BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Cleansing pads exclusively formulated to cleanse skin, remove blackheads, refine pores and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Regulates healthy cell turnover and delivers proven anti-aging benefits that help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Deluxe, generously thick, double-sided pads deliver gentle cleansing action on one side and superior pore-refining exfoliation on the textured side. Pads contain a potent blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Glycolic Acid Complex10%), Beta Hydroxy Acid (Salicylic Acid 2%) and Alcohol (46%) in an advanced botanical formulation. Fresh peach bellini scent replaces traditional medicinal antiseptic pads. see more...

Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction PadsTM (60 Pads)
  • "These pads have helped me treat the acne not caused by hormones. The scent is light enough to not bother sensitive noses, and I really like it!" in 12 reviews
Angela L.
Cornelia, GA
They work pretty well! If your too lazy to wash your face then you can use this and it will cleanse your face very quickly and throughly. It made a pretty big difference to my skin, clearing up some of my acne. The price is worth it and i would buy it again!
Jess N.
Leeds, AL
MUST HAVE. Keeps breakouts at bay, amazing for armpits and bikini line if you're prone to razor burns. Can't live without these babies for this oily acne prone skin girl. I also use these on my husbands dry skin to fight the blackheads on his nose.
yaya W.
Yorba Linda, CA
I love these pads! Sometimes using them makes my sensitive face sting, but rinsing the product off as instructed and allowing it to dry gets rid of this feeling. There is no long lasting redness and the texture of my skin looks great
Foundation Fairy ..
Sparta, IL
These little pads have changed my skin appearance on so many different levels. Yes they are more on the pricey side but if you've been struggling with your skin I'd definitely recommend these. They are very gentle and efficient.
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
This product is my HOLY GRAIL! I was breaking out due to a new medication my dermatologist put me on and these pads saved my life! It cleared up my skin faster then my dermatologist could figure out what my bad flare up was from!
Shannon T.
Twinsburg, OH
These are an absolute MUST HAVE in my skincare routine. After struggling with horrible cystic acne for years, these little pads, when used every other day, really have helped my skin tremendously! Definitely a repeat purchase for me!
Sonal S.
There's a bit of burning but it truly works! Peter Thomas Roth skincare has COMPLETELY transformed my skin! Everything from the defund, to the peels, to the moisturizers, to the face wash, to the masks and even the eye cream!
Ms. S.
Chicago , IL
I’m actually surprised that I didn’t like this one! I’ve tried other products from the line but this one makes my skin feel so dried out! I do tend to have sensitive skin but the strong alcohol smell really should have been the tale tale sign this product was not for me!
Lisa W.
Proctorville, OH
I love these! The cleansing pads are so convenient. I wish they were a little cheaper but they are a quick and easy way to get your skin clean and clear up issues. They did not irritate my sensitive skin and left my complexion clear.
Stefanie H.
Warners , NY
I didn't see much of a difference with my texture but I noticed that my acne decreased a lot. This does burn my eyes when I use it on my face, I probably would not repurchase.