BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Cleanse skin, clear up acne and blackheads, penetrate and clear out pores, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with these powerful pads. Each pad contains maximum strength 2% Salicylic Acid and potent 10% Glycolic Acid Complex in an advanced botanical formulation to cleanse the skin, clear up active acne, minimize pore size, and eliminate the formation of new blackheads and breakouts. Double-sided pads deliver gentle cleansing action on one side and superior exfoliation on the textured side. Formulated with a fresh peach bellini scent instead of a traditional antiseptic scent.

Glycolic Acid (AHA) - works as a chemical exfoliator to help reduce the look of dullness.

Salicylic Acid (BHA) - OTC level chemically exfoliates to clear up, treat and prevent acne and blackheads.

Arginine - helps calm the look of skin.

Allantoin - helps calm the look of skin.

Aloe Vera - helps calm and hydrate the appearance of skin.

Chamomile Extract - a natural flower extract that helps comfort and soothe the look of skin.

Green Tea Extract - provides anti-oxidant benefits.

Warnings

For external use only.

When using this product

• Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.

Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Flammable: Keep away from extreme heat or flame. Avoid the eyes, lips, other mucous membranes and overdry or sensitive areas.

Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Salicylic Acid 2% ... Purpose Acne Treatment

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Alcohol Denat., Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Amyl Cinnamal, Arginine, Benzoic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Ethylparaben, Fragrance/Parfum, Geraniol, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Isobutylparaben, Limonene, Linalool, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Symphytum Officinale Root Extract, Triethanolamine, Water/Aqua/Eau.

• I just started using the pads that come in the blue jar a...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any tips for using these without them bu...6 Answers
  • I really want to buy this!!! How mush is it!!!?3 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads
  • "This product will keep acne at bay and make your skin look and feel amazing." in 1 review
  • "After using this product for two weeks (they have a lot of product on them, so I cut them in half and it works extremely well for me) all of the big zits on my face are completely gone, my pores have never been clearer, and my skin tone is finally evening out." in 1 review
  • "I use it every night but I'm planning on upping it to twice a day." in 1 review
  • "My skin and pores look great." in 1 review
Ruth K.
I recently started using this product. It has been about 2 weeks and I feel like I've noticed changes in my skin. I have had almost "perfect" skin my whole life. I've never had issues with teenage acne and no issues up until I've reached my late 20s. I guess age has hit me hard. I'm under a lot of stress with many things in life and my face has taken a toll! I've been consistently breaking out with acne on my chin and jaw line for the past year and half. I have a very good skin regimen that I've kept up with for years, so I was surprised to find myself in this predicament!

Desperate to find a quick fix, I found Peter Thomas Roth's Max complexion correction pads via beauty store and read the reviews online. I thought it was too good to be true, but I thought I'd give them a try! So far, I've noticed less acne and overall smoother skin. I cut the pads in half to extend their use. I found half the pad to be sufficient for my face. The scent is powerful at first and if you go to close to your nose, you get a huge ETOH whiff. Afterwards, it smells okay-- fresh and lightly fruity/floral in scent. I am excited to see how it will transform my face in the future. So far, I would highly recommend this product based on what it has done for me thus far!!
Hailee R.
Clinton, UT
As someone who has always struggled with bad skin, this has been a life saver. I love that I can wash my make up off at the end of the day and swipe this all over the face and décolleté and it helps to prevent any blemishes from occurring.. and if I do have any blemishes on my face I swear they are gone by the next morning using this. I feel like it helped even out my complexion. Only down side is sometimes the pads aren’t very saturated so you feel like you aren’t getting enough product on your skin to do the job efficiently.
Curlie T.
Chicago
These are amazing. I literally use one pad whenever I am having a breakout and it is gone or dramatically shrunken the following day. My boyfriend also uses these because he gets terrible breakouts in the summer and this stuff is amazing. It has really reduced his breakouts from happening and you literally see results the following day. I will say that these are medicated so do not overuse. Base your usage on the severity of your skin problem and skin type. We both have oily skin and he can use it every day where as I can only do every other day or as needed.
Allie R.
Cleveland
I love Peter Thomas Roth (PTR), like as if he was my very cool way older brother! I use his products everyday. The Un-wrinkle pads are every other day. These can be purchased at Ulta, Sephora, or online. They are used to provide a gentle chemical peel at home, sweeping away the dead, dull skin, and it works! The cost is is higher end, but you’re going to be so happy that they work the 70 plus dollars for the quality! Of which PTR, has known for.
Alana S.
These are really strong so beware if you have sensitive skin. They help keep acne at bay and lighten acne scars and dark spots. I would only use them three times a week maximum. They were too strong for me to use more than that. They worked well but they weren’t magic. They are fairly expensive so that is another reason to spread out their use because they will last longer. It stings a bit when you first wipe your face but that will go away. It can also leave more sensitive skin red for a few minutes. My skin felt softer and cleaner and I only used them at night and would wake up with clearer skin. I’ve found something that I like better since I used these up so I won’t repurchase. You should try them out though if you suffer from acne scar spots or active acne. You can buy them at Sephora.
Kristine K.
Whenever I’m breaking out really badly, this product really clears up my acne. I usually cut these pads in half since they are really large and I feel that it’s wasteful since after I tone my whole face, the pad is still really soaked with product. These pads are strong, so if you have broken acne, then it might sting. I really recommend this product if you have acne prone skin!
Jennaleah ..
Chester , VA
I usually use the Clinique acne line before deciding to try something new and got a sample of the correction pads. These are so good!!! I only had to use them one time to see a big difference in skin especially the texture. I had three breakouts and the next morning all three were much much smaller and redness gone! I have already ordered these for myself because they are definitely a life saver!!
Dana F.
pittsburgh
I am in love with this product. It has helped with my random pimples and pores. I cut my pads in half and use them every morning. I do not get a lot of pimples but when I do this helps treat them and they go away in two days. What I have noticed a change in is my pores on my nose are clean and dirt doesn’t get stuck. I will continue to purchase again and again.
Nico C.
Phoenix , AZ
So I have a confession...
I have actually been using these pads on my clients for Quite a while now and love the effects. I sell it almost every single time I use it on people. It gets off everything and it works behind the scenes so much more.
It will help with texture, dry patches, sun spots, pimples and all of the things.
I just couldn't afford to get some for my own personal use so now that I have them for myself I am behind excited!
I recommend these for anyone wanting to all around take care of their skin!
Jen B.
I've only been using these for 5 days but I already notice a tiny bit of difference in my blemishes, these are blemishes that I haven't been able to get rid of. I'm hoping it will get more noticeable the more I use them but so far looks promising. There is a very nice peachy smell to them.

They do burn, not for long but it's rather burny. I have sensitive skin, so that may be the reason or maybe it's the salicylic acid. Maybe it's both. They are very pricy (I paid $40 at Ulta) but if my skin looks as good as they claim by the time I'm at the end of the jar, then it's totally worth it.
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo , NY
Does anyone have any tips for using these without them burning the skin? I really like how they make my skin look, but they are very intense.
Lindsay M.
W Hempstead, NY
I really want to buy this!!! How mush is it!!!?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Does this make a difference in anyone's skincare? I'm thinking about buying it!
Kaitlan A.
Is this okay for sensitive skin?
Michelle L.
I just started using the pads that come in the blue jar and smells like peach bellini (I forgot what they're called 😅). I really like it so far! Does anyone know how this one would differ from that? I have combo oily skin and my major concerns are enlarged pores and freckles just allll over my face.