BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Cleansing pads exclusively formulated to cleanse skin, remove blackheads, refine pores and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Regulates healthy cell turnover and delivers proven anti-aging benefits that help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Deluxe, generously thick, double-sided pads deliver gentle cleansing action on one side and superior pore-refining exfoliation on the textured side. Pads contain a potent blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Glycolic Acid Complex10%), Beta Hydroxy Acid (Salicylic Acid 2%) and Alcohol (46%) in an advanced botanical formulation. Fresh peach bellini scent replaces traditional medicinal antiseptic pads. see more...

Nico C.
Phoenix , AZ
So I have a confession...
I have actually been using these pads on my clients for Quite a while now and love the effects. I sell it almost every single time I use it on people. It gets off everything and it works behind the scenes so much more.
It will help with texture, dry patches, sun spots, pimples and all of the things.
I just couldn't afford to get some for my own personal use so now that I have them for myself I am behind excited!
I recommend these for anyone wanting to all around take care of their skin!
Ms. S.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m actually surprised that I didn’t like this one! I’ve tried other products from the line but this one makes my skin feel so dried out! I do tend to have sensitive skin but the strong alcohol smell really should have been the tale tale sign this product was not for me!
Jess N.
Birmingham, AL
MUST HAVE. Keeps breakouts at bay, amazing for armpits and bikini line if you're prone to razor burns. Can't live without these babies for this oily acne prone skin girl. I also use these on my husbands dry skin to fight the blackheads on his nose.
Jamie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! Wipes are so easy to use and these do a great job w exfoliating and clearing. Every product in the PTR line is a home run, I also use his rolling/peeling exfoliator and I can't wait to try more, especially the masks.
Michelle G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First and foremost, this is a product with a hefty price tag. However, this is a product that WORKS. Word of warning, if you have sensitive skin, do not use this product daily or shy away from it altogether. You want to slowly ease into continuous use because these glycolic pads pack a punch. Another word of advice, cut these pads in half. These rounds are so saturated with product that half of the round will easily cover your whole face. I have struggled with clogged pores on my nose which leads to constant texture. This has been the only product that has almost completely diminished all texture from my nose pores and minimized their appearance. My skin feels incredible after using the textured side of the round on the areas that require more attention. This is a product I plan on buying over and over again.
Cristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
How did I not know about this gem? How took me so long to discover it!!! After 2 weeks of using these complexion pads, my skin is alive. I have less and less a texture. My overnight pimples guests have a hard time sticking around for the party in the morning hahaha. Seriously, for me these made a huge difference. I am already looking to place a new order for 2 more to be all set for 2 month. Truth, they are not cheap, but so worth it considering that I am aging and it is not that easy anymore to get my skin to glow as when I was in my early 20s. Love love love!!!!!!!! Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction PadsTM (60 Pads)
Paige M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
With these pads I have to be honest, I was definitely expecting a little more result for what I paid. I felt like they did help with the overall feeling of cleanliness on my skin as well as giving me a nice cleanse before I washed my face (making it so I could really get down to my skin and cleanse it). I do feel like the price point on these is a bit much, especially considering my last 5-8 pads dried up and weren't really usable for me. Overall, they did help a little, but I have to dock them a star for price and overall effectiveness.
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm sooo happy the worker at sephora helped me to pick this out. I went in and couldnt figure out what product to get that would help even out my skintone and brighten it up without drying my skin. She suggested this and again, im so happy she did. There is a ln alcohol smell to it which is strong but it goes away quickly. I even noticed my makeup going on smoother. My husband even said to me the other day how my skin looks better. Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction PadsTM (60 Pads)
Ally D.
Somerville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my go to correction pads. I really wanted something that would clear up my acne scars as well as get rid of my acne. These do it. They are pretty rough if you have sensitive skin. I have oily skin and I still really only need to use them once a week now. I started using them every other day and over time was able to reduce because I was really seeing results quiet quickly. for $40 it's such a great value because these (if used correctly) will last you 4-6 months.
Tiff C.
Oakdale, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are soooo amazing. You definitely feel a little stingy sensation for about 3( seconds after swiping one of these over your skin, but it totally makes your skin glow with radiance and improves clarity. These have helped to keep my skin clear, tight, and bright. Even my pores in my t-zone have shrunk, which is crazy. Recommend to anyone who needs to improve a congested complexion!