BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

With Firma-CELL-4™, a powerful firming and moisturizing peptide & neuropeptide complex, Sea Algae, Marine Collagen, Avocado Oil, Lactic & Malic AHA s, Vitamins A,C, & E, Pro Vitamin B5, extracts of Green Tea, White Tea, Echinacea, and Grape Seed combine to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for younger looking skin. This bio-chemical phenomenon is a result of the synergistic effects of combining intensive moisturizing, anti-aging ingredients and a unique bio-processing method. Patent pending PTR Firma-CELL-4™ peptide technology is a powerful anti-aging complex with four different molecular sized 100% active peptides: SYN®-COLL, tetrapeptide-7, oligopeptide and neuropeptide ARGIRELINE® that penetrate the epidermal layer. The complex helps firm, tone, smooth and cl. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Cecily L.
I've been using this product for years and really love it. I have combo skin and my cheek and side of my face are dry. I usually add face oil to it and just rub it on my face and neck to lock in all the stuff I put on prior to this. When I wake up, my skin feels so good. As far as anti-aging, I'm not sure if I can tell the difference, but I definitely love it for moisturizing!
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Peter Thomas Roth is one of my favorite skin care lines. I love all of his masks. This intensive cream is really rich and thick. But it doesn't feel heavy on your face. Honestly didn't notice if my skin looked younger from the Amit aging or not but worth a try.
Xiaoyu Z.
Johnston, RI
This thing does work instantly, if you message thoroughly for about ten minutes. However, it is extremely sticky on the skin, even though I had the lite version for oily and combo skin. I think it also breaks me out a tiny bit. I will not buy this again.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
I never had this particular item before , I've had my eye on it for awhile. This brand is so trusting when it comes to my skin..Idk how my skin will respond with any new items but it always has a positive feeling when I use Peter Roth.
Jennifer G.
Ames, IA
Another one of my favorite creams love the freshness , youthfulness it gives my skin I just don't have enough words to describe how amazing it is and highly recommend it
Alyssa B.
Kansas City, KS
I love this product, very creamy, lightweight and all PTR products smell amazing. Instant results but iffy about buying again because of the price.
Bryanna H.
Weymouth, MA
This is a great product. makes my skin dry out a little bit but still very good.
Angel P.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Intensive Anti-Aging Cellular Creme 1.7 oz
I'm so torn on this product. On one hand, the level of moisturizing is decent. On the downside, the texture feels sort of bulky like Vaseline going on, and it smells terrible. It absorbs well but doesn't leave skin feeling fresh and pretty. It felt kind of slightly sticky afterwards and that almost Playdough-y smell lingered. I didn't notice a remarkable difference after using it and while it moisturized alright, I want to feel beautiful after treating my skin and this product just didn't do it for me at all.
Olivia E.
Adrian, MI
This is the best moisturizer I️ have ever found. I️ usually purchase I️t at Sephora, I️t runs around $85, but I️t is so worth I️t!! Leaves your skin baby soft every time you use I️t. Perfect for super dry skin.
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
This stuff is truly amazing for dry skin!! Smells amazing, not too heavy on the skin. Leaves my face feeling refreshed without it feeling oily or weighed down! Doesn't flake or dry out throughout the day. My face feels hydrated all day long!