BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #4 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Cleanse skin, clear up acne and blackheads, penetrate and clear out pores, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with these powerful pads. Each pad contains maximum strength 2% Salicylic Acid and potent 10% Glycolic Acid Complex in an advanced botanical formulation to cleanse the skin, clear up active acne, minimize pore size, and eliminate the formation of new blackheads and breakouts. Double-sided pads deliver gentle cleansing action on one side and superior exfoliation on the textured side. Formulated with a fresh peach bellini scent instead of a traditional antiseptic scent.

Usage:

Cleanse skin thoroughly. Gently wipe affected area to remove remaining traces of oil, dead skin cells, pollutants and makeup residue. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one use daily, then increase as needed. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce use to once a day or every other day.

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Salicylic Acid 2% ... Purpose Acne Treatment

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Alcohol Denat., Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Amyl Cinnamal, Arginine, Benzoic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Ethylparaben, Fragrance/Parfum, Geraniol, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Isobutylparaben, Limonene, Linalool, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Symphytum Officinale Root Extract, Triethanolamine, Water/Aqua/Eau.

• I just started using the pads that come in the blue jar a...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any tips for using these without them bu...6 Answers
  • I really want to buy this!!! How mush is it!!!?3 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads
  • "This product will keep acne at bay and make your skin look and feel amazing." in 1 review
  • "After using this product for two weeks (they have a lot of product on them, so I cut them in half and it works extremely well for me) all of the big zits on my face are completely gone, my pores have never been clearer, and my skin tone is finally evening out." in 1 review
  • "I use it every night but I'm planning on upping it to twice a day." in 1 review
  • "My skin and pores look great." in 1 review
Ruth K.
I recently started using this product. It has been about 2 weeks and I feel like I've noticed changes in my skin. I have had almost "perfect" skin my whole life. I've never had issues with teenage acne and no issues up until I've reached my late 20s. I guess age has hit me hard. I'm under a lot of stress with many things in life and my face has taken a toll! I've been consistently breaking out with acne on my chin and jaw line for the past year and half. I have a very good skin regimen that I've kept up with for years, so I was surprised to find myself in this predicament!

Desperate to find a quick fix, I found Peter Thomas Roth's Max complexion correction pads via beauty store and read the reviews online. I thought it was too good to be true, but I thought I'd give them a try! So far, I've noticed less acne and overall smoother skin. I cut the pads in half to extend their use. I found half the pad to be sufficient for my face. The scent is powerful at first and if you go to close to your nose, you get a huge ETOH whiff. Afterwards, it smells okay-- fresh and lightly fruity/floral in scent. I am excited to see how it will transform my face in the future. So far, I would highly recommend this product based on what it has done for me thus far!!
Krysten A.
These pads truly WORK. Yes, the first ingredient is alcohol which I do not love but at the end of the day, these pads work. These pads are constructed in a way that, despite the alcohol content, do not dry my normal/dry skin out. I tried sooo many products without alcohol before sticking with these and they just did not render the same results. They are strong! In the beginning, the smell burned my eyes and nose but they don’t anymore. I use them only at night and sometimes in the morning only on active acne. I had a cystic pimple on my chin that would not come to the surface or go away and within 3 days of using the pads it had come to the surface. I was impressed! I used clinique acne solutions for many years and that, for me, was very strong and drying.  I also like that it has anti-aging benefits. Also, I am 34 and struggle with hormonal acne for the most part. I decided to leave this review because the research I did and reading reviews on these pads are what ultimately led me to purchase! Good luck & God Bless!!
Allie R.
Cleveland
I love Peter Thomas Roth (PTR), like as if he was my very cool way older brother! I use his products everyday. The Un-wrinkle pads are every other day. These can be purchased at Ulta, Sephora, or online. They are used to provide a gentle chemical peel at home, sweeping away the dead, dull skin, and it works! The cost is is higher end, but you’re going to be so happy that they work the 70 plus dollars for the quality! Of which PTR, has known for.
Sara A.
Burr Ridge
Within a week, these complexion pads have smoothed out my complexion pretty well and have brought a lot of my whiteheads to the surface. This makes extractions really easy and on the long term, it’ll smooth out skin really well. I honestly love them! They can be a bit drying, so you need to make sure you’re moisturizing properly. I limit to once a day, and i cut my pads in half because only half of it is enough to fill your face with product. I’ll probably be buying after I run out
Alana S.
These are really strong so beware if you have sensitive skin. They help keep acne at bay and lighten acne scars and dark spots. I would only use them three times a week maximum. They were too strong for me to use more than that. They worked well but they weren’t magic. They are fairly expensive so that is another reason to spread out their use because they will last longer. It stings a bit when you first wipe your face but that will go away. It can also leave more sensitive skin red for a few minutes. My skin felt softer and cleaner and I only used them at night and would wake up with clearer skin. I’ve found something that I like better since I used these up so I won’t repurchase. You should try them out though if you suffer from acne scar spots or active acne. You can buy them at Sephora.
Taylor W.
Spur
So I really loved this stuff for awhile. The pads made my feel skin feel so smooth and have a great texture. I cut them in half to save some of the product and it lasted way longer. However, the alcohol scent is so strong and it made my acne marks so inflamed. After doing tons of research lately in skincare ingredients, I have realized the FIRST ingredient in this product is denatured alcohol. DA harms your skin in the long run. It dries out your skin which makes your skin over produce oil which is terrible for acne prone skin. It destroys your skin barrier which makes your skin allow in more acne causing bacteria. So while this product makes your skin feel matte and soft after using, its a terrible long term product and does not clear up your skin. Made my acne marks worse. Do some research in ingredients before purchasing products. 2 stars for the ingredients.
Kristine K.
Whenever I’m breaking out really badly, this product really clears up my acne. I usually cut these pads in half since they are really large and I feel that it’s wasteful since after I tone my whole face, the pad is still really soaked with product. These pads are strong, so if you have broken acne, then it might sting. I really recommend this product if you have acne prone skin!
Chayna R.
Delaware, OH
These pads are amazing! The peach Bellini scent is strong but wonderful. I use these in the morning and at night before moisturizing and I have noticed a significant improvement in my skin - smaller pores, less breakouts and overall evenness of skin tone and texture.
Jennaleah ..
Chester , VA
I usually use the Clinique acne line before deciding to try something new and got a sample of the correction pads. These are so good!!! I only had to use them one time to see a big difference in skin especially the texture. I had three breakouts and the next morning all three were much much smaller and redness gone! I have already ordered these for myself because they are definitely a life saver!!
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ
As someone who has struggled with acne for a very long time, this product is like a miracle product. These pads make your pores so much smaller. While this product is on the pricier side, I've started cutting the pads in half to double the product. Half of a pad is still enough to use on your entire face. I use this before my moisturizer every morning.
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo , NY
Does anyone have any tips for using these without them burning the skin? I really like how they make my skin look, but they are very intense.
Kaitlan A.
Is this okay for sensitive skin?
Lindsay M.
W Hempstead, NY
I really want to buy this!!! How mush is it!!!?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Does this make a difference in anyone's skincare? I'm thinking about buying it!
Roshaan M.
Does it make your skin lighter?