BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePeter Thomas Roth
Mega-Rich Intensive Anti-Aging Cellular Creme

Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Intensive Anti-Aging Cellular Creme

by Peter Thomas Roth

Helps to improve the look of skin firmness, tone, smoothness, clarity, fine lines and deep wrinkles.

Is this product for very dry skin?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Intensive Anti-Aging Cellular Creme!
Product Highlights
...that much. I did at first and actually broke out more. but it's extremely hydrating and rejuvenating.in reviews
...thick and heavily that makeup wouldn't go good over it. I have really dry skin so I didn't mind the heaviness of the cream. Also, it lasted me half of the year. You can always get a great deal on this on Black Friday!in reviews
Sabina D.
Anaheim, CA
Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Intensive Anti-Aging Cellular Creme uploaded by Sabina D.
PeterThomasRuth cream is powerful anti-aging complex with bio-processing method that contains four different peptides: SYN-COLL, Tetrapeptide-3, Oligopeptide and Neuropeptide Argireline. It helps to improve the look of skin firmness, tone, deep wrinkles, clarity, smoothness and fine lines. More anti-aging benefits come from Lactic and Malic AHA's, Vitamins A, C, E, Pro Vitamin B5, Sea Algae and botanicals. I use it in the morning and in the evening. My skin looks and feels significantly better.
Halime K.
San Diego, CA
Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Intensive Anti-Aging Cellular Creme uploaded by Halime K.
I have been using this face cream for over a year now and it was the best face cream I have ever used. It is very light although it has anti aging. My skin feels so fresh and live aftet applying this morning and night. I have already got another box since I will definitley be using this for a while! Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Intensive Anti-Aging Cellular Creme
Najifa C.
troy, MI
Even though I am only 24 years old, it is never too early to start using anti aging products to product your skin against damage. This creme is rich and thick and perfect for my nightly routine. It is a bit pricy but worth it.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,027 reviews
Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Intensive Anti-Aging Cellular Creme uploaded by Adriane N.
Purchased at: Sephora
So this fall season I found this eye cream from PTR- whom I have followed for decades and used their products. This is a thick, dense cream- it makes me happy because I've always gravitated to thicker more rich feeling creams for facial care. I've had great results so far- it's only been a few weeks- but my eyes are more even colored- zero dark circles and I can feel it moisturizing my under eyes to prevent fine lines and wrinkles. So far I completely recommend!!
Angel P.
I'm so torn on this product. On one hand, the level of moisturizing is decent. On the downside, the texture feels sort of bulky like Vaseline going on, and it smells terrible. It absorbs well but doesn't leave skin feeling fresh and pretty. It felt kind of slightly sticky afterwards and that almost Playdough-y smell lingered. I didn't notice a remarkable difference after using it and while it moisturized alright, I want to feel beautiful after treating my skin and this product just didn't do it for me at all.
member-b6d38
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE this moisturizer! This is truly a rich moisturizer and it feels so smooth and smells nice. I have oily skin and it doesn’t make me any more oily and doesn’t cause me to breakout. I’ve worn it alone and under makeup, it makes my makeup look really nice!
keita G.
Flushing, NY
This cream is only work for super dry skin, and smell weird. I love most of the PTR’s except this one . I let my mom to use the rest since she has dry skin but she didn’t notice a remarkable different after using it.
Hailey M.
Sacramento, CA
I never tried the stuff I would hope it would work for the price of it I really want to start getting into taking care of my skin at a young age because my family has bad skin problems has anybody tried this product and liked it I'm only 20 years old but it's better to start early then start later and be sorry
Olivia E.
Maumee, OH
This is the best moisturizer I️ have ever found. I️ usually purchase I️t at Sephora, I️t runs around $85, but I️t is so worth I️t!! Leaves your skin baby soft every time you use I️t. Perfect for super dry skin.
A. N.
This is a thick pore-clogging cream in an un-hygenic jar. Also, no topical cream can do anything at the cellular level. Lousy packaging & outrageous promises.