Ally D.
Somerville, MA
These are my go to correction pads. I really wanted something that would clear up my acne scars as well as get rid of my acne. These do it. They are pretty rough if you have sensitive skin. I have oily skin and I still really only need to use them once a week now. I started using them every other day and over time was able to reduce because I was really seeing results quiet quickly. for $40 it's such a great value because these (if used correctly) will last you 4-6 months.