BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Cleansing pads exclusively formulated to cleanse skin, remove blackheads, refine pores and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Regulates healthy cell turnover and delivers proven anti-aging benefits that help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Deluxe, generously thick, double-sided pads deliver gentle cleansing action on one side and superior pore-refining exfoliation on the textured side. Pads contain a potent blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Glycolic Acid Complex10%), Beta Hydroxy Acid (Salicylic Acid 2%) and Alcohol (46%) in an advanced botanical formulation. Fresh peach bellini scent replaces traditional medicinal antiseptic pads. see more...

Michelle G.
Michelle G.
First and foremost, this is a product with a hefty price tag. However, this is a product that WORKS. Word of warning, if you have sensitive skin, do not use this product daily or shy away from it altogether. You want to slowly ease into continuous use because these glycolic pads pack a punch. Another word of advice, cut these pads in half. These rounds are so saturated with product that half of the round will easily cover your whole face. I have struggled with clogged pores on my nose which leads to constant texture. This has been the only product that has almost completely diminished all texture from my nose pores and minimized their appearance. My skin feels incredible after using the textured side of the round on the areas that require more attention. This is a product I plan on buying over and over again.
Cristina J.
Cristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
How did I not know about this gem? How took me so long to discover it!!! After 2 weeks of using these complexion pads, my skin is alive. I have less and less a texture. My overnight pimples guests have a hard time sticking around for the party in the morning hahaha. Seriously, for me these made a huge difference. I am already looking to place a new order for 2 more to be all set for 2 month. Truth, they are not cheap, but so worth it considering that I am aging and it is not that easy anymore to get my skin to glow as when I was in my early 20s. Love love love!!!!!!!! Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction PadsTM (60 Pads)
Paige M.
Paige M.
With these pads I have to be honest, I was definitely expecting a little more result for what I paid. I felt like they did help with the overall feeling of cleanliness on my skin as well as giving me a nice cleanse before I washed my face (making it so I could really get down to my skin and cleanse it). I do feel like the price point on these is a bit much, especially considering my last 5-8 pads dried up and weren't really usable for me. Overall, they did help a little, but I have to dock them a star for price and overall effectiveness.
Ally D.
Ally D.
Somerville, MA
These are my go to correction pads. I really wanted something that would clear up my acne scars as well as get rid of my acne. These do it. They are pretty rough if you have sensitive skin. I have oily skin and I still really only need to use them once a week now. I started using them every other day and over time was able to reduce because I was really seeing results quiet quickly. for $40 it's such a great value because these (if used correctly) will last you 4-6 months.
Marie P.
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
I'm sooo happy the worker at sephora helped me to pick this out. I went in and couldnt figure out what product to get that would help even out my skintone and brighten it up without drying my skin. She suggested this and again, im so happy she did. There is a ln alcohol smell to it which is strong but it goes away quickly. I even noticed my makeup going on smoother. My husband even said to me the other day how my skin looks better. Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction PadsTM (60 Pads)
Lindsey F.
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
These exfoliating pads actually made my pores look smaller because of all the oils they cleared out from my pores. I've bought these about 3 times, so I definitely recommend them and think they work. I get blackheads that can turn into bigger zits, and this always prevents that. whenever I run out or don't use them for awhile, I notice that my skin just doesn't look nearly as good.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Watkinsville
As a cystic acne sufferer, I'm always on the lookout for new products. Rave reviews led me to these correction pads, and I'm so glad I tried them! I use them daily, and they've made a huge difference in my skin clarity, tone, and surface texture. My skin is so smooth and clear that I rarely need to exfoliate. They're pricy but well worth the cost!
Sara K.
Sara K.
Rohnert Park, CA
this product didn't amaze me at all. i have combination skin and i would apply it at nighttime my problem areas and would wake up to see no difference in my skin. since this product contains alcohol, it dried my skin out, causing me to break out more. i went through the entire jar with no improvement in my skin.
Sobia A.
Sobia A.
Oh God! Can't stop raving about this product. I have combination skin and very very sensitive skin too. My skin breaks out like crazy. But this product has given me beautiful skin. It does burn a little in the beginning but with regular use it goes away. You do have to use it regularly to see a difference.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
I was so excited to try these, I saved up some and ordered them expecting to see a clear turnaround in my pores. Unfortunately they just didn't live up to expectations. I hated the smell, and they were just too harsh. I felt like I was doing more harm to my skin than help every time I used them.