Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Conditioner, 8 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Julia L.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Rich with Biotin B-7 Complex™, and Vitamins C, E & Pro Vitamin B5 for soft, smooth, nourished, manageable hair. This vitamin-infused conditioner nourishes with a mega-luxe Biotin B-7 Complex™ while Vitamins C, E & Pro Vitamin B5 leave hair soft, smooth, stylish and touchable. Mega-Rich Conditioner. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
I ended up with tiny bottles of this product while staying at a hotel recently. I have no complaints. I used it on chemically colored hair (never bleached, natural redhead) and the conditioner was gentle enough to deal with chlorine in my hair from the pool. I appreciated the packaging and ease of use in terms of lather. Not sure on the price point, but if this is like other Peter Thomas Roth products, I wouldn't seek it out as a *must have* product, but it did a fine job.
Rochelle E.
Livermore, CA
Amazing! It leaves my hair smelling so nice and feeling so smooth. Definitely the best conditioner I've used.
Jezyka W.
Taylorsville, NC
Don't was your money if you have curly frizzy hair, it may work great for people with straight hair, but it did nothing for mine.
Julia L.
Holt, MI
This conditioner works pretty well but it's not very moisturizing, so not for people with dry color treated hair like me.