BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A collection of five of Peter Thomas Roth's most popular masks to detoxify, repair, hydrate, and polish skin. Cucumber Gel Mask helps soothe, hydrate, and detoxify dry, irritated skin. Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask contains cutting-edge plant biotechnology that isolates and replicates the perfect rose stem cells for maximum age repair. Pumpkin Enzyme Mask is a powerful and highly effective exfoliating treatment that addresses a dull, aging, and congested complexion. 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Mask is a lavish, pampering treatment that helps to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a youthful-looking complexion. Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask is a purifying, decongesting, and hydrating mask with odorless Irish moor mud to draw out dirt, oil, and impurities as it infuses skin with moisture and vitamins. This set contains: - 1.7 oz Cucumber Gel Mask - 1.7 oz Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask - 1.7 oz 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Mask - 1.7 oz Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask - 1.7 oz Pumpkin Enzyme Mask see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jessie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this kit because of the versatility! I bought this to test out the masks because i wasn't sure which one I wanted. The value of this is so great and I found that I LOVE the pumpkin enzyme mask and it has become a holy grail product! I didn't like the black charcoal mask at all. The gold and rose ones really do plump the skin and make it look great! I used the green aloe one as an overnight mask when I had a terrible sunburn and when I woke up the next morning it was 10x better. Definitely recommend this set!
Kathryn b.
Williamsport
I️ couldn’t commit to buying just one mask and I’m so happy with this set! The pumpkin enzyme mask is my favorite. I️ use it every other night or so-it really helps tame my dry, red skin. I️ asleep use the 24k gold and the Rose stem cell masks about once per week. They are incredibly hydrating! The aloe mask was great this summer when I’d been outside too long. I’m not a huge fan of the moor mud-primarily because it’s so drying. I’m sure it’s great for other people.
Morgan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this variety pack of amazing masks! What better way to dive into different formulas? I love having each of these on hand for whatever skin issues may arise. #multimasking at it's best! There's nothing better than deep cleaning with the Moor mud, firming with the 24k gold and adding moisture with the cucumber gel mask. For my blemish prone, dry skin these masks make the perfect weekly routine.
Kelsey T.
Glasgow , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the sample kit of this at ulta last year when they had them on sale. First time ever trying the brand. They are very very good but i do think you can find some drugstore dupes for them. Because of the price tag, i tried to savor them as long as i could. If i could buy one full size out of all of them it would probably be the pumpkin enzyme mask. It was my favorite and i could truly tell a difference when i used it
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the variety of masks in here. My absolute favorite was the Irish Moor Mud. I want to try and buy a full size. The pumpkin spice irritated and burned my skin, but felt refreshed afterwards. The gold firming mask had a nice feel to it, the the rose stem cell and moisturizing mask had a similar feel and effect. Would not buy this set again, but I would buy individual pieces.
Chas L.
This is a great sample kit of really great mask from Peter Thomas Roth. All the mask equally do different things for your skin and can be used interchangeabley throughout the week. The only "exfoliating" mask is the pumpkin one however. Also none of these masks are clay masks if you're a lover of clay masks that is something to keep in mind. Overall I would probably purchase again.
Hunter W.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy face mask sets like this. The reason being is being you can multi mask all at one because your face is one large canvas and it has many problem areas with different needs. For example you can have dry patches in some areas , Acne prone skin in some area so this set is really amazing and has amazing textures and ingredients and i really enjoy them. I’m a face mask junkie and i’ve tried a lot and these work!
Autumn A.
Amarillo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Superior products. This is a perfect way to try a range of several of the products. From cleansing, to brightening, to hydration this has it all. They all worked beautifully on my skin. I love the feel of my skin days after using these. I have never experienced such lasting effects from a mask.
Ayla S.
Chattanooga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The cucumber and rose masks are by far my favorite. I love that I can get a variety of masks in one box and they all do different things. The cucumber is great for skin that is very sensitive like mine. It’s very calming and leaves my skin feeling amazing after. Hydrated not irritated, I love it.
Alexis M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love every single mask that comes in this kit. I purchased mine from Sephora last holiday season. I found all the masks to be gentle on my skin. There is a type of mask for lots of different skincare needs. Would definitely repurchase.
Maria H.
I am looking to buy this for one of my really good friends. She loves masks like crazy. I know her skin type is oily and I want to know if these will all work for her? Thank you in advance.
Caitlyn H.
Virginia Beach, VA
Is this kit great to buy for sensitive skin? Really want to try all of these mask but am a little scared about my sensitivity issues...
Makay S.
Corona, CA
I have oily/Comb. and acne prone skin? will this help at all, or will it make the acne worse?
nancy c.
Chapel Hill, NC
I really really want to try peter thomas roth masks but, they're so expensive is this really worth the hype? And how good are these masks anyway?
Erin O.
Are these worth the price? Im a mask junkie and a huge fan of the packaging.