BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Cleansing pads exclusively formulated to cleanse skin, remove blackheads, refine pores and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Regulates healthy cell turnover and delivers proven anti-aging benefits that help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Deluxe, generously thick, double-sided pads deliver gentle cleansing action on one side and superior pore-refining exfoliation on the textured side. Pads contain a potent blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Glycolic Acid Complex10%), Beta Hydroxy Acid (Salicylic Acid 2%) and Alcohol (46%) in an advanced botanical formulation. Fresh peach bellini scent replaces traditional medicinal antiseptic pads. see more...

Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction PadsTM (60 Pads)
  • "These pads have helped me treat the acne not caused by hormones. The scent is light enough to not bother sensitive noses, and I really like it!" in 12 reviews
Paige M.
With these pads I have to be honest, I was definitely expecting a little more result for what I paid. I felt like they did help with the overall feeling of cleanliness on my skin as well as giving me a nice cleanse before I washed my face (making it so I could really get down to my skin and cleanse it). I do feel like the price point on these is a bit much, especially considering my last 5-8 pads dried up and weren't really usable for me. Overall, they did help a little, but I have to dock them a star for price and overall effectiveness.
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
Ive only used these a few times so far but as of right now I really like them!! They are very strong but they dont dry out my skin. I only use them once a day. They seem to help my hormonal outbreaks which is exactly what I purchased them for. If you are worried that these will be too harsh for your skin then go pick up a sample at Sephora!!
Tiff C.
Oakdale, PA
These are soooo amazing. You definitely feel a little stingy sensation for about 3( seconds after swiping one of these over your skin, but it totally makes your skin glow with radiance and improves clarity. These have helped to keep my skin clear, tight, and bright. Even my pores in my t-zone have shrunk, which is crazy. Recommend to anyone who needs to improve a congested complexion!
Ruth K.
I recently started using this product. It has been about 2 weeks and I feel like I've noticed changes in my skin. I have had almost "perfect" skin my whole life. I've never had issues with teenage acne and no issues up until I've reached my late 20s. I guess age has hit me hard. I'm under a lot of stress with many things in life and my face has taken a toll! I've been consistently breaking out with acne on my chin and jaw line for the past year and half. I have a very good skin regimen that I've kept up with for years, so I was surprised to find myself in this predicament!

Desperate to find a quick fix, I found Peter Thomas Roth's Max complexion correction pads via beauty store and read the reviews online. I thought it was too good to be true, but I thought I'd give them a try! So far, I've noticed less acne and overall smoother skin. I cut the pads in half to extend their use. I found half the pad to be sufficient for my face. The scent is powerful at first and if you go to close to your nose, you get a huge ETOH whiff. Afterwards, it smells okay-- fresh and lightly fruity/floral in scent. I am excited to see how it will transform my face in the future. So far, I would highly recommend this product based on what it has done for me thus far!!
Hillary b.
Columbus, OH
Obsessed I got from Sephora and first did the 14 pads and instantly regretted not buying the 60. WORTH every penny. It really toned my skin and I have zero break outs. I am addicted and swear by it
Jessica R.
Clark, NJ
These pads work great! I have slight scarring from acne and some sun spots from sunbathing a lot and I’ve gradually noticed them fade every time I use these pads. I use them one to two times a week and have seen a major difference in my overall texture as well.
Jordan H.
Spartanburg
Love love love. This product is amazing and worth every penny. It exceeded my expectations with how clean it got my face. It’s a little harsh on the skin, but it does its job. I have purchased this a few times and will continue to do so. There is nothing that I would change about this product.
Leah M.
beech creek
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BRAND OF FACE CLEANSER!! It leaves you feeling cleansed and happy so definitely recommend to anyone!
Ashley B.
Charlotte
Great chemical exfoliant. I use it as a daily exfoliant for my dry akin. It has cleared up all my dry patches and makes my face really smooth. I don't have acne so I can't speak to how it helps in that department.
Kinady W.
Shelby
I am new to using this product, I have used it about three times and so far enjoy it. It never leaves my skin feeling dry or dehydrated but it is helping with texture. I would recommend to others with troubled skin.