BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Cleansing pads exclusively formulated to cleanse skin, remove blackheads, refine pores and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Regulates healthy cell turnover and delivers proven anti-aging benefits that help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Deluxe, generously thick, double-sided pads deliver gentle cleansing action on one side and superior pore-refining exfoliation on the textured side. Pads contain a potent blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Glycolic Acid Complex10%), Beta Hydroxy Acid (Salicylic Acid 2%) and Alcohol (46%) in an advanced botanical formulation. Fresh peach bellini scent replaces traditional medicinal antiseptic pads. see more...

Nico C.
Phoenix , AZ
So I have a confession...
I have actually been using these pads on my clients for Quite a while now and love the effects. I sell it almost every single time I use it on people. It gets off everything and it works behind the scenes so much more.
It will help with texture, dry patches, sun spots, pimples and all of the things.
I just couldn't afford to get some for my own personal use so now that I have them for myself I am behind excited!
I recommend these for anyone wanting to all around take care of their skin!
Hazel S.
Love love love these pads! These are a staple for me. I cut them in half so they can last me longer. They do not dry up in the jar. I don't mind the peach bellini scent. I use this product daily and have noticed a reduction in breakouts and smaller pores on my nose. I highly recommended this product!
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
I'm sooo happy the worker at sephora helped me to pick this out. I went in and couldnt figure out what product to get that would help even out my skintone and brighten it up without drying my skin. She suggested this and again, im so happy she did. There is a ln alcohol smell to it which is strong but it goes away quickly. I even noticed my makeup going on smoother. My husband even said to me the other day how my skin looks better. Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction PadsTM (60 Pads)
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Ive only used these a few times so far but as of right now I really like them!! They are very strong but they dont dry out my skin. I only use them once a day. They seem to help my hormonal outbreaks which is exactly what I purchased them for. If you are worried that these will be too harsh for your skin then go pick up a sample at Sephora!!
Cristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
How did I not know about this gem? How took me so long to discover it!!! After 2 weeks of using these complexion pads, my skin is alive. I have less and less a texture. My overnight pimples guests have a hard time sticking around for the party in the morning hahaha. Seriously, for me these made a huge difference. I am already looking to place a new order for 2 more to be all set for 2 month. Truth, they are not cheap, but so worth it considering that I am aging and it is not that easy anymore to get my skin to glow as when I was in my early 20s. Love love love!!!!!!!! Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction PadsTM (60 Pads)
Brittany R.
North Vancouver, BC
These have totally changed my skin for the better! I am a skincare junkie, and have tried hundreds of products over the years, and I can promise you that nothing has worked so dramatically. The texture of my skin, especially on my forehead and around my mouth has gone from bumpy and rough to smooth and glowy! Most of the congestion in my pores is gone. This is a great product that I will continue to repurchase.
Ms. S.
Chicago , IL
I’m actually surprised that I didn’t like this one! I’ve tried other products from the line but this one makes my skin feel so dried out! I do tend to have sensitive skin but the strong alcohol smell really should have been the tale tale sign this product was not for me!
Jess N.
Birmingham, AL
MUST HAVE. Keeps breakouts at bay, amazing for armpits and bikini line if you're prone to razor burns. Can't live without these babies for this oily acne prone skin girl. I also use these on my husbands dry skin to fight the blackheads on his nose.
Emma-Jane K.
London, London
I had high hopes for these after reading good reviews. My skin is oily/acne prone but not particularly sensitive - not normally sensitive to AHAs and BHAs at all.

Upon opening, the first thing I noticed was that this product immediately smelt so strongly of alcohol - and I do not have a good sense of smell. It was overwhelming and I was a bit nervous about putting it on my face. It was supposed to be a 'peach bellini' smell but I smelt like someone had spilled a cocktail on me in a club. It made me feel sick.

Aside from this, it was super harsh on my skin and just seemed to irritate it more than anything. There are way better Glycolic acid products that work better for less money!
Anna T.
Douglas
These complexion pads really helped with texture on my face. After just a few days I noticed a huge difference in my skin.