Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads uploaded by Jen B.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination A pack of 60 treatment pads formulated to cleanse skin, clear up blackheads, refine pores, and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Solutions for: - Acne and blemishes - Oiliness If you want to know more… Each potent pad contains alpha hydroxy acid (glycolic acid 10 percent), beta hydroxy acid (salicylic acid 2 percent), and alcohol (46 percent) in an advanced botanical formulation creating a unique, clarifying, synergistic action. This formula cleanses the skin, clears active acne blemishes, visually minimizes the look of pore size, eliminates the formation of new blackheads and blemishes, and supports natural cell turnover. It delivers proven anti-aging benefits to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Buy on ULTA
Genny M.
If you have an overall dull appearance, some bumps, and suffer from acne-prone skin, this is a holy grail product! Even a single use is enough to see a difference.

I cleanse my face with my regular cleaner, and use one of these pads. If you are not used to chemical peels, it stings at first, but as your skin gets used to it, it stings less and less. I do not combine this with any other irritating serums or cremes, like retinoids or vitamin C-containing products. I just put a HA creme and to go bed. The next day, my skin really glows.

They suggest you to use this more frequently when you first start, and then decrease it as your skin responds. I do three nights of retinoid treatment, to promote cell turnover. I use this mask on the forth night. Fifth night, I do a peeling mask to get rid of all the dead cells. Six night, I do a mud-mask to shrink my pores before any new dirt comes in and then repeat. If my skin feels super dry, I take a step back and focus on more hydration.
Alana S.
These are really strong so beware if you have sensitive skin. They help keep acne at bay and lighten acne scars and dark spots. I would only use them three times a week maximum. They were too strong for me to use more than that. They worked well but they weren’t magic. They are fairly expensive so that is another reason to spread out their use because they will last longer. It stings a bit when you first wipe your face but that will go away. It can also leave more sensitive skin red for a few minutes. My skin felt softer and cleaner and I only used them at night and would wake up with clearer skin. I’ve found something that I like better since I used these up so I won’t repurchase. You should try them out though if you suffer from acne scar spots or active acne. You can buy them at Sephora.
Jennaleah ..
Chester , VA
I usually use the Clinique acne line before deciding to try something new and got a sample of the correction pads. These are so good!!! I only had to use them one time to see a big difference in skin especially the texture. I had three breakouts and the next morning all three were much much smaller and redness gone! I have already ordered these for myself because they are definitely a life saver!!
Dana F.
pittsburgh
I am in love with this product. It has helped with my random pimples and pores. I cut my pads in half and use them every morning. I do not get a lot of pimples but when I do this helps treat them and they go away in two days. What I have noticed a change in is my pores on my nose are clean and dirt doesn’t get stuck. I will continue to purchase again and again.
Jen B.
I've only been using these for 5 days but I already notice a tiny bit of difference in my blemishes, these are blemishes that I haven't been able to get rid of. I'm hoping it will get more noticeable the more I use them but so far looks promising. There is a very nice peachy smell to them.

They do burn, not for long but it's rather burny. I have sensitive skin, so that may be the reason or maybe it's the salicylic acid. Maybe it's both. They are very pricy (I paid $40 at Ulta) but if my skin looks as good as they claim by the time I'm at the end of the jar, then it's totally worth it.
Diana W.
Santa Monica, CA
Love these pads!  They're really great to take on vacation.  Love to use these at night after cleansing as a toning step.  They tingle a little but nothing too intense.  Sweep over entire face then follow with serum and moisturizer.  Skin feels and looks so even the next day!
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
I’d never been more excited to try a product as i was this. Everyone declared it their only grail and that it completely changed their skin. I bought it expecting to basically be born anew. I started off using it just at night, every other day and by week 2 i had more acne than I’ve ever had. Clusters of it! It completely destroyed my skin. I thought maybe it’s one where it brings all the impurities to the surface to purge but it never got better just continued to get worse. I stopped using it for a week and my skin instantly started getting better. This one broke my heart. I wanted it to work so bad.
Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
I. Cannot. Live without these pads!! They have saved my skin from possibly the worst breakouts. At the first sign of a bad breakout I use these. Should they develop, this product literally cuts the healing time in half. I would go out of my way to purchase these always. And the best part is that they aren’t crazy expensive.
Jamie P.
Boynton beach, FL
This is such a great and respected brand, works great and almost instantly you can see a difference. This product is a little pricey, especially if you're used to spending on a Wal-Mart or target facial care budget, but if you want results and fast, I'd say give it a try.
Allyson S.
This product is great but the scent is way too strong for me. It works well to pull impurities from the face and the results are good, but the smell is something I just can’t get over. I probably will not purchase this item again, solely because of the strong fragrance.
Kaitlan A.
Is this okay for sensitive skin?
Roshaan M.
Does it make your skin lighter?