Add a Photo

By PETER THOMAS ROTH
#919 in Facial Cleansers
Cleansing pads exclusively formulated to cleanse skin, remove blackheads, refine pores and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Regulates healthy cell turnover and delivers proven anti-aging benefits that help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Deluxe, generously thick, double-sided pads deliver gentle cleansing action on one side and superior pore-refining exfoliation on the textured side. Pads contain a potent blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Glycolic Acid Complex10%), Beta Hydroxy Acid (Salicylic Acid 2%) and Alcohol (46%) in an advanced botanical formulation. Fresh peach bellini scent replaces traditional medicinal antiseptic pads.
Photo (1)
Cristina J.
Cristina J.
Las Vegas, NV

How did I not know about this gem? How took me so long to discover it!!! After 2 weeks of using these complexion pads, my skin is alive. I have less and less a texture. My overnight pimples guests have a hard time sticking around for the party in the morning hahaha. Seriously, for me these made a huge difference. I am already looking to place a new order for 2 more to be all set for 2 month. Truth, they are not cheap, but so worth it considering that I am aging and it is not that easy anymore to get my skin to glow as when I was in my early 20s. Love love love!!!!!!!! Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction PadsTM (60 Pads)
Sonal S.
Sonal S.

There's a bit of burning but it truly works! Peter Thomas Roth skincare has COMPLETELY transformed my skin! Everything from the defund, to the peels, to the moisturizers, to the face wash, to the masks and even the eye cream!
Brena R.
Brena R.

These have a strong scent but definitely will decrease the appearance of texture on your face. They leave a slight tingling sensation. I will repurchase these over and over again! Super effective. :)
Keegan N.
Keegan N.
Camanche

I love the clean feeling I get when using these. I saw a noticeable difference in age spots lightening after using this for a month. Love that there isn't a harsh chemical smell
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Saint Louis, MO

These pads have helped me treat the acne not caused by hormones. The scent is light enough to not bother sensitive noses, and I really like it!
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA

Peter Thomas Roth has amazing skincare products. I've tried a few of his products and fell in love with them!
Tiff C.
Tiff C.
Oakdale, PA

These are soooo amazing. You definitely feel a little stingy sensation for about 3( seconds after swiping one of these over your skin, but it totally makes your skin glow with radiance and improves clarity. These have helped to keep my skin clear, tight, and bright. Even my pores in my t-zone have shrunk, which is crazy. Recommend to anyone who needs to improve a congested complexion!

Join Now