BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Cleansing pads exclusively formulated to cleanse skin, remove blackheads, refine pores and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Regulates healthy cell turnover and delivers proven anti-aging benefits that help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Deluxe, generously thick, double-sided pads deliver gentle cleansing action on one side and superior pore-refining exfoliation on the textured side. Pads contain a potent blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Glycolic Acid Complex10%), Beta Hydroxy Acid (Salicylic Acid 2%) and Alcohol (46%) in an advanced botanical formulation. Fresh peach bellini scent replaces traditional medicinal antiseptic pads. see more...

Nico C.
Phoenix , AZ
So I have a confession...
I have actually been using these pads on my clients for Quite a while now and love the effects. I sell it almost every single time I use it on people. It gets off everything and it works behind the scenes so much more.
It will help with texture, dry patches, sun spots, pimples and all of the things.
I just couldn't afford to get some for my own personal use so now that I have them for myself I am behind excited!
I recommend these for anyone wanting to all around take care of their skin!
Reigan M.
This product really gives results. I noticed a difference in my skin texture and bumps within a week or so of using this product. The only reason I have not repurchased is because of the hefty price tag and high alcohol content. The smell is extremely alcoholic, and the first time I used the product I did feel a minor burning sensation. That went away with repeated use, but it might irritate some folks.
Emily N.
Watkinsville, GA
As a cystic acne sufferer, I'm always on the lookout for new products. Rave reviews led me to these correction pads, and I'm so glad I tried them! I use them daily, and they've made a huge difference in my skin clarity, tone, and surface texture. My skin is so smooth and clear that I rarely need to exfoliate. They're pricy but well worth the cost!
Ms. S.
Chicago , IL
I’m actually surprised that I didn’t like this one! I’ve tried other products from the line but this one makes my skin feel so dried out! I do tend to have sensitive skin but the strong alcohol smell really should have been the tale tale sign this product was not for me!
Jess N.
Birmingham, AL
MUST HAVE. Keeps breakouts at bay, amazing for armpits and bikini line if you're prone to razor burns. Can't live without these babies for this oily acne prone skin girl. I also use these on my husbands dry skin to fight the blackheads on his nose.
Jamie K.
I love this product! Wipes are so easy to use and these do a great job w exfoliating and clearing. Every product in the PTR line is a home run, I also use his rolling/peeling exfoliator and I can't wait to try more, especially the masks.
Shannon T.
Twinsburg, OH
These are an absolute MUST HAVE in my skincare routine. After struggling with horrible cystic acne for years, these little pads, when used every other day, really have helped my skin tremendously! Definitely a repeat purchase for me!
Michelle G.
First and foremost, this is a product with a hefty price tag. However, this is a product that WORKS. Word of warning, if you have sensitive skin, do not use this product daily or shy away from it altogether. You want to slowly ease into continuous use because these glycolic pads pack a punch. Another word of advice, cut these pads in half. These rounds are so saturated with product that half of the round will easily cover your whole face. I have struggled with clogged pores on my nose which leads to constant texture. This has been the only product that has almost completely diminished all texture from my nose pores and minimized their appearance. My skin feels incredible after using the textured side of the round on the areas that require more attention. This is a product I plan on buying over and over again.
Cristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
How did I not know about this gem? How took me so long to discover it!!! After 2 weeks of using these complexion pads, my skin is alive. I have less and less a texture. My overnight pimples guests have a hard time sticking around for the party in the morning hahaha. Seriously, for me these made a huge difference. I am already looking to place a new order for 2 more to be all set for 2 month. Truth, they are not cheap, but so worth it considering that I am aging and it is not that easy anymore to get my skin to glow as when I was in my early 20s. Love love love!!!!!!!! Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction PadsTM (60 Pads)
Paige M.
With these pads I have to be honest, I was definitely expecting a little more result for what I paid. I felt like they did help with the overall feeling of cleanliness on my skin as well as giving me a nice cleanse before I washed my face (making it so I could really get down to my skin and cleanse it). I do feel like the price point on these is a bit much, especially considering my last 5-8 pads dried up and weren't really usable for me. Overall, they did help a little, but I have to dock them a star for price and overall effectiveness.