Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads

by Peter Thomas Roth

Cleanse skin, clear up acne and blackheads, penetrate and clear out pores, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with these powerful pads. Each pad contains maximum strength 2% Salicylic Acid and potent 10% Glycolic Acid Complex in an advanced botanical formulation to cleanse the skin, clear up active acne, minimize pore size, and eliminate the formation of new blackheads and breakouts.

Do you still use a toner when using this product?
Is This similar to the unwrinkle pads??
Does this strip your skin dry or cause any irritation or discomfort to sensitive skin?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads!
Product Highlights
I use it every night but I'm planning on upping it to twice a day.in reviews
This product will keep acne at bay and make your skin look and feel amazing.in reviews
My skin and pores look great.in reviews
...my face are completely gone, my pores have never been clearer, and my skin tone is finally evening out.in reviews
Little Rock, AR
Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads uploaded by Gloria S.
This is a must have, keeps my skin smooth and manages acne very well. It can dry up your skin so don’t forget to moisturize your skin. I use a gentle cleanser before and moisturizer after. I have sensitive skin and I feel a little burns so I don’t using every day cause is very strong.
Everett, WA
Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads uploaded by Amanda R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads are an important part of my weekly routine to keep acne or new blemishes under control. I experience pretty harsh hormonal acne and these pads have been really helpful in keeping the redness and inflammation down. These pads have max strength salicylic acid and glycolic acid complex, so yes these are likely going to tingle / “burn” when applied to your skin. I have gone through a few containers of this product and have never experienced breakouts or anything. I would suggest probably spot testing and or treating, though if you have super sensitive skin. This product has a “peach bellini” scent which I don’t find obnoxious but I have read other reviewers who find it too intense.
Lewisburg , WV
These have SAVED my skin. I suffered from un-controllable acne for nearly a decade until I finally found these while working at Sephora. Through the years I made several trips to the dermatologist, went on birth control, tried pro-active, Retin-A, and even went on a vegan diet. I was so against trying any kind of acne treatment, but my castmates insisted I gave this a try. These pads not only control my breakouts, but they also refine my pores and correct any other texture issues I'm having. I never experienced any dryness and everyone in my life has noticed such a dramatic change!
Oakland, CA
Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads uploaded by Crystal Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
I reach for these powerful pads when I’ve been naughty and slept with my makeup on. The container says they smell like bellinis, but they don’t. They have a strong chemical smell, but its worth it. These babies get the job done! With 2% salicylic acid and 10% glycolic acid, they exfoliate the skin beautifully. I have pretty tough, oily, acne-prone skin, and have no problems with these irritating it. However, if you have sensitive skin, this product is probably too strong for your skin’s needs. I always make sure I have some on hand.
There is nothing that I hate about Peter Thomas Roth products. Always fantastic and leaves my skin supple and hydrated.
Salem, OR
Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads uploaded by thoraya J.
Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads uploaded by thoraya J.
Best complexion pads I have used thus far. I do wish products that were designed to penetrate deep into your skin were fragrance free, but the fragrance doesn't seem to bother my skin.
Nj
Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads uploaded by Riley C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I can’t believe how quickly this has worked so far to clear up acne, even my skin tone, and shrink my pores. These were on sale for a day and I noticed a lot of the reviews saying they were great for “maskne” aka mask acne, which is definitely something I’ve been struggling with given that i wear a mask all day at work. I’ve only been using these for 4-5 days now and already noticed how much it really does help with maskne. I only use it once a day in the morning followed by vitamin c serum and moisturizer. The only downside is that the reg. price of this is a bit up there. However, I will repurchase because I haven’t found any other product this effective and would 100% recommend this to anyone else struggling with oiliness, large pores, and acne. But I would definitely not recommend you use this if you have normal or dry skin.Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads
Schaumburg , IL
Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads uploaded by Baljmaa B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Too strong and makes my skin more sensitive and irritate it. Has a weird and cheap smell. Did not treat any of the breakouts or acnes on my face. aftet application my whole face was just hurting and itching. Will not buy again.
Honesdale, PA
Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads uploaded by Maribeth O.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love these exfoliating pads. They are holy grail for me and the absolute only product I have found that keeps my skin clear (believe me, I've tried them all). Before using these I had terrible breakouts and even when those cleared up I could never get rid of all the little clogged pores/whiteheads on my cheeks. These have not only helped prevent breakouts, but finally rid me of all the clogged pores I had!
San Antonio, TX
Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads uploaded by Natalia S.
Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads uploaded by Natalia S.
Purchased at: ULTA
[email protected] estos pads por que limpian mi cara muy bien se siente muy refrescante y quitan toda suciedad que puede quedar durante todo el día .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...