BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

An ultra-light, anti-aging (due to sunscreen ingredients) hydrator with moisturizers, ceramides, soothing Aloe Vera and broad spectrum SPF 30 protection. Oil and fragrance-free with Vitamins C and E and Pro Vitamin B5.

Ginkgo Biloba, Vitamins C & E - provide anti-oxidant benefits.

Ceramides - help to moisturize the look of skin.

Pro Vitamin B5 - helps condition and nourish the look of skin.

Uses

• helps prevent sunburn

• if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings

For external use only

Do not use on

•damaged or broken skin

When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.

Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Keep out of reach of children.

If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: AVOBENZONE 3%, HOMOSALATE 10%, OCTINOXATE 7.5%, OCTISALATE 5%, OCTOCRYLENE 2%, OXYBENZONE 6% ... PurposeSunscreen

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: ALLANTOIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, BENTONITE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, CAPRYLLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CARBOMER, CERAMIDE 3, CETYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PANTHENOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, RETINYL PALMITATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, STEARIC ACID, TETRASODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, WATER/AQUA/EAU.

Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day  Moisture Defense Lotion SPF 30
Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense Lotion SPF 30
  • "Moisturizing, it doesn't feel thick on the skin. It feels very gentle. Doesn't have a very prominent smell. This was purchased at Sephora. And put exceeded my expectations " in 7 reviews
  • "I received this as a sample a while ago and am really happy with it. Sun protection is a key for me when selecting facial moisturizers, and this one certainly fit the bill with an SPF of 30. It's not overly greasy, but I feel its perfect for my dry skin. " in 3 reviews
jessica l.
Provo, UT
since getting into skincare about a year ago, I quickly learned the importance of daily sun protection. I received this in a a sephora skincare kit and didn’t think about it for a while. the other day I put it on as a last step before heading out...it was thick & dewy at first. within minutes my skin had the most gorgeous sheen, and the dewiness has subsided to a stunning natural glow. I don’t know why I slept on this for so long but it is an INCREDIBLE last step for skincare—the sun protection is just a bonus!!
Pretty K.
Columbus
I like that it’s not thick and creamy, but it leaves me looking like a greaseball! I’m not sure what ingredient it is that makes me so shiny but none of my other SPFs do the same thing. The slick feeling it leaves my skin makes it difficult to apply makeup over. For the price, I was expecting more.
Allison S.
Laurinburg, NC
This is a good sunscreen. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because of its oiliness on skin under makeup. It works great with my dry/sensitive skin. It has ceramides that are good for anti-aging and vitamins A, C, D, E and pro vitamin B5. The only issue I have with it is that it leaves an oily glow on skin without and under makeup. If you use less sunscreen then it probably won't be evident but I believe in using enough to get the full spf protection or else the sunscreen isn't covering. It also doesn't leave a white cast on skin which is a must have for almost everyone whether wearing makeup or not. I got this sunscreen at Sephora in a skin kit that came with cucumber gel, face wash and eye patches along with sunscreen. Great deal for everything your getting! Other than the oiliness on skin I believe this sunscreen would be perfect for me.
Tabitha M.
This is my first experience with Peter Thomas Roth. It also has a little tint in it. I was a little concerned with the tint put after applying it with it PTR primer I had no issues. And no flashback even with a flash. The smell isn’t too sunscreen like either.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
So I wasn't a fan of this sunscreen for my face. The smell is very potent and it made my face extra greasy. Its supposed to help for anti-aging and the girl at Sephora recommended it for me because she said its not as greasy as others, however I found it to be even greasier. Since I work out and I'm very active outdoors, I thought I would try it but ended up hating it. It does protect you from getting burnt though!
Madison M.
Fitchburg
My second favorite sunscreen after the Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+. Goes on smoothly. Can be worn under makeup. And doesn't make me breakout! Doesn't get super oily either.
Haley S.
Hillsboro
Not too heavy, leaves skin moisturized but not oily. It is gentle, doesn't have much of a smell. Moisturized and protected skin is happy skin. it was given to me as a gift several months ago, I am not particularly attached to it but I love that it is lightweight and has spf protection so yes would recommend!
Sarah E.
MAX SHEER ALL DAY MOISTURE DEFENSE LOTION with spf 30 🌵Packaging is simple white bottle, green print with basic pump action
🌵 Intention/Usage is a spf lotion that can be used as a moisturizer to streamline routine or after moisturizer. Provides protection from the sun UVA/UGH rays..its a chemical sunscreen
🌵Ingredients please swipe left👈👈📸taken from @Sephora 🌵Impressions were that I like it as my main moisturizer and additional moisturizer +dog. It wasn't greasy or drying. It definitely isn't a sport spf as it can run into your eye and sting like the dickens.
🌵Price various on size..my size 0.5 fl oz was a part of the Sephora sun kit but 1.7 do is is $42.00 at Sephora
🌵Fragrance: Nothing strong, stinky or overpowering..mild spf scent that dissipated after 5 minutes
🌵Repurchase I enjoyed it and would repurchase it as it didn't break me out or clog up my pores. It didn't make me into a grease ball or dried raisin. My skin felt soft, supple and looked perfectly balanced.
Neysa S.
I got this product in the Sephora Sun Safety set and I'm pretty pleased with it. It's very thick when you first apply it, but doesn't feel tooo heavy on the skin after it's thoroughly rubbed in. The SPF is potent and I fount it to be long lasting also. I applied it before I was in the sun allll day in an amusement park; my shoulders and chest got pretty burned and my face only got a slight tan. I have super oily skin, and my skin was very oily throughout the day so I can't say this will necessarily help oily skin but it didn't make it any worse.
Portia M.
Peter Thomas Roth Sheer Liquid Spf 50 Anti-Aging Sunscreen; I liked it but it was one of my favorites, I didn't particularly like cents at the product, I felt like it was overpriced for what It is; This is just my opinion, and I wasn't 100% impressed by it. It could be my skin. Skin type, or it could even depend on, what time of the month it is for me. But I did would not sway anyone from trying this, try this product – – just because it didn't work for me; does it mean it won't work for you.

back