BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Cleansing pads exclusively formulated to cleanse skin, remove blackheads, refine pores and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Regulates healthy cell turnover and delivers proven anti-aging benefits that help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Deluxe, generously thick, double-sided pads deliver gentle cleansing action on one side and superior pore-refining exfoliation on the textured side. Pads contain a potent blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Glycolic Acid Complex10%), Beta Hydroxy Acid (Salicylic Acid 2%) and Alcohol (46%) in an advanced botanical formulation. Fresh peach bellini scent replaces traditional medicinal antiseptic pads. see more...

Nico C.
Phoenix , AZ
So I have a confession...
I have actually been using these pads on my clients for Quite a while now and love the effects. I sell it almost every single time I use it on people. It gets off everything and it works behind the scenes so much more.
It will help with texture, dry patches, sun spots, pimples and all of the things.
I just couldn't afford to get some for my own personal use so now that I have them for myself I am behind excited!
I recommend these for anyone wanting to all around take care of their skin!
Abigail D.
Las Vegas, NV
These work pretty well. My skin is sensitive so it takes my skin a while to get used to them but after a few weeks of using them I noticed that they really did help my skin.
Jamie K.
I love this product! Wipes are so easy to use and these do a great job w exfoliating and clearing. Every product in the PTR line is a home run, I also use his rolling/peeling exfoliator and I can't wait to try more, especially the masks.
yaya W.
I love these pads! Sometimes using them makes my sensitive face sting, but rinsing the product off as instructed and allowing it to dry gets rid of this feeling. There is no long lasting redness and the texture of my skin looks great
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
This product is my HOLY GRAIL! I was breaking out due to a new medication my dermatologist put me on and these pads saved my life! It cleared up my skin faster then my dermatologist could figure out what my bad flare up was from!
Riri M.
Works wonders for acne. Initially you’ll expect your acne to flair, but over time, these pads do wonders. Minus one point due to the alcohol content. Over time, I have become more sensitive to that and had to stop using.
Lilibeth G.
Rock Hill , SC
Great exfoliating. Leaves skin soft and feeling clear. The smell is pleasant and it didn't sting my face. I use it when I'm having particularly bad skin days and it shows a bug difference.
Brooke V.
These facial pads have completely transformed my face! I would recommend these to anyone who has sensitive, combo, acne prone/scarred skin! My acne scars have diminished! I would love to use this every day!
Michelle G.
First and foremost, this is a product with a hefty price tag. However, this is a product that WORKS. Word of warning, if you have sensitive skin, do not use this product daily or shy away from it altogether. You want to slowly ease into continuous use because these glycolic pads pack a punch. Another word of advice, cut these pads in half. These rounds are so saturated with product that half of the round will easily cover your whole face. I have struggled with clogged pores on my nose which leads to constant texture. This has been the only product that has almost completely diminished all texture from my nose pores and minimized their appearance. My skin feels incredible after using the textured side of the round on the areas that require more attention. This is a product I plan on buying over and over again.
Cristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
How did I not know about this gem? How took me so long to discover it!!! After 2 weeks of using these complexion pads, my skin is alive. I have less and less a texture. My overnight pimples guests have a hard time sticking around for the party in the morning hahaha. Seriously, for me these made a huge difference. I am already looking to place a new order for 2 more to be all set for 2 month. Truth, they are not cheap, but so worth it considering that I am aging and it is not that easy anymore to get my skin to glow as when I was in my early 20s. Love love love!!!!!!!! Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction PadsTM (60 Pads)