BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Rich with Vitamins C, E, and Pro Vitamin B5 for soft, smooth, nourished, moisturized skin. A mega-effective body lotion that helps to instantly soothe and nourish dehydrated skin, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturized. Mega-Rich Body Lotion. see more...

Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Body Lotion
  • "I received this lotion in a sample and it was so good I purchased online. This is the best body lotion I have ever used. It feel so moisturizing and it does not feel oily. Your skin just drinks it right up. it has a light fragrance that smells so good. I would highly recommend this lotion." in 20 reviews
  • "This lotion is by far my favorite! It glides on easy & leaves my skin moisturized. It might be a little pricey but worth every cent! It doesn't have a strong or sweet smell. It's perfect for anyone who has either oily or dry skin" in 6 reviews
  • "Nice body lotion. Creamy and nice to the body. Its a very gentle lotion so people with sensitive skin can use it. I recommend this product " in 3 reviews
Jenny T.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Body Lotion, 8 Ounce more...
This lotion is actually very moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling very smooth! The only downside is that this product has a very strong (perfumed) scent so if you are sensitive to smells, I would not recommend this. But overall, the product works well and now keep the travel size in my purse during the winter months.
Shayla /.
Fargo, ND
Review for: Mega Rich Body Lotion more...
First off this smells amazing and I was so happy that this was given to me as a gift because I had never heard of it before! I love how light weight it is and honestly leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth. Would highly recommend trying if you havent already.
Lacey P.
Delmar
Heavenly smelling and feeling lotion! I use it right when I get out of the shower on my damp skin and there is a noticeable difference versus using a regular lotion. My skin is left soft and smooth without that typical filmy feeling.
Anni R.
Wildomar, CA
Review for: Mega Rich Body Lotion more...
I tried a sample of this and while I did like the scent, I don't feel it holds true to being a "mega-rich" lotion. Especially for the price tag, I can't recommend it. I've had better results with drugstore lotions.
troian e.
Review for: Mega Rich Body Lotion more...
I came by this product by chance and decided to try it out and I love it . I tend to get very dry around my nose and on my forhead and after I cleanse my face I aplly it on those dry spots and it makes it so much better .
Katie M.
Thompson Fls, MT
I love the smell of this. Got it in a hotel and scooped up as many samples as I could. Very moisturizing but seems a bit on the thinner side so I tend to use it more.
Darby S.
This is one of the best lotions I have even used! My skin feels so silky smooth, not sticky or slimy but genuinely hydrated! The vitamins in this make for brightened skin. Unfortunately it's so pricey or I would use this daily. I normally don't like scented products especially body lotions because I have ezcema and it make me flare up but this one make my skin feel nourished and it gets rid of and tight feeling, dry skin bumps I had. It truly is a well made lotion with a clean feminine scent that get lots of compliments!
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Love this stuff! Makes my hands and body so soft and that is coming from someone who suffers from severe atopic dermatitis/eczema. My skin is very sensitive, red, dry and itchy most days... and this helped a lot. It is fragranced though which Is why I gave it one less star. If it came in an Unscented unfragranced formula that would be amazing!
Rachel L.
San Francisco, CA
This mega-rich lotion is mega lame. It is NOT mega-rich. In fact, it just feels like a basic hotel lotion that you get for free. I would definitely NOT recommend this lotion. It doesn't even smell like a high quality lotion. It's not a good lotion for any reason you would buy one: moisturizing, smells good, etc. Save your money and buy something else!
Cecelia W.
Florida
This lotion is great for traveling and moving because of its size and use! The moisture last up to 12 hours and is a great tool for healthy looking skin, you can get it in small packs from most hotels and i suggest you take as much as you can! I use it all the time and it has helped my skin health a ton!!

Amazon