Peter Thomas Roth Mask Appeal 3-Piece Kit

by Peter Thomas Roth

Everything you need to multi-mask like a pro, now in a new must-have kit! Features three of Peter?s bestselling masks: Cucumber Gel Mask Extreme De-Tox ? Hydrator, Pumpkin Enzyme Mask Enzymatic Dermal Resurfacer and Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask. Each mask can be used separately?or applied to targeted areas for the ultimate multi-masking experience. This kit has a retail value of $56 value but is yours for just $25.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Mask Appeal 3-Piece Kit!
christine C.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
After purchasing this mask sampler, I had decided that the hydrothermal and pumpkin enzyme were my favorite. My skin feels amazing and looks smoother after both. The hydration mask is also good, but I was not as impressed with that one and did not replace it when I had finished the sample from this set.

Looking for your answer?