BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Cleansing pads exclusively formulated to cleanse skin, remove blackheads, refine pores and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Regulates healthy cell turnover and delivers proven anti-aging benefits that help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Deluxe, generously thick, double-sided pads deliver gentle cleansing action on one side and superior pore-refining exfoliation on the textured side. Pads contain a potent blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Glycolic Acid Complex10%), Beta Hydroxy Acid (Salicylic Acid 2%) and Alcohol (46%) in an advanced botanical formulation. Fresh peach bellini scent replaces traditional medicinal antiseptic pads. see more...

Brooke V.
These facial pads have completely transformed my face! I would recommend these to anyone who has sensitive, combo, acne prone/scarred skin! My acne scars have diminished! I would love to use this every day!
Joe C.
Ridgeland, MS
This is my favorite product for on the go oil removal. I love it for it’s simplicity and strength.
Lilibeth G.
Rock Hill , SC
Great exfoliating. Leaves skin soft and feeling clear. The smell is pleasant and it didn't sting my face. I use it when I'm having particularly bad skin days and it shows a bug difference.
Courtney G.
Fairfield, OH
I love using this face mask. It helps decrease my redness and acne. Thx packaging is durable
Abigail D.
Las Vegas, NV
These work pretty well. My skin is sensitive so it takes my skin a while to get used to them but after a few weeks of using them I noticed that they really did help my skin.
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
This product is my HOLY GRAIL! I was breaking out due to a new medication my dermatologist put me on and these pads saved my life! It cleared up my skin faster then my dermatologist could figure out what my bad flare up was from!
Brittany R.
These have totally changed my skin for the better! I am a skincare junkie, and have tried hundreds of products over the years, and I can promise you that nothing has worked so dramatically. The texture of my skin, especially on my forehead and around my mouth has gone from bumpy and rough to smooth and glowy! Most of the congestion in my pores is gone. This is a great product that I will continue to repurchase.
Jess N.
Leeds, AL
MUST HAVE. Keeps breakouts at bay, amazing for armpits and bikini line if you're prone to razor burns. Can't live without these babies for this oily acne prone skin girl. I also use these on my husbands dry skin to fight the blackheads on his nose.
Nico C.
Phoenix , AZ
So I have a confession...
I have actually been using these pads on my clients for Quite a while now and love the effects. I sell it almost every single time I use it on people. It gets off everything and it works behind the scenes so much more.
It will help with texture, dry patches, sun spots, pimples and all of the things.
I just couldn't afford to get some for my own personal use so now that I have them for myself I am behind excited!
I recommend these for anyone wanting to all around take care of their skin!
Anna T.
Douglas
These complexion pads really helped with texture on my face. After just a few days I noticed a huge difference in my skin.