BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Powerful Firma-CELL-4 anti-aging complex with a unique bio-processing method contains a solution of four different peptides: SYN®-COLL, Tetrapeptide-3, Oligopeptide and Neuropeptide Argireline® (hexapeptide). The complex helps to improve the look of skin firmness, tone, smoothness, clarity, fine lines and deep wrinkles. Additional anti-aging benefits come from Lactic and Malic AHA's, Vitamins A, C, E, Pro Vitamin B5, Sea Algae and botanicals.

Firma-CELL-4™ - powerful anti-aging complex with four different peptides: SYN®-COLL, tetrapeptide-7, oligopeptide and neuropeptide ARGIRELINE® (hexapeptide).

Sea Algae - helps to promote skin's retention of moisture.

Avocado Oil - helps to condition and moisturize the appearance of skin.

Lactic & Malic AHAs - help to chemically exfoliate the skin's surface.

Vitamin A & Pro Vitamin B5 - help condition and nourish the look of skin.

Green & White Tea, Echinacea, Grape Seed Extract, Vitamins C & E - provide anti-oxidant benefits.

Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ISOCETYL STEARATE, PANTHENOL (PRO VITAMIN B5), CETYL ALCOHOL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PEG- 100 STEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E), PROPYLENE GLYCOL STEARATE, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-5, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE- 7, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (GINGER) ROOT EXTRACT, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL EXTRACT, ECHINACEA PURPUREA EXTRACT, CENTELLA ASIATICA (GOTU KOLA) EXTRACT, GINGKO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPESEED) EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN AND WHITE TEA) LEAF EXTRACT, FOENICULUM VULGARE (FENNEL) FRUIT EXTRACT, VIOLA TRICOLOR (WILD PANSY) EXTRACT, ALGAE EXTRACT, RETINYL PALMITATE (VITAMIN A), ROSA CANINA (ROSE HIPS) SEED EXTRACT, ASCORBYL PALMITATE (VITAMIN C), ASCORBYL METHYLSILANOL PECTINATE, TOCOPHERYL LINOLEATE, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, HYDROLYZED ELASTIN, MALEIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, TARTARIC ACID, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, BISABOLOL, POLYSORBATE 20, CARBOMER, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEAROXYTRIMETHYLSILANE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, LANOLIN OIL, LANOLIN ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, HISTIDINE HCI, SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE, OLEIC ACID, LINOLEIC ACID, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I'm on accutane, so I need something that helps my skin stay hydrated. I use about a dime size amount every night and it works great. It can feel a little thick, so you really don't need to use that much. I did at first and actually broke out more. but it's extremely hydrating and rejuvenating." in 4 reviews
  • "Absolutely loved this product!! I only used it for my night cream because it is so thick and heavily that makeup wouldn't go good over it. I have really dry skin so I didn't mind the heaviness of the cream. Also, it lasted me half of the year. You can always get a great deal on this on Black Friday!" in 3 reviews
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
This stuff is truly amazing for dry skin!! Smells amazing, not too heavy on the skin. Leaves my face feeling refreshed without it feeling oily or weighed down! Doesn't flake or dry out throughout the day. My face feels hydrated all day long!
Olivia E.
Adrian, MI
This is the best moisturizer I️ have ever found. I️ usually purchase I️t at Sephora, I️t runs around $85, but I️t is so worth I️t!! Leaves your skin baby soft every time you use I️t. Perfect for super dry skin.
Angel P.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Intensive Anti-Aging Cellular Creme 1.7 oz more...
I'm so torn on this product. On one hand, the level of moisturizing is decent. On the downside, the texture feels sort of bulky like Vaseline going on, and it smells terrible. It absorbs well but doesn't leave skin feeling fresh and pretty. It felt kind of slightly sticky afterwards and that almost Playdough-y smell lingered. I didn't notice a remarkable difference after using it and while it moisturized alright, I want to feel beautiful after treating my skin and this product just didn't do it for me at all.
Elyse P.
Edmond, OK
Everything Peter Thomas Roth comes out with is like the mecca of the fountain of youth. You honestly can't find a better brand in the skin care world. Once I put this on my skin, it felt amazing. There was tightening and and just an overall improvement in the texture of my pores. I'm 31, mind you, and I don't need anything for wrinkles just yet. However, I love products that will stave off that problem and this is one of those items you should own if you want to combat time.
Hope R.
New Cumberlnd, WV
I absolutely adore this creme. It's stays smooth and silky on your skin without leaving a sticky residue and it makes your skin glow! Helps smooth the appearance of wrinkles and it helps calm puppy eyes and discoloration of the face. 10/10 product.
Hailey M.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: Anti Aginge more...
I never tried the stuff I would hope it would work for the price of it I really want to start getting into taking care of my skin at a young age because my family has bad skin problems has anybody tried this product and liked it I'm only 20 years old but it's better to start early then start later and be sorry
Cassie H.
Loved this stuff so much when I got a sample from Sephora that I splurged and bought the full size. It made my skin feel so soft and plump. It was gentle and there wasn't much scent. However after using every night for a few months, I feel it might be a bit too oily for my skin (which is normal-oily). Ended up not being worth the hefty price.
Najifa T.
Troy , MI
Even though I am only 24 years old, it is never too early to start using anti aging products to product your skin against damage. This creme is rich and thick and perfect for my nightly routine. It is a bit pricy but worth it.
Susie J.
Picked this up after explaining to a Sephora employee that I just got engaged and wanted to soften some fine lines before my wedding. She tried two products on my eyes and this one was by far the winner. It is thick and a little goes a long way, so while it is expensive, I can see this lasting several months. Within 5 minutes I noticed lines were softer and the dark circles under my eyes were neutralized quite a bit. I've used it for a week now and the effects are lasting... I apply before bed and again when I wake up.
Jennifer G.
Ames, IA
Another one of my favorite creams love the freshness , youthfulness it gives my skin I just don't have enough words to describe how amazing it is and highly recommend it

back