Peter Thomas Roth Max All Day Moisture Defense Cream uploaded by Catherine M.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Prime your skin before applying makeup with this oil-free, antioxidant moisturizer with SPF 30. Its creamy and rich consistency is perfect for protecting and hydrating all skin types, year round. Oil-free, fragrance-free moisturizer with SPF 30, Allantoin, Beta-Glucan, Pro Vitamin B5 and anti-oxidant Vitamins A & E. A rich, creamy, oil-free, fragrance-free day-time facial moisturizer enriched with hydrators, anti-oxidant vitamins and SPF 30 protection. Max All Day Moisture Defense Cream, SPF 30. see more...

Peter Thomas Roth Max All Day Moisture Defense Cream
  • "I received this from a friend and I was very impressed them out of moisturizing relief that this gives. I like that I didn't feel super greasy and oily after using it. You get soft results very quickly from using their products. " in 3 reviews
Elizabeth K.
Tampa, FL
Initially, I received this product as a sample in a sun sephora kit, and I fell in love! It reminds me of the Clinique dramatically different gel face lotion as it easily absorbs into the skin, but has the added benefit of spf. I have the 30 and 50 spf on hand- love both for their protection purposes. Will not break you out! Highly recommend for daily protection and use!
Emily B.
This went on easily and wasn't greasy. I liked it a lot. I only had a sample, so I'm not sure on the pricing of it. I'm sure it's pricey. I think I received the sample in a birchbox or sephora play.
Taylor C.
Augusta
Great product for those who fly. It's so important to keep our skin moisturizer, or face the consequences of wrinkles. I definitely recommend. And lobe the simple packaging. Good value.
Lexi M.
Orlando, FL
This is so nice!!! I use it on my face and I don't break out, which I normally do with this sort of thing. A little is enough to get by and doesn't make your face greasy/gross
Acacia L.
Amazing on my skin!!! So lightweight and non greasy. It feels like nothings there!!! But lasts all day and my skin feels great!! Would definitely recommend this to all of my friends and family.
Christina F.
Montgomery, AL
I used to work at ulta and I got a sample of this stuff and gave it a try.. it leaves your skin feeling so silky and amazing I use it all the time! Love this product
Andrea V.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product. I have combination skin, and for me I need a product that won't make my face too oily! Absolutely loved the texture of this product (received only a sample). Kept my face feeling soft (not tight like it tends to expeciallt in the cold weather!). I would
Completely recommend this product
Jordan P.
Love PTR products. They are worth the price and always deliver. This cream feels great on, it is not too oily and lasts all day. It goes on well under makeup and works well on my acne prone skin. I like the packaging and it is easy to use without lotion getting all over the top.
Elizabeth A.
Loved this. It wasn't super greasy, but it was thick enough so that I felt moisturized all day, in the wintertime. I didn't notice that much of a difference when it came to protecting my skin against free radicals or anything, but to be fair, I only had a sample size.
Sarah H.
I like the formula. It's light and doesn't feel or look greasy. I just feel there are other products out there that are less expensive and just as or more effective. The product itself is good, it's just the price that's a drawback.