BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Cleansing pads exclusively formulated to cleanse skin, remove blackheads, refine pores and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Regulates healthy cell turnover and delivers proven anti-aging benefits that help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Deluxe, generously thick, double-sided pads deliver gentle cleansing action on one side and superior pore-refining exfoliation on the textured side. Pads contain a potent blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Glycolic Acid Complex10%), Beta Hydroxy Acid (Salicylic Acid 2%) and Alcohol (46%) in an advanced botanical formulation. Fresh peach bellini scent replaces traditional medicinal antiseptic pads. see more...

Brittany R.
North Vancouver, BC
These have totally changed my skin for the better! I am a skincare junkie, and have tried hundreds of products over the years, and I can promise you that nothing has worked so dramatically. The texture of my skin, especially on my forehead and around my mouth has gone from bumpy and rough to smooth and glowy! Most of the congestion in my pores is gone. This is a great product that I will continue to repurchase.
Jess N.
Birmingham, AL
MUST HAVE. Keeps breakouts at bay, amazing for armpits and bikini line if you're prone to razor burns. Can't live without these babies for this oily acne prone skin girl. I also use these on my husbands dry skin to fight the blackheads on his nose.
Nico C.
Phoenix , AZ
So I have a confession...
I have actually been using these pads on my clients for Quite a while now and love the effects. I sell it almost every single time I use it on people. It gets off everything and it works behind the scenes so much more.
It will help with texture, dry patches, sun spots, pimples and all of the things.
I just couldn't afford to get some for my own personal use so now that I have them for myself I am behind excited!
I recommend these for anyone wanting to all around take care of their skin!
Anna T.
Douglas
These complexion pads really helped with texture on my face. After just a few days I noticed a huge difference in my skin.
Jamie K.
I love this product! Wipes are so easy to use and these do a great job w exfoliating and clearing. Every product in the PTR line is a home run, I also use his rolling/peeling exfoliator and I can't wait to try more, especially the masks.
Emily N.
Watkinsville, GA
As a cystic acne sufferer, I'm always on the lookout for new products. Rave reviews led me to these correction pads, and I'm so glad I tried them! I use them daily, and they've made a huge difference in my skin clarity, tone, and surface texture. My skin is so smooth and clear that I rarely need to exfoliate. They're pricy but well worth the cost!
Shannon T.
Twinsburg, OH
These are an absolute MUST HAVE in my skincare routine. After struggling with horrible cystic acne for years, these little pads, when used every other day, really have helped my skin tremendously! Definitely a repeat purchase for me!
Krystal K.
Norman, OK
I love these!! I've used them for a couple years now and I love the peach Bellini scent and the fresh tingly feeling I get when I use them. When I use them consistently I notice a definite change in how bright and smooth my skin looks
Savannah P.
Santa Clara
This is the best thing to happen to my skin in a long time! Don't get me wrong, they have an incredibly potent smell. However the results are totally worth looking past the smell. My skin clears up so quickly, even cystic acne! And the smell is really just a strong alcohol medical type smell, nothing gross. I highly recommend!
Ally D.
Somerville, MA
These are my go to correction pads. I really wanted something that would clear up my acne scars as well as get rid of my acne. These do it. They are pretty rough if you have sensitive skin. I have oily skin and I still really only need to use them once a week now. I started using them every other day and over time was able to reduce because I was really seeing results quiet quickly. for $40 it's such a great value because these (if used correctly) will last you 4-6 months.