Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense Lotion with SPF30 1.7 oz

by Peter Thomas Roth

A very lightweight, oil-free, non-greasy hydrator with SPF 30 protection. Provides extra sheer protection against UVA/UVB rays with Parsol® 1789 as it soothes and hydrates skin. Rich in anti-oxidants to protect skin from free radical damage. Suitable for all skin types especially oily or acne-prone.

Parsol 1789 provides UVA protection; Benzophene-3 provides UVA protection; Octyl Salicylate (Octisalate) provides UVB protection

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense Lotion with SPF30 1.7 oz!
This was recommended by my esthetician. Great product! It doesn’t make my skin feel or look oily. I am able to apply makeup easily over it.
11 pine ridge road
Love everything about this line. Skin feels smooth and hydrated. Fine line are less visible and can actually see a brighter complexion.
port st lucie
It doesn’t feel oily and I live in Florida and the best sheer item I have ever tested in this humid place also the smell isn’t bad
Live this and there's no complaints my first day of this I was satisfied!!! And people noticed to and pictures don't lie either!!
Hampton, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite moisturizers. Didn't feel oily after using and my makeup applied just fine after using. Bottle sucks though.
A bit heavy for a daily moisturizing sunscreen. It makes the rest of my skin care pile and takes a while to absorb.
Another great brand that lives up to my expectations! A great value and a product that makes my complexion look great!
Smyrna, GA
My favorite sunscreen right now! I wear everyday under my makeup and it’s lightweight and doesn’t break me out! Love.
Protection without the white cast! Absorbs quickly with little shine. Very effective and would definitely recommend!
I loved this moisturizer its light weight absorbs quickly doesn’t clump when you’re rubbing it in it’s perfect

Looking for your answer?