Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Intensive Anti-Aging Cellular Eye Creme uploaded by Raechel A.Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Intensive Anti-Aging Cellular Eye Creme uploaded by Raechel A.Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Intensive Anti-Aging Cellular Eye Creme uploaded by Angie W.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Powerful Firma-CELL-4™ anti-aging complex with a unique bio-processing method has a solution of four different peptides: SYN®-COLL, Tetrapeptide-3, Oligopeptide and Neuropeptide Argireline® (hexapeptide). The complex helps to improve the look of skin firmness, tone, smoothness and clarity, reducing the appearance of crow's feet, fine lines and deep wrinkles around the delicate eye area.

Firma-CELL-4™ - powerful anti-aging complex with four different peptides: SYN®-COLL, tetrapeptide-7, oligopeptide and neuropeptide ARGIRELINE® (hexapeptide).

SYN®-COLL - peptide that helps smooth out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by decreasing the look of their depth.

ARGIRELINE® - neuropeptide and hexapeptide cocktail that helps smooth and firm the appearance of skin.

Tetrapeptide & Oligopeptide - peptides that work synergistically to help improve the look of skin firmness while helping reduce the appearance of wrinkles.

Vitamins C & E - provide anti-oxidant benefits.

Pro Vitamin B5 - helps condition and nourish the look of skin.

Avocado Oil - helps to condition and moisturize the appearance of skin.

Ceramide 3 - helps to moisturize the look of skin.

Aloe Vera - helps calm and hydrate the appearance of skin.

Allantoin - helps to calm the appearance of skin.

Shea Butter - helps to condition and moisturize.

*SYN-COLL® is a registered trademark of Pentapharm. Argireline® is manufactured by Lipotec.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETYL ALCOHOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL STEARATE, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-5, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8, CERAMIDE NP, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBIC ACID, RETINYL PALMITATE, PANTHENOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED ELASTIN, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, SQUALANE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ALGAE EXTRACT, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE, BHT, ALLANTOIN, LACTIC ACID, ECHINACEA PURPUREA EXTRACT, FOENICULUM VULGARE (FENNEL) SEED EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, VIOLA TRICOLOR EXTRACT, ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, SODIUM PCA, POLYSORBATE 20, ASCORBYL METHYLSILANOL PECTINATE, MALEIC ACID, OLEIC ACID, TARTARIC ACID, SOY ACID, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, LAURETH-7, DIMETHICONE, STEAPYRIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM LACTATE, DISODIUM EDTA, EDTA, POLYACRYLAMIDE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL.

• I am 43 with crows feet... will this help me? 😊1 Answers
  • Does it help with wrinkles and dryness under eyes? Also, ...1 Answers
McKenzie G.
kansas city
I absolutely love it!! creamy enough to feel like it is moisturizing, not greasy at all. my under eye skin seems to be firmer already, still have the fine wrinkles, but that wont't change! I may try the other wrinkle cream from PTR after this. I tend to break out with many products or have irritation,this did not do any of these things. I will be buying this again when my current runs dry, LOVE IT!!!
Leanna V.
Lakeland, FL
All the products in this line are great but the one I have is red and it's a serum and it's amazing. After one night i seen a difference and after 1 week I feel like my skin is more even so much i went foundation free yesterday
René H.
Franklin
I love this eye cream! It is rich, but not too thick making it perfect for day wear. It only takes a little amount and keep in mind that this cream is slightly larger than the typical 0.5 oz for most eye creams. I have been wearing this every day under my makeup and have noticed reduction in fine lines and plumping of the under eye area.
Jessica N.
Raynham, MA
Not sure if this did anything for my eyes because I don’t have wrinkles yet (thank goodness). But it did make my eyes more hydrated. Didn’t do anything for dark circles or puffiness. It’s nice, I would continue to use it but don’t know if I want ups repurchase because it’s hella pricey and I don’t see a huge difference yet
Amber H.
Conway
This is a GREAT eye cream. I find I can use it both day and night. It absorbs in nicely and I’m left hydrated and smooth. The jar is rather small but you need very very little and the jar lasts a good long while. I’ve repurchased many times.
SHM w.
Fort Worth
I love this eye cream because it is super hydrates, firm, lift and plump deep crease. Has avocado oil and  ceramide 3 for the hydration. Neropeptides and peptides,  B5, vitamin A and asorbic vitamin C E. Absolutely love!
Britni R.
Ok, up front, I think everyone should at least try this product. I find that things work better for others. I'm giving this product 3 stars because I'm just not wowed by it. And if I've used it for two weeks and I'm not in love I don't repurchase. That being said, it doesn't break me out and it doesn't smell bad. Maybe this product will work for others. Maybe I am not at a point to see any different. My under eyes are not dry or wrinkly yet so I usually just use regular facial moisturizer on them. I still use this product but will not repurchase.
Raechel A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this cream for its perfectly balanced hydration power. It never feels greasy or sticky, but packs hydration in my undereye area and when I wake up in the morning it is plump but never feels puffy. Very expensive indeed but little goes a long way so I think it's worth spending $65!
Shug h.
This product is really expensive for an undereye cream but I assure you it is totally worth it because of the fact that it works so well. I’ve seen a HUGE IMPROVEMENT in my undereyes. In comparison as to how my under eyes were before there are less wrinkles, they feel more tight and look visibly brighter. I love this stuff & recommend to anyone with undereye troubles!
Miriam B.
I got a sample at my local Sephora, and it lasted me a month using it once a day. It is super hydrating, which I love for using under makeup. My eyes looked brighter and younger while using this eye cream, and I received so many compliments. I recommend this eye cream for anyone that experiences dryness and fine lines around their eyes.
Ruchi S.
Champaign, IL
Does it help with wrinkles and dryness under eyes? Also, is it fine for sensitive skin?
Sandra M.