Peter Thomas Roth Max Daily Defense Moisture Cream SPF 30 uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

An antioxidant sunscreen and moisturizer, in one greaseless, user-friendly day cream. This daytime essential protects skin from damaging UVA/UVB rays and prevents moisture loss. Rich in antioxidants to protect skin from free-radical damage, this oil-free formula keeps your complexion in top condition, short-term and over time. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

• How does this product work on oily skin? 2 Answers
  • Does this make your face oily? I have sensitive dry skin....1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good moisturizer to keep my face from g...1 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Max Daily Defense Moisture Cream SPF 30
  • "This moisturizer is so hydrating. I highly recommend this cream. Its great!!!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I love this! The smell I find to be great as well! Which is a must for me especially since I am sensitive to certain smells! " in 6 reviews
  • "Great moisturizer leaving my skin soft ad smooth and calms the dry itchy skin great for any season" in 4 reviews
Alex C.
Scottsville, VA
I received this as a sample in a monthly subscription box. I like that it’s a combination moisturizer with sunscreen, because I am religious about sunscreen daily and am at an age where moisturizer is also a must. This left my skin feeling good-not sticky or greasy. It’s great for days when you have minimal sun exposure.
Casey J.
I use this on my hands and face, it does not come off easily and is not too greasy! I think it stays on well in the water as well. I have cystic acne and it doesn’t flare up after using this! It’s a little bit expensive but it’s worth it for your face.
heidi D.
Camp Hill , PA
This product is A solid moisturizer & spf. But it’s kinda pricey. I’m not sure I’ll buy it again. It also can be A little to much moisture in summer. Causing my skin to be oily. I have normal to combination skin depending on weather and time of year.
Kayleigh A.
I've been using this as my facial sunscreen for a few months now and have been really liking it. It doesn't bother my skin or make me break out which is a huge plus and it feels very light on my skin. My only complaint is how oily it makes my skin for a little bit.
Julie F.
Tampa, FL
This is essentially just a super greasy face sunscreen. It smells exactly like sunscreen and the oiliness is intense. I only use this when I’m going to the beach, but it was definitely an expensive mistake purchase wise. Definitely not something I could put on my face daily and I have dry skin.
Chethana E.
San Gabriel, CA
This is my favorite sunscreen. It’s a white paste of medium thickness but goes on completely clear (no white cast!!!). It sinks in nicely and I can layer makeup over it without feeling greasy. I just wish it was a higher SPF.
Jamie E.
Barnegat, NJ
The only reason I have this fourstars is because of the price. The product itself is great, skins right in and doesn't leave behind a greasy film. I love all peter Thomas Roth products, I just wish they weren't so pricey.
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
As a Lupus warrior, sunscreen is important! This one is nice, it didn't run and sting my eyes, absorbs fairly well and protects well. A little more suited for normal to dry skin.
Katelyn W.
Fresno, CA
Peter Thomas Roth is heaven in a bottle. Definitely met my expectations! So good. I bought mine at online pricey but worth it. First time user but probably will use for good. I don’t think it needs improvement
Kailey B.
Birmingham
I use this product everyday! Sunscreen is so important especially when you are pasty white! I love this formula because it moisturizes and protects against sun damage. It’s so light that you just put it on under your makeup and tada you are safe!
Kinsley R.
How does this product work on oily skin?
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
I'm looking for a good moisturizer to keep my face from getting dry all the time. Would you recommend this?
Betsabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does this make your face oily? I have sensitive dry skin. I can't use anything that oily.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
When do you use this? Daily or only in the sun?