BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Cleansing pads exclusively formulated to cleanse skin, remove blackheads, refine pores and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Regulates healthy cell turnover and delivers proven anti-aging benefits that help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Deluxe, generously thick, double-sided pads deliver gentle cleansing action on one side and superior pore-refining exfoliation on the textured side. Pads contain a potent blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Glycolic Acid Complex10%), Beta Hydroxy Acid (Salicylic Acid 2%) and Alcohol (46%) in an advanced botanical formulation. Fresh peach bellini scent replaces traditional medicinal antiseptic pads. see more...

Paige M.
With these pads I have to be honest, I was definitely expecting a little more result for what I paid. I felt like they did help with the overall feeling of cleanliness on my skin as well as giving me a nice cleanse before I washed my face (making it so I could really get down to my skin and cleanse it). I do feel like the price point on these is a bit much, especially considering my last 5-8 pads dried up and weren't really usable for me. Overall, they did help a little, but I have to dock them a star for price and overall effectiveness.
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
I'm sooo happy the worker at sephora helped me to pick this out. I went in and couldnt figure out what product to get that would help even out my skintone and brighten it up without drying my skin. She suggested this and again, im so happy she did. There is a ln alcohol smell to it which is strong but it goes away quickly. I even noticed my makeup going on smoother. My husband even said to me the other day how my skin looks better. Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction PadsTM (60 Pads)
Ally D.
Somerville, MA
These are my go to correction pads. I really wanted something that would clear up my acne scars as well as get rid of my acne. These do it. They are pretty rough if you have sensitive skin. I have oily skin and I still really only need to use them once a week now. I started using them every other day and over time was able to reduce because I was really seeing results quiet quickly. for $40 it's such a great value because these (if used correctly) will last you 4-6 months.
Tiff C.
Oakdale, PA
These are soooo amazing. You definitely feel a little stingy sensation for about 3( seconds after swiping one of these over your skin, but it totally makes your skin glow with radiance and improves clarity. These have helped to keep my skin clear, tight, and bright. Even my pores in my t-zone have shrunk, which is crazy. Recommend to anyone who needs to improve a congested complexion!
Reigan M.
This product really gives results. I noticed a difference in my skin texture and bumps within a week or so of using this product. The only reason I have not repurchased is because of the hefty price tag and high alcohol content. The smell is extremely alcoholic, and the first time I used the product I did feel a minor burning sensation. That went away with repeated use, but it might irritate some folks.
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
These exfoliating pads actually made my pores look smaller because of all the oils they cleared out from my pores. I've bought these about 3 times, so I definitely recommend them and think they work. I get blackheads that can turn into bigger zits, and this always prevents that. whenever I run out or don't use them for awhile, I notice that my skin just doesn't look nearly as good.
Emily N.
Watkinsville, GA
As a cystic acne sufferer, I'm always on the lookout for new products. Rave reviews led me to these correction pads, and I'm so glad I tried them! I use them daily, and they've made a huge difference in my skin clarity, tone, and surface texture. My skin is so smooth and clear that I rarely need to exfoliate. They're pricy but well worth the cost!
Sarah M.
Burbank, CA
I have dry and sensitive skin. These pads are great as while they're "Max" and not the "gentle", they still don't irritate my skin. They definitely keep my acne at bay and I see an overall difference in how clear my skin looks after I've used these the night before. The smell is a bit intense, but the product is great. Definitely recommend.
Hazel S.
Love love love these pads! These are a staple for me. I cut them in half so they can last me longer. They do not dry up in the jar. I don't mind the peach bellini scent. I use this product daily and have noticed a reduction in breakouts and smaller pores on my nose. I highly recommended this product!
Sara K.
Rohnert Park, CA
this product didn't amaze me at all. i have combination skin and i would apply it at nighttime my problem areas and would wake up to see no difference in my skin. since this product contains alcohol, it dried my skin out, causing me to break out more. i went through the entire jar with no improvement in my skin.