Peter Thomas Roth Max All Day Moisture Defense Cream uploaded by Catherine M.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Prime your skin before applying makeup with this oil-free, antioxidant moisturizer with SPF 30. Its creamy and rich consistency is perfect for protecting and hydrating all skin types, year round. Oil-free, fragrance-free moisturizer with SPF 30, Allantoin, Beta-Glucan, Pro Vitamin B5 and anti-oxidant Vitamins A & E. A rich, creamy, oil-free, fragrance-free day-time facial moisturizer enriched with hydrators, anti-oxidant vitamins and SPF 30 protection. Max All Day Moisture Defense Cream, SPF 30. see more...

Peter Thomas Roth Max All Day Moisture Defense Cream
  • "I received this from a friend and I was very impressed them out of moisturizing relief that this gives. I like that I didn't feel super greasy and oily after using it. You get soft results very quickly from using their products. " in 3 reviews
Marlena S.
Perfect moisturizer for the warmer months of the year. This has broad spectrum SPF, it absorbs into the skin and it doesn't feel oily or greasy. It does leave a bit of a violet cast which shows up on darker skin, obviously because of the SPF. However, it fades away after a few minutes. This moisturizer also wears well under makeup. This moisturizer is often included in Sephora Favorites sets so I would recommend trying it out that way. The sample size is more than enough to last a few months.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
This is an expensive moisturizing cream so I would first like to say there are many different creams out there that are easily as good and less expensive. This cream is very soft and does a nice job moisturizing the skin. It has an oatmeal base which helps keep skin hydrated. Overall very nice!
Jolene J.
I used this when I was in NY last winter and found it very moisterizing for my combination skin. While it helped with the redness in my cheeks that usually come up in dry/windy weather, it definitely shined through my oily T-zone.. Would recommend using it during the night in your dry areas and using something lighter during the day!
Kourtney B.
Somerset, KY
This product was actually a complimentary item within a hotel bathroom that I recently stayed at. I was surprised since I have heard nice things about the brand and surprised that a hotel was offering it for their visitors. I was pleased with the product, and it really did feel  like a designer product while using it.
Simran K.
Waco, TX
This is a great product for the right skin type. I have dry skin and so it wasn't enough to keep my hydrated so I felt like I had to add face oil and other skincare to keep my skin hydrated. My sister has oily skin that is acne-prone and I gave it to her and she loves it! So I guess it just works better for normal to oily skin types.
Nivia H.
This cream felt light and spread easily over the face. My dry, sensitive skin felt moisturized but slightly greasy. I needed to wait several minutes to let it soak in before applying makeup. I was excited to see it now comes with SPF so I plan to purchase that one in the future. I will use this for summertime when I spend more time in the sun and do not need an additional SPF. Not enough for me during the winter months.
Brittney O.
Nashville , TN
I first tried this at a hotel I was staying at. I forgot my moisturizer and it was so late after a long day of traveling that I decided to give this a try. My skin felt moisturized and there was no sticky after feel. I purchased this product right away and I use it regularly now.
Olivia L.
This has to be one of my ultimate favorite moisturizers. It is rich and creamy, my skin SOAKS in every bit of it and is hydrated and plump the next morning. I have a combination skin type so this takes care of all my skins needs. It is a MUST HAVE in everyone's routines!
Elizabeth K.
Tampa, FL
Initially, I received this product as a sample in a sun sephora kit, and I fell in love! It reminds me of the Clinique dramatically different gel face lotion as it easily absorbs into the skin, but has the added benefit of spf. I have the 30 and 50 spf on hand- love both for their protection purposes. Will not break you out! Highly recommend for daily protection and use!
Taylor C.
Augusta
Great product for those who fly. It's so important to keep our skin moisturizer, or face the consequences of wrinkles. I definitely recommend. And lobe the simple packaging. Good value.