Peter Thomas Roth Max All Day Moisture Defense Cream uploaded by Catherine M.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Prime your skin before applying makeup with this oil-free, antioxidant moisturizer with SPF 30. Its creamy and rich consistency is perfect for protecting and hydrating all skin types, year round. Oil-free, fragrance-free moisturizer with SPF 30, Allantoin, Beta-Glucan, Pro Vitamin B5 and anti-oxidant Vitamins A & E. A rich, creamy, oil-free, fragrance-free day-time facial moisturizer enriched with hydrators, anti-oxidant vitamins and SPF 30 protection. Max All Day Moisture Defense Cream, SPF 30. see more...

Peter Thomas Roth Max All Day Moisture Defense Cream
  • "I received this from a friend and I was very impressed them out of moisturizing relief that this gives. I like that I didn't feel super greasy and oily after using it. You get soft results very quickly from using their products. " in 3 reviews
Amber V.
Fall Creek, WI
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
I love the peter Thomas Roth line! This product leaves my face feeling moist all day. It is lightweight and doesn't feel heavy compared to other products. Great for everyday wear, I would recommend this to anyone!
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
This is a great product. Its hard to find a good moisturizer. If i use one that's sub par, my makeup looks patchy. This one is fabulous. It quenches my skin and my makeup looks great!
Jill C.
This Peter Thomas Roth moisturizer is light enough for all-day wear but moisturizer like a professional-grade should. It's gentle and feels great going on, not greasy and absorbs quickly. A favorite go-to lotion for my face.
Geeta I.
This is a good face moisturizer. It leaves skin feeling moisturized and refreshed without feeling greasy. It does provide extended moisture throughout the day, though does not prevent dry patches from remaining.
Jean M.
Orefield, PA
This is by far one of the best moisturizing creams I've ever used! It's light and it's not greasy at all. It absorbs into the skin quickly and doesn't affect the application of makeup at all. It's definitely worth the price and I would purchase it again!
Maxxine P.
Boynton Beach, FL
This product is amazing and I wear it every day I am in the sun. Helps skin stay hydrated and moisturized throughout the day. But this product is not sunscreen so in the water it comes off so make sure to wear with sunscreen.
Courtney E.
My absolute favorite moisturizer. Leaves my skin feeling soft without being too oily. After using this for just a few weeks I can see a real difference in my skin.
Leah A.
Elon
Keeps skin moisturized without feeling oily or caked over. Seems a bit pricey for my liking but not a total waste of money if you wanna dish out the dough
ChinaGirl B.
Miami Shores, FL
This is a must have Summer face cream. A light, gel like cream......that will not clog your pores.Would recommend using an oil-free mineral SPF on top.