Peter Thomas Roth Max All Day Moisture Defense Cream uploaded by Catherine M.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Prime your skin before applying makeup with this oil-free, antioxidant moisturizer with SPF 30. Its creamy and rich consistency is perfect for protecting and hydrating all skin types, year round. Oil-free, fragrance-free moisturizer with SPF 30, Allantoin, Beta-Glucan, Pro Vitamin B5 and anti-oxidant Vitamins A & E. A rich, creamy, oil-free, fragrance-free day-time facial moisturizer enriched with hydrators, anti-oxidant vitamins and SPF 30 protection. Max All Day Moisture Defense Cream, SPF 30. see more...

Peter Thomas Roth Max All Day Moisture Defense Cream
  • "I received this from a friend and I was very impressed them out of moisturizing relief that this gives. I like that I didn't feel super greasy and oily after using it. You get soft results very quickly from using their products. " in 3 reviews
Luisa maria b.
miami
Es muy buena!! La recomiendo! Huele delicioso, deja la piel fantastica y la deja hidratada
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
Wasn't really a fan of this…it make my skin feel a little oily and wasn't light.
Bree V.
Montreal, QC
This cream is top notch amd protects your skin from getting sun damage! Also it doesn't have a smell at all! It's non greasy and works well with other serums/creams and makeup.
Manos S.
This has to be among one of the best moisturizers I have ever stumbled upon. My roommate recommended I try it, so I did. Not too heavy, or oily. I will for sure buy it again when I run out. Yes Peter Thomas Roth!
Madison R.
GEORGETOWN , ON
One of my favorite brands, and favorite products ! Highly recommend to all my friends and family! This is so lightweight and creamy! I use for nifht creme. It's a bit pricey but not too bad!
Ivana G.
This really moisturized my face without making it oily or greasy and it didn't break me up which some moistarizers tend to do. It is good under makeup. Recommend checking it out
Leidys M.
Hawthorne, CA
I love this products. i started to use because my skin was so dry and i needed something to bring moisture to my face. and this product was amazing.
By far one of the best products I have used. I will continue using Peter Thomas Roth products. The cream makes my skin very hydrated.
Gissell R.
Islas de la bahia

I like the smell. I like the softness that leaves skin. and care skin aspect. I love this product!