BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• I just started using the pads that come in the blue jar and smell...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any tips for using these without them burning th...6 Answers
  • I really want to buy this!!! How mush is it!!!?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "After using this product for two weeks (they have a lot of product on them, so I cut them in half and it works extremely well for me) all of the big zits on my face are completely gone, my pores have never been clearer, and my skin tone is finally evening out." in 1 review
  • "This product will keep acne at bay and make your skin look and feel amazing." in 1 review
  • "I use it every night but I'm planning on upping it to twice a day." in 1 review
  • "My skin and pores look great." in 1 review
Sarah M.
Pittsburgh
These pads are literally magic. They got rid of my clogged pores within just a couple weeks. You know how lots of products get rid of clogged pores by purging them out and they become full fledged zits? These don't do that. Most of my clogged pores just literally disappeared, with only a few purging out. Cannot recommend these enough. I cut them in half so they last longer, and use them about 5 nights a week. They also shrink active zits practically overnight. After using Retin-A I couldn't believe how well these worked - even better than Retin-A and not drying in the least. If anything they always leave my skin softer and smoother! Holy grail facial treatment.
Mikel L.
Stanwood , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product! I use this anytime I am having a tough time with breakouts. These are especially great during that time of the month when I am having a lot of hormonal breakouts. These do a great job at exfoliating as well, the salicylic and glycolic acid really helps get extra blockage out of the skin.
Maribel A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I literally just bought these yesterday and they are amazing! I had a painful whitehead forming right by my nose crease and it's now completely gone! I'm obsessed with how soft my skin feels right now. The only issue I have is they are really scented. I'd prefer something more fresh or lemony but it smells like peaches. Thankfully it does fade after 30 mins. I have very oily skin, acne prone skin. It definitely calmed any red inflammation after just two days of using them. I used to use Stridex in the red box and had similar results but they were too drying. This leaves your skin smooth and hydrated. I still put a moisturizer on top though!
Sam J.
Venice, CA
Was recommended these by an esthetician when my skin was the worst it's ever been. I noticed an improvement after just one use, and now recommend them to all my friends. I recently ran out of them and tried to go a week without them, my skin immediately freaked out so I ran to sephora and everything's back to normal! The only cons are the scent is super strong and the pads are big and you'll go through them quickly if you throw away after a single use. I like to use one side then save the other side for the next night.
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are very easy to use, quick, and you only need a couple pads a week (since they're pretty strong), so they'll last you a while. Definitely faster and probably just as effective as an acne treatment mask. They are a great chemical exfoliator and have helped me with my adult hormonal acne. I combine them with a spot treatment of benzoyl peroxide and find that combo works pretty well. However, I've also used the Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads from Peter Thomas Roth, and I think those ones are better (and only cost $5 more).
Amanda J.
Albany
THIS HAS CHANGED MY SKIN! I have oily/acne prone skin and this has kept my skin in balance and prevent breakouts. My pores are nonexistent, I have practically no blackheads and the texture of my skin has improved drastically since using this. I had acne scarring that wouldn't go away on my cheeks and this has helped a lot. I've been using this for 3 months now once every night after washing my face. It tingles a little bit but that's just the glycolic acid doing its job.
Carmen N.
Fargo
I've been using these pads for about a month, and I have noticed an improvement in the quality of my skin in that I have not been breaking out as much. Here's how I use them:
• Every other night
• After cleanser and before toner
• Wipe the textured side all over my face, avoiding areas that are prone to dryness
• Flip the pad over and repeat with the smooth side
• Let sit on my skin for about 10 minutes to do its thing
• Follow up with a toner to balance my skin
• Then hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!!! 😉
Mallory P.
Cleveland
Beauty Junkie Expert
These complexion pads are what I have to thank for having clear skin. I have always had cystic acne and sensitive skin but since using these every morning and every night before my moisturizer I haven't had one break out. They make even my sensitive skin super soft and seem to exfoliate any residue and dirt that might be stuck on my skin. I absolutely love these pads for acne prone skin.
Tabatha H.
Macungie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the brand but these pads felt pretty much on par with the facial pads clearasil sold in the 90s. They had a strong clean smell and they wiped your face but it took multiple pads to feel like the product spread and cleaned your face. Normally ptr products work much better and are worth the money but this one falls flat. I recommend the rest of the blemish line over this product.
Karyn K.
Burlington
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've repurchased these a few times, and while they are a bit pricey, they're very effective at treating breakouts and rough texture.  I find they do tend to lighten dark marks a bit as well.  They're gentle enough to use morning and night, and do a decent job at refining your skin.
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone have any tips for using these without them burning the skin? I really like how they make my skin look, but they are very intense.
Lindsay M.
Fairfax, VA
I really want to buy this!!! How mush is it!!!?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Does this make a difference in anyone's skincare? I'm thinking about buying it!
Michelle L.
I just started using the pads that come in the blue jar and smells like peach bellini (I forgot what they're called 😅). I really like it so far! Does anyone know how this one would differ from that? I have combo oily skin and my major concerns are enlarged pores and freckles just allll over my face.
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't use a lot of moisturizer because I am oily but do most of you use a moisturizer after using these, I heard they can be drying. I have been having such trouble with my skin lately so I can't wait for these to get here!