BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Cleansing pads exclusively formulated to cleanse skin, remove blackheads, refine pores and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Regulates healthy cell turnover and delivers proven anti-aging benefits that help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Deluxe, generously thick, double-sided pads deliver gentle cleansing action on one side and superior pore-refining exfoliation on the textured side. Pads contain a potent blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Glycolic Acid Complex10%), Beta Hydroxy Acid (Salicylic Acid 2%) and Alcohol (46%) in an advanced botanical formulation. Fresh peach bellini scent replaces traditional medicinal antiseptic pads. see more...

Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction PadsTM (60 Pads)
  • "These pads have helped me treat the acne not caused by hormones. The scent is light enough to not bother sensitive noses, and I really like it!" in 12 reviews
Riri M.
Works wonders for acne. Initially you’ll expect your acne to flair, but over time, these pads do wonders. Minus one point due to the alcohol content. Over time, I have become more sensitive to that and had to stop using.
Ashley B.
Charlotte
Great chemical exfoliant. I use it as a daily exfoliant for my dry akin. It has cleared up all my dry patches and makes my face really smooth. I don't have acne so I can't speak to how it helps in that department.
Lilibeth G.
Rock Hill , SC
Great exfoliating. Leaves skin soft and feeling clear. The smell is pleasant and it didn't sting my face. I use it when I'm having particularly bad skin days and it shows a bug difference.
Brooke V.
These facial pads have completely transformed my face! I would recommend these to anyone who has sensitive, combo, acne prone/scarred skin! My acne scars have diminished! I would love to use this every day!
Michelle G.
First and foremost, this is a product with a hefty price tag. However, this is a product that WORKS. Word of warning, if you have sensitive skin, do not use this product daily or shy away from it altogether. You want to slowly ease into continuous use because these glycolic pads pack a punch. Another word of advice, cut these pads in half. These rounds are so saturated with product that half of the round will easily cover your whole face. I have struggled with clogged pores on my nose which leads to constant texture. This has been the only product that has almost completely diminished all texture from my nose pores and minimized their appearance. My skin feels incredible after using the textured side of the round on the areas that require more attention. This is a product I plan on buying over and over again.
Cristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
How did I not know about this gem? How took me so long to discover it!!! After 2 weeks of using these complexion pads, my skin is alive. I have less and less a texture. My overnight pimples guests have a hard time sticking around for the party in the morning hahaha. Seriously, for me these made a huge difference. I am already looking to place a new order for 2 more to be all set for 2 month. Truth, they are not cheap, but so worth it considering that I am aging and it is not that easy anymore to get my skin to glow as when I was in my early 20s. Love love love!!!!!!!! Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction PadsTM (60 Pads)
Paige M.
With these pads I have to be honest, I was definitely expecting a little more result for what I paid. I felt like they did help with the overall feeling of cleanliness on my skin as well as giving me a nice cleanse before I washed my face (making it so I could really get down to my skin and cleanse it). I do feel like the price point on these is a bit much, especially considering my last 5-8 pads dried up and weren't really usable for me. Overall, they did help a little, but I have to dock them a star for price and overall effectiveness.
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
I'm sooo happy the worker at sephora helped me to pick this out. I went in and couldnt figure out what product to get that would help even out my skintone and brighten it up without drying my skin. She suggested this and again, im so happy she did. There is a ln alcohol smell to it which is strong but it goes away quickly. I even noticed my makeup going on smoother. My husband even said to me the other day how my skin looks better. Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction PadsTM (60 Pads)
Ally D.
Somerville, MA
These are my go to correction pads. I really wanted something that would clear up my acne scars as well as get rid of my acne. These do it. They are pretty rough if you have sensitive skin. I have oily skin and I still really only need to use them once a week now. I started using them every other day and over time was able to reduce because I was really seeing results quiet quickly. for $40 it's such a great value because these (if used correctly) will last you 4-6 months.
Reigan M.
This product really gives results. I noticed a difference in my skin texture and bumps within a week or so of using this product. The only reason I have not repurchased is because of the hefty price tag and high alcohol content. The smell is extremely alcoholic, and the first time I used the product I did feel a minor burning sensation. That went away with repeated use, but it might irritate some folks.