BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• I just started using the pads that come in the blue jar and smell...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any tips for using these without them burning th...6 Answers
  • I really want to buy this!!! How mush is it!!!?3 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads
  • "After using this product for two weeks (they have a lot of product on them, so I cut them in half and it works extremely well for me) all of the big zits on my face are completely gone, my pores have never been clearer, and my skin tone is finally evening out." in 1 review
  • "This product will keep acne at bay and make your skin look and feel amazing." in 1 review
  • "I use it every night but I'm planning on upping it to twice a day." in 1 review
  • "My skin and pores look great." in 1 review
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
These are great! They really help to keep your pores from getting clogged up and help make them appear smaller. They help to reduce breakouts for sure. I think using them once a day is totally enough, otherwise you will get really dry, but once a day doesn't make your skin dry. You can feel the exfoliation they provide. Sometimes they can burn if you use it on a part of your face that's irritated but thats no surprise. I would recommend buying these. My only complaint is the extremely strong tangerine/alcohol smell. The citrus scent mixed with alcohol is soooo strong I literally have to hold my breath when I use these but once your face dries down you can't smell it anymore. But I wouldn't just not buy them because of that.
Ashley E.
Okemos, MI
These have really tamed my skin. I have acne prone dry skin and use these every 2-3 days in my nighttime routine. Using these every day is too drying for me. After using these pads, my skin is softer and glows the next morning. I would usually have at least 2-4 active pimples on my face at one time and then an extra 3-4 during that time of the month. Now I only get less 3 pimples for the whole month. When I do get pimples now they are very small and do not last as long. I would recommend these pads for oily skin as they are very drying. I will be trying the gentle formula once I run out of these pads. Highly recommend
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
These have SAVED my skin. I suffered from un-controllable acne for nearly a decade until I finally found these while working at Sephora. Through the years I made several trips to the dermatologist, went on birth control, tried pro-active, Retin-A, and even went on a vegan diet. I was so against trying any kind of acne treatment, but my castmates insisted I gave this a try. These pads not only control my breakouts, but they also refine my pores and correct any other texture issues I'm having. I never experienced any dryness and everyone in my life has noticed such a dramatic change!
Meg D.
I love this product so much. If you have hyper pigmentation, this will be your best friend. Boy I couldn't recommend this enough. 60 pads for $40. I have gone through 4 tubs of this. I get mine at my local Sephora! I went through a period where I had bad acne and this helped immensely. This makes your skin clear and glow. Don't expect results right away but results don't take forever. The only thing that might bother some people about this product is the scent, but the scent isn't that bad and doesn't bother me whatsoever. Go out and buy this now!!!
Ashley N.
Buffalo , NY
This is one of my favorite acne products when my skin get out of control. I notice an immediate difference within days after using this after removing my making and or cleansing my face. It is a little strong, so it might not be for everyone. I have rather sensitive skin, but I find if follow up with a light moisturizer I'm ok. It is a little pricey, but it comes with about 2 months worth depending on if you use it daily or just to help out with occasional breakouts.
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo, NY
These are a difficult product for me to review. I LOVE LOVE the way my skin looks after using one. However, the process of using it- isn't as delightful. I do not have oily skin at all- however these burn REALLY badly while on. I try to use them only as needed and recently have been mixing some Caudalie hydrating toner into the pad to neutralize it a bit- and that seems to work. Because of how awesome my skins looks after one- I will find ways to make it work.
Kathryn B.
Birmingham, AL
I CANNOT put into words how much these little pads have transformed my complexion! I have oily, sensitive skin, and the girl at Sephora recommended this as a toner. I noticed a difference in my pores, my acne was diminishing and my face just had a glow to it after only 2 days of using it! It can dry your face out so be sure to moisturize after using! I would DEFINITELY recommend this to anyone who has oily, acne prone skin!
Ivy C.
Seem to clean my skin quite nice, but they burn on an unreal level. The scent is ok, but it burns my nose and eyes to use this product just from the intense scent and acidity of the product. It helps when my skin is awful flaky or nasty greasy, but it is extremely drying. I found much better products that contain similar ingredients and don't burn the life out of my skin.
Melanie L.
This product is great if you have oily or acne prone skin. 10% glycolic and 2% salicylic really help to get the dead skin cells off and clean out the dirt and oils in the skin. The smell is bad - at least for me. It does burn so watch out if you're on the sensitive side. After using this for a few days I saw results - my skin isn't oily anymore and I haven't had any acne.
Neet B.
Fresno, CA
I've been using these for 2 months now and they've made a huge difference in the dark spots on my cheeks. They're also fantastic at clearing out your pores and they work like magic erasers on the zits I get once in a while. They're kinda harsh so I use them about twice a week at night, but I know there's a less harsh formula for people who have sensitive skin.
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone have any tips for using these without them burning the skin? I really like how they make my skin look, but they are very intense.
Lindsay M.
Fairfax, VA
I really want to buy this!!! How mush is it!!!?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Does this make a difference in anyone's skincare? I'm thinking about buying it!
Michelle L.
I just started using the pads that come in the blue jar and smells like peach bellini (I forgot what they're called 😅). I really like it so far! Does anyone know how this one would differ from that? I have combo oily skin and my major concerns are enlarged pores and freckles just allll over my face.
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't use a lot of moisturizer because I am oily but do most of you use a moisturizer after using these, I heard they can be drying. I have been having such trouble with my skin lately so I can't wait for these to get here!