BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Cleansing pads exclusively formulated to cleanse skin, remove blackheads, refine pores and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Regulates healthy cell turnover and delivers proven anti-aging benefits that help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Deluxe, generously thick, double-sided pads deliver gentle cleansing action on one side and superior pore-refining exfoliation on the textured side. Pads contain a potent blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Glycolic Acid Complex10%), Beta Hydroxy Acid (Salicylic Acid 2%) and Alcohol (46%) in an advanced botanical formulation. Fresh peach bellini scent replaces traditional medicinal antiseptic pads. see more...

Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction PadsTM (60 Pads)
I love this product. They smell great and they leave my face feeling fresh and clean. They also help get the excess makeup off that my face wash did not remove. I use these every night and I love them!
Ashleigh T.
I had bad acne and started using this product on my face everyday. I purchased at ulta for the first time. It helped my face a lot compared to other products.
Christine G.
These are my favorite for when I break out! It usually takes a day or two for my break out to start clearing up with these pads. Well worth the price!
Devon S.
Jacksonville, FL
Legitimately the best wipes for that awkward 30s stage when you're still combatting breakouts but also trying to prevent aging. They're the best!
Rachel V.
Saint Louis, MO
These pads have helped me treat the acne not caused by hormones. The scent is light enough to not bother sensitive noses, and I really like it!
Ardelia W.
Pomona Park, FL
The ones by Roth and similar that work and do byte what they say they will do, don't have the most pleasant scent. But these prkd!b c.f. v"no
Erminia M.
These are great!  Been using for about 3 years. Gentle, quick exfoliation. Takes care of fine lines.  Leaves skin glowing and soft. Love!
Anna T.
Douglas
These complexion pads really helped with texture on my face. After just a few days I noticed a huge difference in my skin.
Rosana A.
San Diego , CA
These peel pads are LIFE! The have glycolic acid to resurface the skin leaving it feeling so glow and supple!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Peter Thomas Roth has amazing skincare products. I've tried a few of his products and fell in love with them!