Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Shampoo uploaded by Beth F.Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Shampoo uploaded by Julia L.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Rich with Biotin B-7 Complex™, Vitamins C, E and Pro Vitamin B5 for clean, shiny, nourished healthy-looking hair. This vitamin-infused shampoo with Biotin B-7 Complex™ and Vitamins C, E & Pro Vitamin B5 leaves hair clean, nourished, healthy-looking and head-turning. Mega-Rich Shampoo. see more...

• I tried this in a hotel and loved it, but I've heard a lot of peo...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
BreAnna F.
Riverton, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really oil-sensitive hair, and this works perfect for it! I got it at Sephora, the price isn't bad. It really cleanses my hair and leaves it looking healthy, without making it oily. I like the smell as well, it isn't too strong or chemically.
Caitlyn S.
Rockford, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has made a world of difference in my hair. For reference, my hair is fine, thin, and gets greasy by the end of the day. I literally have to use dry shampoo every single day. Not anymore!! This also helps with volume!!!!
Rochelle E.
Livermore, CA
This is by far my favorite shampoo. I first used it at a hotel and instantly fell in love. The smell is amazing and it leaves my hair feeling amazing. Definitely worth buying.
Kristen B.
Lake Mary
The product itself completely deserves five stars. It smells amazing, has a good texture, lathers well, and a little goes a fairly long way. It leaves my hair smelling and feeling great. Very nourishing for people with dry scalp or frizzy hair. Unfortunately, not a lot of stores carry it. And there is a small problem with the packaging. Every time I've purchased this product, shampoo has dried on the inside of the cap, preventing shampoo from coming out. Still an amazing product that I would recommend if you're looking for a new shampoo!
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample at a hotel and loved it so much I asked the front desk for more. They handed me a bag full of them. I had enough minis to last a month! I just ordered the full size online. It smells so fresh and leaves my hair feeling light and super clean. I highly recommend it if you're looking for a more luxurious shampoo.
devi d.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this shampoo as a gift from a local beauty store & I love it with combination with the conditioner. I try to only wash my hair 2xaweek and this shampoo helps it smell fresh & my hair seems silkier and smoother. I have really thin hair and this shampoo makes it feel fuller. I loveeee it!!
neisa m.
Addis
Refreshing scent and after washing my hair seems moisturized which usually any shampoo dries my hair out! I use these whenever i travel to help control dry and frizzy when i have to be on the move and limited hair prep time. I highly recommend this!
elizabeth S.
I got samples of this from a hotel we stayed at. I don't usually take hotel soaps with me but I took ALL of these products. They all smelled incredible. It lather's up well and you don't need a lot. I have fine, dry hair and it worked well. I often have soap build up after washing but not with this. It's awesome
Lia C.
Mills River, NC
Love. This. Shampoo. I love the smell, I love the way it feels in the shower and I love the way my hair feels after being dried. It looks like I had it washed at a salon every time. Highly recommend but it is pricey.
Lisa H.
Mineola, TX
I got to try this product at the Hilton hotel we stayed at in Branson, MO. Loved the smell of the product but I have extremely oily hair so the product didn't work well for me.
Ashley W.
Wetumpka, AL
I tried this in a hotel and loved it, but I've heard a lot of people who bought it after trying a sample at various hotels didn't like it once they used it regularly. Has anyone had this experience?