Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Intensive Anti-Aging Mask

by Peter Thomas Roth

This intensive overnight treatment helps firm the look of skin, replenish moisture, soothe and calm skin's appearance, and reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles while you sleep. Proprietary Firma-CELL-4™ contains four different peptides – including SYN®-COLL*, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 and Palmitoyl Oligopeptide – and neuropeptide ARGIRELINE®* to help firm, tone, smooth and brighten the look of skin, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Nourishing Sweet Almond Oil and Aloe Vera help moisturize and revive the look of dry, dehydrated skin while Sepi-Calm™ S* helps soothe and calm the look of skin. Vitamins C and E provide anti-oxidant benefits. For all skin types, especially dry, very dry and sensitive skin.

Benefits:

SYN®-COLL - peptide that helps smooth out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by decreasing the look of their depth.

ARGIRELINE® - neuropeptide and hexapeptide cocktail that helps smooth and firm the appearance of skin.

Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 & Palmitoyl Oligopeptide - peptides that work synergistically to help improve the look of skin firmness while helping reduce the appearance of wrinkles.

SepiCalm™ S – helps calm the look of skin.

Vitamins C & E - provide anti-oxidant benefits.

*SYN-COLL® is a registered trademark of Pentapharm. Argireline® is manufactured by Lipotec.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, BENZOPHENONE-4, PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAFFEINE, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ARNICA MONTANA FLOWER EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER OIL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, SALVIA SCLAREA (CLARY) OIL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, TRIDECETH-9, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYSORBATE 20, SODIUM BENZOTRIAZOLYL BUTYLPHENOL SULFONATE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140).

Is this worth the price??? I want an amazing anti aging mask that I’ll actually get results with.
Has anyone tried this product or something similar? I am looking for something to add into my routine to help with anti aging.
Does anyone have any good suggestions for moisturizer for really dry and sensitive skin Does anyone have any good suggestions for moisturizer for really dry and sensitive skin? I currently use Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Intensive Anti-Aging Mask
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Intensive Anti-Aging Mask!
Product Highlights
...sturdy and it closes tight so that your product won't dry out. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it I recommend it in reviews
Mandi C.
Blacksburg, VA
Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Intensive Anti-Aging Mask uploaded by Mandi C.
I’m al about my skincare and this is another great anti-aging Moisturizer! I love thick creams and this one is a good one! It’s packed with many great ingredients like vitamin A, C, E, Pro Vitamin B5, peptides, marine collagen, avocado Oil, lactic & maleic acids and more! I recommend it but it is a little expensive.
Jamie K.
greece, ny
I love all Peter Thomas Roth's products. they work! Very expensive for the products but they also have a great value because they work! I purchased at a local sephora store. You'll feel the tingling sensation (means its working ) YES . Would recommend!
Heather E.
New York
The anti-aging mask left my skin feeling extremely hydrated and soft after my first use. I am really concentrating on treating my skin in the right way and also taking special care to my fine lines. I will absolutely reuse this and keep it part of my routine. A big thumbs up!
Kate K.
New York , NY
Great product, made my skin feel smooth and refreshed. This product is not harsh on the skin. It’s pricey but does what it promises. I bought it at Sephora. I would recommend to others
Greta B.
Milwaukee
Very happy with this mask. I got a sample from Sephora and plan to purcahase a larger size. I have dry skin , so this definitely gave me the boost of hydration that I needed.
Johannah C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is very moisturizing and feels instantly firming to the skin. It’s thick but I feel that’s it’s lightweight once it’s on your skin. Definitely worth the price.
Angelina D.
Phoenix, AZ
Leaves your face feeling like a cloud!! I like how this product does not have a scent (or very little ?) and a little goes a long way.
Katharine F.
Portland
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love this brand for skin care, this mask hydrated my oily skin without making my skin worse, definitely a go-to winter moisturizer for me;) not sure if it works on age and lines but great moisturizer;)
Katharine F.
Portland
Purchased at: Sephora
Definitely worth the price! Love this for an overnight moisturizer, works great no oily feeling and doesn’t need a lot to work;)
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Its ultra thick and moisturizing, but because its so thick and my skin has a difficult abdorbing the thicker creams that I had to give it two stars and fir the smell. Its just ok for me.