BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This vitamin-infused conditioner nourishes with a mega-luxe Biotin B-7 Complex while Vitamins C, E and Pro Vitamin B5 leave hair soft, smooth, stylish and touchable. see more...

Lacey K.
Portland, OR
I have no complaints with this product. I used it on chemically colored hair (never bleached, natural redhead) and it was gentle enough to deal with chlorine in my hair from the pool. I ended up with tiny bottles of this product while staying at a hotel recently. I appreciated the packaging and ease of use in terms of lather. Not sure on the price point, but if this is like other Peter Thomas Roth products, I wouldn't seek it out as a *must have* product, but it did a fine job.
Isabella M.
Cumming, GA
This conditioner isn't so effective. It usually gives me tangles in my hair after taking a shower. However, I'd rather use my l'oreal conditioner. The scent of the conditioner is nice, but again isn't effective.
Chantal F.
I love this, I use it on my girls hair, which is fine and curly and it does a great job of hydrating. I also love that it's light and not greasy, and it rinses easily. Also, products always get major bonus points if they're available on amazon