BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Cleansing pads exclusively formulated to cleanse skin, remove blackheads, refine pores and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Regulates healthy cell turnover and delivers proven anti-aging benefits that help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Deluxe, generously thick, double-sided pads deliver gentle cleansing action on one side and superior pore-refining exfoliation on the textured side. Pads contain a potent blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Glycolic Acid Complex10%), Beta Hydroxy Acid (Salicylic Acid 2%) and Alcohol (46%) in an advanced botanical formulation. Fresh peach bellini scent replaces traditional medicinal antiseptic pads. see more...

Brittany R.
North Vancouver, BC
These have totally changed my skin for the better! I am a skincare junkie, and have tried hundreds of products over the years, and I can promise you that nothing has worked so dramatically. The texture of my skin, especially on my forehead and around my mouth has gone from bumpy and rough to smooth and glowy! Most of the congestion in my pores is gone. This is a great product that I will continue to repurchase.
Ms. S.
Chicago , IL
I’m actually surprised that I didn’t like this one! I’ve tried other products from the line but this one makes my skin feel so dried out! I do tend to have sensitive skin but the strong alcohol smell really should have been the tale tale sign this product was not for me!
Jess N.
Birmingham, AL
MUST HAVE. Keeps breakouts at bay, amazing for armpits and bikini line if you're prone to razor burns. Can't live without these babies for this oily acne prone skin girl. I also use these on my husbands dry skin to fight the blackheads on his nose.
Nico C.
Phoenix , AZ
So I have a confession...
I have actually been using these pads on my clients for Quite a while now and love the effects. I sell it almost every single time I use it on people. It gets off everything and it works behind the scenes so much more.
It will help with texture, dry patches, sun spots, pimples and all of the things.
I just couldn't afford to get some for my own personal use so now that I have them for myself I am behind excited!
I recommend these for anyone wanting to all around take care of their skin!
Emma-Jane K.
London, London
I had high hopes for these after reading good reviews. My skin is oily/acne prone but not particularly sensitive - not normally sensitive to AHAs and BHAs at all.

Upon opening, the first thing I noticed was that this product immediately smelt so strongly of alcohol - and I do not have a good sense of smell. It was overwhelming and I was a bit nervous about putting it on my face. It was supposed to be a 'peach bellini' smell but I smelt like someone had spilled a cocktail on me in a club. It made me feel sick.

Aside from this, it was super harsh on my skin and just seemed to irritate it more than anything. There are way better Glycolic acid products that work better for less money!
Anna T.
Douglas
These complexion pads really helped with texture on my face. After just a few days I noticed a huge difference in my skin.
Jamie K.
I love this product! Wipes are so easy to use and these do a great job w exfoliating and clearing. Every product in the PTR line is a home run, I also use his rolling/peeling exfoliator and I can't wait to try more, especially the masks.
Jimena M.
San luis arizona
Empece a notar cambios como a los 3 dias es un poco irritante pero vale la pena mi piel se ve mejor y mas limpia no le doy 5 estrellas debido al uso continuo mis dedos con los que tomo la toallita se descarapelaron recomendado para usar de noche.
Reigan M.
This product really gives results. I noticed a difference in my skin texture and bumps within a week or so of using this product. The only reason I have not repurchased is because of the hefty price tag and high alcohol content. The smell is extremely alcoholic, and the first time I used the product I did feel a minor burning sensation. That went away with repeated use, but it might irritate some folks.
Emily N.
Watkinsville, GA
As a cystic acne sufferer, I'm always on the lookout for new products. Rave reviews led me to these correction pads, and I'm so glad I tried them! I use them daily, and they've made a huge difference in my skin clarity, tone, and surface texture. My skin is so smooth and clear that I rarely need to exfoliate. They're pricy but well worth the cost!