Peter Thomas Roth Max All Day Moisture Defense Cream uploaded by Catherine M.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Prime your skin before applying makeup with this oil-free, antioxidant moisturizer with SPF 30. Its creamy and rich consistency is perfect for protecting and hydrating all skin types, year round. Oil-free, fragrance-free moisturizer with SPF 30, Allantoin, Beta-Glucan, Pro Vitamin B5 and anti-oxidant Vitamins A & E. A rich, creamy, oil-free, fragrance-free day-time facial moisturizer enriched with hydrators, anti-oxidant vitamins and SPF 30 protection. Max All Day Moisture Defense Cream, SPF 30. see more...

Jordan P.
Love PTR products. They are worth the price and always deliver. This cream feels great on, it is not too oily and lasts all day. It goes on well under makeup and works well on my acne prone skin. I like the packaging and it is easy to use without lotion getting all over the top.
Jill C.
This Peter Thomas Roth moisturizer is light enough for all-day wear but moisturizer like a professional-grade should. It's gentle and feels great going on, not greasy and absorbs quickly. A favorite go-to lotion for my face.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
I love the peter Thomas Roth line! This product leaves my face feeling moist all day. It is lightweight and doesn't feel heavy compared to other products. Great for everyday wear, I would recommend this to anyone!
Geeta I.
This is a good face moisturizer. It leaves skin feeling moisturized and refreshed without feeling greasy. It does provide extended moisture throughout the day, though does not prevent dry patches from remaining.
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
This is a great product. Its hard to find a good moisturizer. If i use one that's sub par, my makeup looks patchy. This one is fabulous. It quenches my skin and my makeup looks great!
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
Wasn't really a fan of this…it make my skin feel a little oily and wasn't light.
Jolene J.
I used this when I was in NY last winter and found it very moisterizing for my combination skin. While it helped with the redness in my cheeks that usually come up in dry/windy weather, it definitely shined through my oily T-zone.. Would recommend using it during the night in your dry areas and using something lighter during the day!
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
This is an expensive moisturizing cream so I would first like to say there are many different creams out there that are easily as good and less expensive. This cream is very soft and does a nice job moisturizing the skin. It has an oatmeal base which helps keep skin hydrated. Overall very nice!
Kourtney B.
Somerset, KY
This product was actually a complimentary item within a hotel bathroom that I recently stayed at. I was surprised since I have heard nice things about the brand and surprised that a hotel was offering it for their visitors. I was pleased with the product, and it really did feel  like a designer product while using it.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
I received this from a friend and I was very impressed them out of moisturizing relief that this gives. I like that I didn't feel super greasy and oily after using it. You get soft results very quickly from using their products.