Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Conditioner uploaded by Haley A.Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Conditioner uploaded by Julia L.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This vitamin-infused conditioner nourishes with a mega-luxe Biotin B-7 Complex™ while Vitamins C, E and Pro Vitamin B5 leave hair soft, smooth, stylish and touchable. Unisex spa scent leaves hair smelling great for days.

Benefits:

Biotin B-7 Complex™ - helps improve the appearance of body and shine for thick, healthy-looking hair.

Vitamins C & E - provide anti-oxidant benefits.

Pro Vitamin B5 - helps weightlessly condition and nourish the look of hair.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, ASCORBIC ACID, PANTHENOL, BIOTIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DIMETHICONE, THIAMINE NITRATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DICETYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, MAGNESIUM NITRATE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL, YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), YELLOW 6 (CI 15985), FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).

Buy on Sephora
Haley A.
Apache Jct, AZ
Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Conditioner Is a very easy product to use and only need a dime size IY to also add it to my masks once a week great formula and price point
Isabella M.
Cumming, GA
This conditioner isn't so effective. It usually gives me tangles in my hair after taking a shower. However, I'd rather use my l'oreal conditioner. The scent of the conditioner is nice, but again isn't effective.
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
I have no complaints with this product. I used it on chemically colored hair (never bleached, natural redhead) and it was gentle enough to deal with chlorine in my hair from the pool. I ended up with tiny bottles of this product while staying at a hotel recently. I appreciated the packaging and ease of use in terms of lather. Not sure on the price point, but if this is like other Peter Thomas Roth products, I wouldn't seek it out as a *must have* product, but it did a fine job.
Jezyka W.
Taylorsville, NC
Don't was your money if you have curly frizzy hair, it may work great for people with straight hair, but it did nothing for mine.
Kimberly K.
Makes hair silky smooth, but so do other, less expensive products. It's fantastic, but not a miracle. I leave that to Olaplex.
Julia L.
Holt, MI
This conditioner works pretty well but it's not very moisturizing, so not for people with dry color treated hair like me.
Rochelle E.
Livermore, CA
Amazing! It leaves my hair smelling so nice and feeling so smooth. Definitely the best conditioner I've used.
Chantal F.
I love this, I use it on my girls hair, which is fine and curly and it does a great job of hydrating. I also love that it's light and not greasy, and it rinses easily. Also, products always get major bonus points if they're available on amazon
Me gusta pero siento que puede. Cambiar un poco el color hacerlo más colores am un poco más grande sería bueno