BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

With Firma-CELL-4™, a powerful firming and moisturizing peptide & neuropeptide complex, Sea Algae, Marine Collagen, Avocado Oil, Lactic & Malic AHA s, Vitamins A,C, & E, Pro Vitamin B5, extracts of Green Tea, White Tea, Echinacea, and Grape Seed combine to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for younger looking skin. This bio-chemical phenomenon is a result of the synergistic effects of combining intensive moisturizing, anti-aging ingredients and a unique bio-processing method. Patent pending PTR Firma-CELL-4™ peptide technology is a powerful anti-aging complex with four different molecular sized 100% active peptides: SYN®-COLL, tetrapeptide-7, oligopeptide and neuropeptide ARGIRELINE® that penetrate the epidermal layer. The complex helps firm, tone, smooth and cl. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Hailey M.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Anti Aginge more...
I never tried the stuff I would hope it would work for the price of it I really want to start getting into taking care of my skin at a young age because my family has bad skin problems has anybody tried this product and liked it I'm only 20 years old but it's better to start early then start later and be sorry
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
This stuff is truly amazing for dry skin!! Smells amazing, not too heavy on the skin. Leaves my face feeling refreshed without it feeling oily or weighed down! Doesn't flake or dry out throughout the day. My face feels hydrated all day long!
Olivia E.
Adrian, MI
This is the best moisturizer I️ have ever found. I️ usually purchase I️t at Sephora, I️t runs around $85, but I️t is so worth I️t!! Leaves your skin baby soft every time you use I️t. Perfect for super dry skin.
Angel P.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Intensive Anti-Aging Cellular Creme 1.7 oz more...
I'm so torn on this product. On one hand, the level of moisturizing is decent. On the downside, the texture feels sort of bulky like Vaseline going on, and it smells terrible. It absorbs well but doesn't leave skin feeling fresh and pretty. It felt kind of slightly sticky afterwards and that almost Playdough-y smell lingered. I didn't notice a remarkable difference after using it and while it moisturized alright, I want to feel beautiful after treating my skin and this product just didn't do it for me at all.
Elyse P.
Edmond, OK
Everything Peter Thomas Roth comes out with is like the mecca of the fountain of youth. You honestly can't find a better brand in the skin care world. Once I put this on my skin, it felt amazing. There was tightening and and just an overall improvement in the texture of my pores. I'm 31, mind you, and I don't need anything for wrinkles just yet. However, I love products that will stave off that problem and this is one of those items you should own if you want to combat time.
Danielle H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Absolutely loved this product!! I only used it for my night cream because it is so thick and heavily that makeup wouldn't go good over it. I have really dry skin so I didn't mind the heaviness of the cream. Also, it lasted me half of the year. You can always get a great deal on this on Black Friday!
Taryn M.
Woah! Talk about an overnight transformation! I am a huge fan of PTR everything and when I tried this, just like everything else, I fell in love with it. My face felt smoother, tighter and I woke up staring at my face amazed. I have used it plenty of times and I will absolutely continue to!
Hope R.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely adore this creme. It's stays smooth and silky on your skin without leaving a sticky residue and it makes your skin glow! Helps smooth the appearance of wrinkles and it helps calm puppy eyes and discoloration of the face. 10/10 product.
Rebecca C.
Greensboro, NC
I would give this cream 10 stars if I could. It feels AMAZING on the skin. I would recommend using it at night because it is a little on the heavy side. But my skin has never felt more hydrated than when this product has been placed on it!
Cassie H.
Loved this stuff so much when I got a sample from Sephora that I splurged and bought the full size. It made my skin feel so soft and plump. It was gentle and there wasn't much scent. However after using every night for a few months, I feel it might be a bit too oily for my skin (which is normal-oily). Ended up not being worth the hefty price.