BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Cleansing pads exclusively formulated to cleanse skin, remove blackheads, refine pores and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Regulates healthy cell turnover and delivers proven anti-aging benefits that help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Deluxe, generously thick, double-sided pads deliver gentle cleansing action on one side and superior pore-refining exfoliation on the textured side. Pads contain a potent blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Glycolic Acid Complex10%), Beta Hydroxy Acid (Salicylic Acid 2%) and Alcohol (46%) in an advanced botanical formulation. Fresh peach bellini scent replaces traditional medicinal antiseptic pads. see more...

Marie P.
Rochester, NY
I'm sooo happy the worker at sephora helped me to pick this out. I went in and couldnt figure out what product to get that would help even out my skintone and brighten it up without drying my skin. She suggested this and again, im so happy she did. There is a ln alcohol smell to it which is strong but it goes away quickly. I even noticed my makeup going on smoother. My husband even said to me the other day how my skin looks better. Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction PadsTM (60 Pads)
Ally D.
Somerville, MA
These are my go to correction pads. I really wanted something that would clear up my acne scars as well as get rid of my acne. These do it. They are pretty rough if you have sensitive skin. I have oily skin and I still really only need to use them once a week now. I started using them every other day and over time was able to reduce because I was really seeing results quiet quickly. for $40 it's such a great value because these (if used correctly) will last you 4-6 months.
Tiff C.
Oakdale, PA
These are soooo amazing. You definitely feel a little stingy sensation for about 3( seconds after swiping one of these over your skin, but it totally makes your skin glow with radiance and improves clarity. These have helped to keep my skin clear, tight, and bright. Even my pores in my t-zone have shrunk, which is crazy. Recommend to anyone who needs to improve a congested complexion!
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
These exfoliating pads actually made my pores look smaller because of all the oils they cleared out from my pores. I've bought these about 3 times, so I definitely recommend them and think they work. I get blackheads that can turn into bigger zits, and this always prevents that. whenever I run out or don't use them for awhile, I notice that my skin just doesn't look nearly as good.
Sarah M.
Burbank, CA
I have dry and sensitive skin. These pads are great as while they're "Max" and not the "gentle", they still don't irritate my skin. They definitely keep my acne at bay and I see an overall difference in how clear my skin looks after I've used these the night before. The smell is a bit intense, but the product is great. Definitely recommend.
Hazel S.
Love love love these pads! These are a staple for me. I cut them in half so they can last me longer. They do not dry up in the jar. I don't mind the peach bellini scent. I use this product daily and have noticed a reduction in breakouts and smaller pores on my nose. I highly recommended this product!
Sara K.
Rohnert Park, CA
this product didn't amaze me at all. i have combination skin and i would apply it at nighttime my problem areas and would wake up to see no difference in my skin. since this product contains alcohol, it dried my skin out, causing me to break out more. i went through the entire jar with no improvement in my skin.
Sobia A.
Oh God! Can't stop raving about this product. I have combination skin and very very sensitive skin too. My skin breaks out like crazy. But this product has given me beautiful skin. It does burn a little in the beginning but with regular use it goes away. You do have to use it regularly to see a difference.
Savannah P.
Santa Clara
This is the best thing to happen to my skin in a long time! Don't get me wrong, they have an incredibly potent smell. However the results are totally worth looking past the smell. My skin clears up so quickly, even cystic acne! And the smell is really just a strong alcohol medical type smell, nothing gross. I highly recommend!
Amanda P.
I was so excited to try these, I saved up some and ordered them expecting to see a clear turnaround in my pores. Unfortunately they just didn't live up to expectations. I hated the smell, and they were just too harsh. I felt like I was doing more harm to my skin than help every time I used them.