Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Intensive Anti-Aging Cellular Moisture Masque 3.4 oz (97 g)

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

vannahpha r.
vannahpha r.
la mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When i was pregnant with my daughter, I was breaking out like crazy! I couldn't use any acne treatments with chemicals, but found that I could use sulfur based treatments! This helped reduce my flare ups significantly. It will dry out your skin so be sure to follow up with a good moisturizer. I wouldn't use this everyday all over but did use it everyday as a spot treatment! Works like a charm!
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Spartanburg, SC
Feels amazing, luxurious and relaxing!! am very impressed with this mask. It is better then the Bliss oxgen mask i usually use. The Bliss mask is good but i like the Peter Thomas Roth masks more since it makes my skin look so smooth and flawless.

Peter Thomas Roth oxgen mask leaves my face looking refreshed, radiant, and youthful. I love it.
Kristyn D.
Kristyn D.
Biloxi, MS
OK OK OK- SO I AM GIVING THIS ITEM 3 STARS BECAUSE IT JUST ISN'T FOR ME!!! IT'S A LITTLE PRICEY-AND ITS GOOD FOR DRY SKIN! I HAVE COMBO SKIN- I HAVE TO BE CAREFUL WHERE I USE THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE I AM MORE OILY IN OTHER PARTS OF MY FACE. THE ANTI AGING SERUM MAKES THE SKIN A BIT OILY.
Evita L.
Evita L.
Santa Cruz, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have premature aging all over my face since I'd never put sunscreen on when I'd go out. This product does a fabulous job of making my skin appear like it used to a few years ago. I often have dark bags an wrinkles due to poor sleeping habits but it fixes that.
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
Houston
Expensive and does not provide much hydration. Did not notice any change in skin after use. Easy to use and gentle on the skin, but would not repeat use. Does not seem to be as efficacious as other cheaper products.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Farmers Branch, TX
Wow this moisture mask is absolutely incredible! I was a first time user, and I have to say that I would absolutely use this again.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Temecula, CA
Absolutely love this product. My skin and face felt so young and moisturized after a couple of uses. A little goes a long way
F d.
F d.
I've used samples before but nothing I would keep stocked on. I think it's okay but probably better masks out there
Haleigh F.
Haleigh F.
Victorville, CA
My mom really loves thipisturizer. It keeps her skin looking great for her age and keeps her looking young.
DeAnna W.
DeAnna W.
Rockaway, NJ
I tried a sample of this but couldn't tell what it did or if it was different as I only had a small sachet