BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Cleansing pads exclusively formulated to cleanse skin, remove blackheads, refine pores and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Regulates healthy cell turnover and delivers proven anti-aging benefits that help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Deluxe, generously thick, double-sided pads deliver gentle cleansing action on one side and superior pore-refining exfoliation on the textured side. Pads contain a potent blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Glycolic Acid Complex10%), Beta Hydroxy Acid (Salicylic Acid 2%) and Alcohol (46%) in an advanced botanical formulation. Fresh peach bellini scent replaces traditional medicinal antiseptic pads. see more...

Peyton K.
Columbia, SC
These things are AMAZING! Probably my favorite part of my skin care routine. Work perfectly as a toner.
Brittany R.
North Vancouver, BC
These have totally changed my skin for the better! I am a skincare junkie, and have tried hundreds of products over the years, and I can promise you that nothing has worked so dramatically. The texture of my skin, especially on my forehead and around my mouth has gone from bumpy and rough to smooth and glowy! Most of the congestion in my pores is gone. This is a great product that I will continue to repurchase.
Emma-Jane K.
London, London
I had high hopes for these after reading good reviews. My skin is oily/acne prone but not particularly sensitive - not normally sensitive to AHAs and BHAs at all.

Upon opening, the first thing I noticed was that this product immediately smelt so strongly of alcohol - and I do not have a good sense of smell. It was overwhelming and I was a bit nervous about putting it on my face. It was supposed to be a 'peach bellini' smell but I smelt like someone had spilled a cocktail on me in a club. It made me feel sick.

Aside from this, it was super harsh on my skin and just seemed to irritate it more than anything. There are way better Glycolic acid products that work better for less money!
Jimena M.
San luis arizona
Empece a notar cambios como a los 3 dias es un poco irritante pero vale la pena mi piel se ve mejor y mas limpia no le doy 5 estrellas debido al uso continuo mis dedos con los que tomo la toallita se descarapelaron recomendado para usar de noche.
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Ive only used these a few times so far but as of right now I really like them!! They are very strong but they dont dry out my skin. I only use them once a day. They seem to help my hormonal outbreaks which is exactly what I purchased them for. If you are worried that these will be too harsh for your skin then go pick up a sample at Sephora!!
Sara A.
This is by far the best BHA I have ever used. I have tried so many Salicylic acids from different brands and almost everything caused irritation to my skin except this one. I am a skincare fanatic and I try a lot of products. Nothing worked like this. I try so many and I always come back to this one to fix whatever damage I have done to my skin. I would keep repurchasing this forever