth - mega rich shampoo on the roots , and Biolage Keratin Dose in the ends , with Biolage Keratin dose in the ends as well . That has been working very well for me !
elizabeth S.
I got samples of this from a hotel we stayed at. I don't usually take hotel soaps with me but I took ALL of these products. They all smelled incredible. It lather's up well and you don't need a lot. I have fine, dry hair and it worked well. I often have soap build up after washing but not with this. It's awesome
Ashley W.
Auburn, AL
I tried this in a hotel and loved it, but I've heard a lot of people who bought it after trying a sample at various hotels didn't like it once they used it regularly. Has anyone had this experience?
Lisette E.
I have really thin hair, I've heard about this product and now I want to know if it will help my hair to get thicker / look thicker? :)
Krista T.
Cabot, AR
Does this leave your hair feeling weightless?
V-26564822 Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Que tan bueno es este producto? / How good is this product?
Stephanee S.
PTR has hair products? What does this claim to do?