BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Cleansing pads exclusively formulated to cleanse skin, remove blackheads, refine pores and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Regulates healthy cell turnover and delivers proven anti-aging benefits that help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Deluxe, generously thick, double-sided pads deliver gentle cleansing action on one side and superior pore-refining exfoliation on the textured side. Pads contain a potent blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Glycolic Acid Complex10%), Beta Hydroxy Acid (Salicylic Acid 2%) and Alcohol (46%) in an advanced botanical formulation. Fresh peach bellini scent replaces traditional medicinal antiseptic pads. see more...

Nico C.
Phoenix , AZ
So I have a confession...
I have actually been using these pads on my clients for Quite a while now and love the effects. I sell it almost every single time I use it on people. It gets off everything and it works behind the scenes so much more.
It will help with texture, dry patches, sun spots, pimples and all of the things.
I just couldn't afford to get some for my own personal use so now that I have them for myself I am behind excited!
I recommend these for anyone wanting to all around take care of their skin!
Hazel S.
Love love love these pads! These are a staple for me. I cut them in half so they can last me longer. They do not dry up in the jar. I don't mind the peach bellini scent. I use this product daily and have noticed a reduction in breakouts and smaller pores on my nose. I highly recommended this product!
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
I'm sooo happy the worker at sephora helped me to pick this out. I went in and couldnt figure out what product to get that would help even out my skintone and brighten it up without drying my skin. She suggested this and again, im so happy she did. There is a ln alcohol smell to it which is strong but it goes away quickly. I even noticed my makeup going on smoother. My husband even said to me the other day how my skin looks better. Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction PadsTM (60 Pads)
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Ive only used these a few times so far but as of right now I really like them!! They are very strong but they dont dry out my skin. I only use them once a day. They seem to help my hormonal outbreaks which is exactly what I purchased them for. If you are worried that these will be too harsh for your skin then go pick up a sample at Sephora!!
Cristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
How did I not know about this gem? How took me so long to discover it!!! After 2 weeks of using these complexion pads, my skin is alive. I have less and less a texture. My overnight pimples guests have a hard time sticking around for the party in the morning hahaha. Seriously, for me these made a huge difference. I am already looking to place a new order for 2 more to be all set for 2 month. Truth, they are not cheap, but so worth it considering that I am aging and it is not that easy anymore to get my skin to glow as when I was in my early 20s. Love love love!!!!!!!! Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction PadsTM (60 Pads)
Katelyn W.
Clovis
Great product does dry out the skin so if you have sensitive skin I don’t reccomend it
Riri M.
Works wonders for acne. Initially you’ll expect your acne to flair, but over time, these pads do wonders. Minus one point due to the alcohol content. Over time, I have become more sensitive to that and had to stop using.
Brooke V.
These facial pads have completely transformed my face! I would recommend these to anyone who has sensitive, combo, acne prone/scarred skin! My acne scars have diminished! I would love to use this every day!
Joe C.
Ridgeland, MS
This is my favorite product for on the go oil removal. I love it for it’s simplicity and strength.
Lilibeth G.
Rock Hill , SC
Great exfoliating. Leaves skin soft and feeling clear. The smell is pleasant and it didn't sting my face. I use it when I'm having particularly bad skin days and it shows a bug difference.