Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
I'm sooo happy the worker at sephora helped me to pick this out. I went in and couldnt figure out what product to get that would help even out my skintone and brighten it up without drying my skin. She suggested this and again, im so happy she did. There is a ln alcohol smell to it which is strong but it goes away quickly. I even noticed my makeup going on smoother. My husband even said to me the other day how my skin looks better. Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction PadsTM (60 Pads)