Skin CareFacial SkincareNight CreamPeter Thomas Roth
lashes to die for turbo nighttime eyelash treatment

peter thomas roth lashes to die for turbo nighttime eyelash treatment

by Peter Thomas Roth

what it is:a revolutionary peptide-based nighttime eyelash treatment with tri-phase lash complex. what it is formulated to do: peptide-based tri-phase lash complex helps to dramatically improve the appearance of natural lash length, thickness, density,...

What is the best product for long lashes?
Do you think that this product works well ?
Does this product burn your eyes?
Start your review of peter thomas roth lashes to die for turbo nighttime eyelash treatment!
Brianne M.
peter thomas roth lashes to die for turbo nighttime eyelash treatment uploaded by Brianne M.
Lashes to Die For is a nice product! I’ve definitely seen a difference in the length of my lashes. They’re also a little thicker. It’s really easy to use and I like that the formula doesn’t include any ingredients that could harm your eyes, like some other products. It’s very expensive though, that’s why I only gave it 4 stars. I originally got it as a gift with my purchase and I’m not sure I’d pay $82 for it so I don’t think I’d get it unless I got it on sale.
Tara S.
Mineral Wells, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I can’t even begin to explain how amazing the PTR lashes to die for serum is! I have been using this for about 4 months now, and I am literally blown away at the results! It looks like I have flash eyelashes on, but they are all real! People compliment me all of the time, and I just love it! I didn’t believe anything like this would ever work, but after lash extensions, I lost all of my eyelashes and I was devastated. I looked into the best eyelash serum because I was desperate and wanted to try and see if it would work, because I had nothing to lose, it was already gone. Within ONE WEEK I noticed a huge difference, and now months later I am speechless! This stuff works and I honestly can’t thank PTR enough for creating this lash saving formula! I lost my confidence when I lost my eyelashes, because they have always been my favorite feature of my face. This serum gave me back my lashes plus extra length and even more lashes! I could go on and on, but the point is, buy this formula! I promise you won’t regret it! I promise! I haven’t received this for free or anything, I bought it with my own money on my own time, so this review is from my heart!
Jennyfer M.
Mineola
Purchased at: Sephora
it works You don't get latise results but it's much cheaper and no prescription needed. Consistency is key!
Nancy Z.
Paso Robles, CA
The second best eyelash serum I have used in as little as two weeks I could see my eyelashes are much longer . I says to use it on top lashes but it didn’t mention not to use on the bottom so I have been doing both and the results are amazing . So easy to use I will keep using this for as long as they still make it. The price is a little pricey but worth it
Anaida S.
Sad story, I accidentally tore out my lashes using an eyelash curler. Good story, this product helped me grow my lashes back. I now have all my lashes back and they look amazing. I didn't think this would actually do the trick but it did! I use this on the regular because it makes a difference!
becky M.
Inola, OK
I've only used this a handful of times. I dont know if that's why I havent seen the results I'm waiting for or if it's just not as effective as I had hoped? So far nothing really special and not as effective as the grande lash. Grande lash gave me results in one week whereas this did nothing in about 10-11 days.. I'll try it a few more times and see how that goes.. but so far I am not impressed.
Samantha R.
Odessa, TX
Definitely recommend this product! Struggled with lash loss after eyelash extensions and used this to boost my lash growth. I went from absolutely no lashes to long full lashes that only require mascara and a little curl to look like a simple pair of falsies. It is pricey for a small product but it lasts forever!
S.Elisha.M M.
South Ozone Park , NY
This product works really well if you use it consistently but once you stop using it, lashes are not the same. It’s pricey and hard to upkeep. There are cheaper alternatives. I like it but I would not repurchase.!
Lauren M.
Olive Branch, MS
Grew my lashes thick and long. I didn’t expect it to work, thought I was wasting my money.
amrita S.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I liked this product did feel like it helped strengthen lash growth. My lashes felt strong using this. I have it 3 stars only because I have other favs.