BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Featuring Firma-CELL-4™, a powerful PTR anti-aging peptide & neuropeptide complex. Hexapeptide helps to firm, lift and clarify the appearance of deep wrinkles and fine lines. With Vitamins A, C & E, Pro Vitamin B5, Avocado Oil, Ceramide 3, Aloe, Allantoin and Shea Butter. This powerful anti-aging complex with a unique bio-processing method has four different molecular sized 100% active peptides that penetrate the epidermal layer: SYN®-COLL. Tetrapeptide-3. Oligopeptide. Neuropeptide Argireline® The complex helps to firm, tone, smooth, lift and clarify skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and the s. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Ashlyn S.
Dallas
I have been using this for about 6 months now and switch it out with a Khiel's product that I have as well. What I like about this one is that it absorbs quickly. I don't necessarily notice a huge difference in my under eye area, but I do feel like it keeps me well moisturized.
HEATHER E.
Sugar Land, TX
The HOLY GRAIL of eye cream. I love ALL PTR products. This is fantastic for day (under makeup) and night. It's moisturizing and absorbs really well. Love love love. I will continue to buy this eye cream!
Liz T.
Grand Rapids
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream is the best eye cream I have ever used. It definitely was worth the price and it met my expectations. My under eye circles were gone. Very effective. I plan on buying it again for sure
Laura T.
Feels so good under the eyes and it's not heavy at all. Leaves my skin feeling silky. I purchased at Sephora. Overall I like this one but I like the under cream from origins but this on is worth it and I will purchase In the future
Vidhi P.
La Mirada
It is really a great eye cream, but as my skin is more sensitive it didn't like this cream. I got red puffs around my eye circle while I was using this cream. My major concern was to reduce my dark circles. It help to reduce darkness but I have to return it as it was not working good with my skin.
Kayla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a person with quite dry skin (I know! Hydrate!), I LOVED it! My undereyes also are effected by my overall dryness, this product is hydrating and almost semi-plumping on my skin, it really helps before I apply makeup.
BreAnna F.
Riverton, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. Super hydrating.  Is good for my skin.  A little product goes a long way.  I bought this at Sephora.  I love the packaging.
Megan t.
Massillon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite and go to eye creams! The formula is perfect and not to heavy. I use it every evening before bed and my skin feels great by morning!
georgianne P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this in the store after I heard good things. It seems good but then again I only tried it once. Probably would be great after multiple uses.
Marcella M.
Elk Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
ove this brand. its my go to for all skincare needs. Some times pricey but over all worth the cost. Love the under eye rescue you can feel the burn.