2 colors available

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

An ultra-light, two-in-one antioxidant sunscreen and hydrator. This user-friendly daytime essential provides extra-sheer protection against UVA/UVB rays as it soothes and hydrates skin. Rich in antioxidants to protect skin from free radical damage, this oil-free formula keeps your complexion safe and healthy. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Buy on Sephora
Toni J.
Toni J.
Review for: no color
I got this as a deluxe sample a few times in the Sephora sun safety kits and I really like it. It gives me great sun protection and is moisturizing. I do not think I would purchase the full size because it looks very greasy on and when you already have oily skin is not a great combo. I will continue to use my sample but there are other sunscreens that will not make me look super greasy.
Kacie K.
Kacie K.
Long Beach, CA
I stumbled upon this product when purchasing a gift set. Turns out I really liked it! It really helps my skin feel moisturized and doesn't leave me greasy. I love that it has SPF so I don't have to worry too much if I go outdoors in the AM. I would totally recommend this product to others especially in conjunction with other PTR products.
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
I really enjoyed this moisturizer with SPF. It applied beautifully beneath makeup. It just needed a few minutes to set before starting my makeup routine. The finish was only slightly greasy, which I think is difficult to avoid with SPF products. I can attest that it keeps your skin from burning when outside in the sun. I would repurchase.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Astoria, NY
Very light, maybe too little light for me. I kind of like my products to work really hard. I am not sure this one is that much of a workhorse. It's ok when I want to throw something into my purse because the container does not unscrew or leak.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Review for: no color
I love this sunscreen for the face! It's one of the few that isn't greasy and doesn't break me out. I can be sure that my face is protected when using this. The smell isn't powerful at all either. Good stuff
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Wasn't my favorite UV protective lotion it kind of seemed too thick and it was hard to get the white color to blend in clear like I wanted it to
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Great product. I use this daily and have had really great luck with it clearing up dry patches and making makeup application smooth
Yuannie A.
Yuannie A.
Review for: no color
Luv it. Has been my best friend this summer. Light, great fragance, great blending, awesome protection. I'm a fan.
Cathy V.
Cathy V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I got this as a sample from Sephora. I used it during summer time and I like it. It worked well.
Nina B.
Nina B.
Fife, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this at Macy's and absolutely love it. I'm honestly not big on sunscreen cause I hate the way it makes my skin feel but this went on like a light moisturizer. I just use this on my face and use something a little more affordable on the rest of my body. The first time I tried it I went boating and have not reapplied sunscreen once I got there and shockingly this sunscreen held up! I did get a tan but my face didn't burn while the rest of my body burnt. I will definitely be repurchasing this for my face when I run out.