Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Intensive Anti-Aging Cellular Eye Creme uploaded by Raechel A.Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Intensive Anti-Aging Cellular Eye Creme uploaded by Raechel A.Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Intensive Anti-Aging Cellular Eye Creme uploaded by Angie W.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Powerful Firma-CELL-4™ anti-aging complex with a unique bio-processing method has a solution of four different peptides: SYN®-COLL, Tetrapeptide-3, Oligopeptide and Neuropeptide Argireline® (hexapeptide). The complex helps to improve the look of skin firmness, tone, smoothness and clarity, reducing the appearance of crow's feet, fine lines and deep wrinkles around the delicate eye area.

Firma-CELL-4™ - powerful anti-aging complex with four different peptides: SYN®-COLL, tetrapeptide-7, oligopeptide and neuropeptide ARGIRELINE® (hexapeptide).

SYN®-COLL - peptide that helps smooth out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by decreasing the look of their depth.

ARGIRELINE® - neuropeptide and hexapeptide cocktail that helps smooth and firm the appearance of skin.

Tetrapeptide & Oligopeptide - peptides that work synergistically to help improve the look of skin firmness while helping reduce the appearance of wrinkles.

Vitamins C & E - provide anti-oxidant benefits.

Pro Vitamin B5 - helps condition and nourish the look of skin.

Avocado Oil - helps to condition and moisturize the appearance of skin.

Ceramide 3 - helps to moisturize the look of skin.

Aloe Vera - helps calm and hydrate the appearance of skin.

Allantoin - helps to calm the appearance of skin.

Shea Butter - helps to condition and moisturize.

*SYN-COLL® is a registered trademark of Pentapharm. Argireline® is manufactured by Lipotec.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETYL ALCOHOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL STEARATE, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-5, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8, CERAMIDE NP, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBIC ACID, RETINYL PALMITATE, PANTHENOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED ELASTIN, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, SQUALANE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ALGAE EXTRACT, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE, BHT, ALLANTOIN, LACTIC ACID, ECHINACEA PURPUREA EXTRACT, FOENICULUM VULGARE (FENNEL) SEED EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, VIOLA TRICOLOR EXTRACT, ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, SODIUM PCA, POLYSORBATE 20, ASCORBYL METHYLSILANOL PECTINATE, MALEIC ACID, OLEIC ACID, TARTARIC ACID, SOY ACID, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, LAURETH-7, DIMETHICONE, STEAPYRIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM LACTATE, DISODIUM EDTA, EDTA, POLYACRYLAMIDE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL.

• I am 43 with crows feet... will this help me? 😊1 Answers
  • Does it help with wrinkles and dryness under eyes? Also, ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Raechel A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this cream for its perfectly balanced hydration power. It never feels greasy or sticky, but packs hydration in my undereye area and when I wake up in the morning it is plump but never feels puffy. Very expensive indeed but little goes a long way so I think it's worth spending $65!
Amber H.
Conway
This is a GREAT eye cream. I find I can use it both day and night. It absorbs in nicely and I’m left hydrated and smooth. The jar is rather small but you need very very little and the jar lasts a good long while. I’ve repurchased many times.
Leanna V.
Lakeland, FL
All the products in this line are great but the one I have is red and it's a serum and it's amazing. After one night i seen a difference and after 1 week I feel like my skin is more even so much i went foundation free yesterday
Jessica N.
Raynham, MA
Not sure if this did anything for my eyes because I don’t have wrinkles yet (thank goodness). But it did make my eyes more hydrated. Didn’t do anything for dark circles or puffiness. It’s nice, I would continue to use it but don’t know if I want ups repurchase because it’s hella pricey and I don’t see a huge difference yet
Amy K.
Pennsburg, PA
I liked this eye creme; it was light and for daily use I thought the product lasted a long time. A little bit went a long way honestly. I did think it kept the eye skin more moisturized than usual but didn't think it did much else for wrinkles or such.
Liz T.
Rockford, MI
This eye cream is the best eye cream I have ever used. It definitely was worth the price and it met my expectations. My under eye circles were gone. Very effective. I plan on buying it again for sure
Britni R.
Ok, up front, I think everyone should at least try this product. I find that things work better for others. I'm giving this product 3 stars because I'm just not wowed by it. And if I've used it for two weeks and I'm not in love I don't repurchase. That being said, it doesn't break me out and it doesn't smell bad. Maybe this product will work for others. Maybe I am not at a point to see any different. My under eyes are not dry or wrinkly yet so I usually just use regular facial moisturizer on them. I still use this product but will not repurchase.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
Occasionally I'll find a brand that just never seems to disappoint and Peter Thomas Roth is one of those brands. I love this eye treatment. I've used a lot, a LOT, and while I've found several good ones, this is a great one. It does exactly as it claims and I can see a difference while using it. Let's face it, there's no such thing as a face lift in a jar but when I find a product that keeps my fine lines from deepening and my delicate skin more supple, I'm sticking with it.
Shug h.
This product is really expensive for an undereye cream but I assure you it is totally worth it because of the fact that it works so well. I’ve seen a HUGE IMPROVEMENT in my undereyes. In comparison as to how my under eyes were before there are less wrinkles, they feel more tight and look visibly brighter. I love this stuff & recommend to anyone with undereye troubles!
Miriam B.
I got a sample at my local Sephora, and it lasted me a month using it once a day. It is super hydrating, which I love for using under makeup. My eyes looked brighter and younger while using this eye cream, and I received so many compliments. I recommend this eye cream for anyone that experiences dryness and fine lines around their eyes.
Ruchi S.
Champaign, IL
Does it help with wrinkles and dryness under eyes? Also, is it fine for sensitive skin?
Sandra M.