BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Rich with Vitamins C, E, and Pro Vitamin B5 for soft, smooth, nourished, moisturized skin. A mega-effective body lotion that helps to instantly soothe and nourish dehydrated skin, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturized. Mega-Rich Body Lotion. see more...

Vanessa S.
Westland , MI
I love this product! It feels very light-weight on my skin, but doesn't cause any dryness. It's gentle enough to use on my face, and I enjoy the light scent. It keeps me feeling moisturized, and I don't feel the need to use it in the morning. (Just at night) I would recommend this product, as long as you smell it in person first, because the scent may not be a crowd pleaser.
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Love this stuff! Makes my hands and body so soft and that is coming from someone who suffers from severe atopic dermatitis/eczema. My skin is very sensitive, red, dry and itchy most days... and this helped a lot. It is fragranced though which Is why I gave it one less star. If it came in an Unscented unfragranced formula that would be amazing!
Brooke B.
Apollo Beach, FL
I found this on sale at ulta and tried it and I'm in love. smells amazing and does not feel greasy on the skin! my legs tend to get irritated when I put lotion on right after I shave but this lotion does not affect my legs! it's a bit pricey but I love that it stays on all day without feeling oily.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
What's not to love! This lotion is by far and away my favorite. The smell is just what you want for a lotion, nice and clean scent not over powering. Loaded with vitamins and it leaves your skin feeling nice and soft. Most importantly, it does not leave you feeling sticky at all.
Andrea G.
I used this lotion as the free sample you get in hotels, and I weirdly fell in love with it. It isn't greasy but still gets rid of all my dry patches. The best part is the HEAVENLY scent. It's isn't too strong but gives me a clean refreshed feel and smell.
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
They had this lotion as a toiletry item at a Hilton hotel I recently stayed at. It was very moisturizing, but I prefer my lotions to Be thick and creamy. This felt very light and almost watery. Overall
It did the job, just not my first preference.
Hayley K.
I keep this moisturizer in my purse for while I'm out. Great size for travel. Very moisturizing and a clean, non-invasive scent. Gently moisturizes and leaves a lasting moisturized feeling on my hands for hours. Would definitely recommend.
Sarah S.
Santa Barbara , CA
Holy cow, I got some of this from a hotel I stayed at while on vacation. This stuff is totally rad. It's perfect for dry hands! I was keeping some in my purse until it ran out. I definitely recommend it for anyone.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I first tried this lotion as a sample in a hotel I stayed in. I loved it so much, I got my friends on the same trip to save me theirs as well. The scent is amazing and it does a great job moisturizing too.
Norma G.
I went to hotel and received this sample size lotion as an amenity. I had never heard of this brand before and I very much liked it. It made. My skin soft and I would definitely buy the full size.